It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wierd Creatures in Chile

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Ive just been browsing around for anything interesting and come accross several stories regarding 'strange' or 'unidentified' creatures showing up in Chile.
The first one i came accross was this tiny humanoid thing;

Humanoid?

If it's real, which it appears to be, what the hell is it?! Does anyone know the results of the DNA test?

Secondly i came accross this photograph.. not sure how old it is. If it's what it looks like, then could it be the smae species as the creature found in the link above

Humanoid 2...?

Also!... there is this.. this time from the sea

Sea Creature

and finally;

10 Legged Spider?

Whats your take on the above.. whats real, as far as i know theyre all real just unidentified...

[edit on 1-9-2006 by fiftyfifty]

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 04:26 PM
link   
that is pretty interesting, the first one looks like a little baby creature from the movie "Aliens" the second one looks doctored ,i doubt the mounted police would have missed a humanoid walking between them unless it was in a different visual spectrum and the third and fourth look like a giant squid and a.. 10 legged spider

Im actually from Chile myself and with Easter island right of the coast, i would imagine occult and supernatural things and forces are in the publics mind over there.

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 04:31 PM
link   
yeh i agree about the second pic, if it is real it looks like its just having a casual walk

Im more interested in the 1st one tho. When you see the closeup of its head it really does look like a mini 'alien'

i would imagine occult and supernatural things and forces are in the publics mind over there.

I don't really know much about chile.. well anything for that matter, but i suppose you're right.

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 04:37 PM
link   
The first two have been discused elsewhere on ats, i'm sure you can search and find out more if your interested. As for the blob thing, I think these normally turn out to be whale blubber, but who knows? As for the spider, looks like a fairly normal spider to me, except with particularly large pedipalps
( see eliot.needham.k12.ma.us...) I suppose they must vary from species to species.

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I wonder if it might be a prop from the movie the only thing though is why would it be in chile?

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Wasnt the first one made by that author guy, who did all those creature things, the second one was a washed up carcass of a supposed squid? or back when that blob showd up on a beach a couple of years ago...

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I think the first one is very cool but the second one is the only one thats fake i think. The eight legged spider looks weird because 2 legs are on one side of the body and there are 8 on the other.
The invertabrate washed up on shore i thought was just blubber bacause of another thread but im suprised that it is not. Thank You for the pics.

posted on Sep, 2 2006 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Wow, nice topic, love to see different stuff that all include pictues

First one probably man-made though, It doesn't look too real to me. The second one is fake, I think that has already been discussed here once. And the 10 legged spider could well be true, it would just be a little mistake of nature :p

The sea creature is the weirdest of all, if you read the text on the website, they suggest it could be a giant squid, I don't know if there has already been an update on that one?

posted on Sep, 2 2006 @ 08:39 AM
link   
interesting stuff but the walking humanoid been discussed before i think and i reckon its a fake keep the interesting pics coming

posted on Sep, 2 2006 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by fiftyfiftyHumanoid?

If it's real, which it appears to be, what the hell is it?!

We've discussed these before... they're "Nari/naree pons" and they're dried flower material. Yes, really. Found in Thailand, this one was "reportedly" found in Chile under "mysterious circumstances."
en.wikipedia.org...

This picture is one of the most "human looking" of them and is relatively undamaged.
www.cyberspaceorbit.com...

Humanoid 2...?

An ordinary human child in a very bad, very out of focus photo. You can see similar distortions on the horses.

Sea Creature

Investigated in laboratories and genetic material taken and analyzed. It's a partly decayed whale, but only one crypto site actually followed up and printed this announcement: www.technosponge.com...

10 Legged Spider?

And this one is a case of "silly first world country people don't know beans about spiders." Perfectly normal spider (Chilean Rose Hair tarantula) and what's being identified as "legs" are actually "pedipalps" - mouthparts (perfectly normal on spider) that are long and "look like" legs.

Here's another picture of a Rose Hair tarantula.
www.rfadventures.com...

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Thanks for the input people. Unbelievable that something so humanoid looking can come from a plant! Maybe its just a conspiracy and they really are aliens

As for the pedipalps on the spider, it makes sense, i thought it was like one of those 2 headed chickens or something!

2nd pic, human child or fake.. either way i doubt very much that its real.

Whale blubber.. meh

[edit on 3-9-2006 by fiftyfifty]

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 08:12 PM
link   
The little white guy by the horses was pretty convincing along with the first picture you showed. I can kind of compare it to the Skeletal structure of a monkey, but with how big it's head was compared to a monkey's. I could only guess at it...erosion? But, I was weirded out. The sea creature was too blurry, and i didn't look at the spider because I have arachniphobia. Lol. happy if I could help!

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 04:28 PM
link   
The first one is kinda odd because from unzoomed pictures, It looks humanoid but the close up of the face looks like some sort of dinosaur, I think.

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 03:31 PM
link   
actually, looking at it's size...i have the feeling that it could never be a monkey...wait a sec...baby monkey? lol

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 05:09 PM
link   
but what about the people saying the thing about the"humanoid" opening its eyes?

something from a plant cant do that

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 12:34 PM
link   
5050 I don't know about the other items but the sea creatures that have been found from time to time have sometimes been identified as decomposing carcasses of things like giant squid and other known marine animals. That said there are some that have been pulled up which have never been classified. Most cases end as simply ambiguous with no final cellular definitions as to species or genus.

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by dan44
but what about the people saying the thing about the"humanoid" opening its eyes?

something from a plant cant do that

It didn't open its eyes, because it doesn't have any. It is a plant.
The family in question are probably just capitalising on their discovery as I know I would.
They are in fact Nari Pons and have come up on ATS alot of times. They were once alive but not in the same way we are.

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Ive seen that 2nd photo before, only where i read about it it said it was taken in New York. I think it also said somethin about a deamon or something...i dont know seems like whenever you get a photo of something, it always gets weird like that...the locations I mean. Always gets mixed up and...well you get the point.

Could it be the first shot was a person, only it was put threw some weird shrinking scene. Like they do those skulls in Afirca, South America And New Guinny And Junk?

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by fiftyfifty

Also!... there is this.. this time from the sea

Sea Creature

and finally;

10 Legged Spider?

Whats your take on the above.. whats real, as far as i know theyre all real just unidentified...

The "sea creature" is actually a huge blob of whale blubber.

The spider is a naturally occuring mutation. Believe it or not, sometimes animals are born with more/less limbs just like people.

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by COWBOYCON
Ive seen that 2nd photo before, only where i read about it it said it was taken in New York. I think it also said somethin about a deamon or something

I am not a sceptic, and I try to keep an open mind about things, but this much I do know.
I know animal behavior.

Now I know that police horses (if that was what was being ridden, I couldn't tell) are supposed to be bombproof.
A bombproof horse is one that with firecrakers and guns going off around it, cars backfiring, and horns blowing, people screaming, smoke blowing, and fires burning, bottles being thrown, glass breaking, they don't spook.
They do their job, and they pay attention to their riders. NY police horses are the best, with Nawlins a close second, though they might not be police horses, in which case, spooking is FAR more likely. They don't have the training.
That being said, I also know that animals are far more sensistive to other "vibrations". Horses eyes are set to the sides of their heads like most prey animals, so they can see what is going on behind them.
You will notice the horse coming towards the camera seems quite calm. I would expect that if it were some other worldly creature, the horse would have turned around, and had been sidestepping to try to get a better look at what that thing was. The photo is too blurry to tell if the horse has his ears cocked back to try to get more information on the creature, but the head is not turned towards the creature at all.
The horse walking away from the camera likewise is paying it no mind, You would think again, the horse would be turning it's head towards the creature, but there is nothing in it's body language that says anything is there.
Now that horses rider seems to been leaning to get a better look.
SEEMS to be. But if you look, he just has a very poor seat. The creature is coming from the left, and he is leaning towards the left, BUT he is looking off towards the right, maybe at what seems to be another rider in the trees... I don't know what that is, but it is to the right of them in the trees.
Though it COULD be a body postition where the horse has spooked, and the rider is trying to keep his seat, I am not seeing that in the horses body language. If the horse had spooked, the body would have been curved away from the creature, towards the trees, it's head would have been swinging towards the creature, and the hind quarters away from the creature, almost like the horse was turning around to come back towards the camera.
It is hard to discribe, but those of you who ride know full well what I mean, especially if you have had a horse spook under you, lol.
And before someone says, well, maybe the horses were used to feeling the vibrations or whatever from those kinds of creatures. No, sorry, I don't buy that.
My horse was kept in a barn where strange things happened all the time, and every time something happened, every horse in the barn was upset, foamed up, and spooky for the rest of the day. And none of the odd things that happened were ever related to the horses.
I remember once, I was grooming Raj, and there was a guy in the barn looking to rent a stall. Raj was one of those bullet proof horses I mentioned. 17 years old, gelding, not much he hadn't ever seen, and none of it bothered him, I even had a rabbit run out from under he hooves. All he did was snort, shake his head, like WOW, did you see that, that bugger is fast, and kept going.
Well bulletproof Raj started stomping, and bobbing his head. Just as he shied away from the direction of the guy that was trying to rent a stall, I saw a shadow pass right in front of the guy, and like knock him backwards a step or two. Raj KNEW whatever it was was there, and he didn't like it one bit, though the thing never hurt the horses. And Raj wasn't the only horse that started stomping, bobbing and snorting.
I have to say based on what I know of horses, this is a fake. A good one, with the blurring, but a fake.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join