It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Conspiracy.... Don't lie to me!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 08:10 PM
link   
What is everyone's full theory/belief/take/view of the conspiracies, and everything else?
My views:

Cryptozoology:
- Nessie is real (a plieosaur)
- Quetzalcoatl is an actual sentient creature
- Chupacabra is a vampire

Religion
- Believe in Holy Trinity
- Jesus Christ died here on Earth for everyone
- Salvation is found in no other
- Satan is real, and the bottomless pit is Earth
- Evolution is fake, disproves itself

Sept 11, 2001
- Orchestrated by Al Queda
- Carried out by Al Queda
- US government knew about it
- Those who died are not "that" special

NWO
- Actually starting to doubt their existence
- Three main orders fighting for power:

1.) Omega Agency
www.abovetopsecret.com...
2.) Shadow Government (Military and Government agencies)
3.) Jesuit led orders (Templar, Masons, Hospitallers, etc...)

- The OWO is still out there, yes, however the NWO (Shadow Government, not OA) wishes to keep the alien alliance silent.
- The OWO did not wish to make alien alliance but did.
- The OA wishes to make alien presence here on Earth public.
- The NWO is mostly American yes, however, England, Spain, France, and Japan also have allied themselves with the NWO.
- Russia's views are not clear, they are not as devious as the former USSR.
- The Chinese lead the federation along with most of Asia and Eastern Europe.
- If the prophecy is fufilled, we will see a massive shift in world power within the next three years...

That's about it. Please, everyone, post your beliefs and make fun of mine (constructive conflict of course, none of this deconstructive whining crap)
Cheers,
- Tass

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Actually, I pretty much agree with everything there, especially under your religion tab. I am a Christian, but have a strong distrust of the church. Too many people who don't practice what they preach. The only thing I'd have problems believing is your interpretation of Earth. I don't see us as anything more then a "Proving Ground".

I also believe that the "Greys" we see (Or don't see, depending on your supposed level of "awareness") are actually Angelic in nature. I don't buy the "Hey, they are evil and will enslave us" Bullcrap. I believe they are beings sent here by god to prevent us from blowing ourselves to tiny bits. (Which we are doing a good job of so far)

I also agree with your 9/11 stance. Pretty much cut and dried here. I bought in, rather early, to the conspiracy hype...but after reading through a few "real" news sites, I pieced it together. James Woods, the actor, said he was on that NY-SF flight a week before 9/11 and saw 4 Arabian men scribbling on a notepad, walking around on the flight making stabbing motions. (I'm not lying, James Woods said this on the Daily Show)

He told the FBI about it, but they never got back to him. I believe we "knew" it was going to happen, but (And here come the flames...I can smell them!) our current administration allowed it to happen so they could have a reason to deal a deadly blow against Islam. (Giving them a reaosn to invade Afghanistan and Iraq, and maybe even Iran)

A wise man once said,

"History is made up of conspiracies...one could say that the SUCCESSFUL conspiracies later became GOVERNMENTS."

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Damn Tassadar you've hit it on the head for me, I have to agree that I believe all that you say.
Cept for Chupacabra, he might be vampiric in nature, but I don't believe him to be a vampire.
A blood drinker yes, but immortal undead?

About 9/11 I know we knew about, they chose rather to do nothing, this way they could take away freedoms and say they are protecting us.

[Edited on 3-11-2003 by Lysergic]

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Nice take, Tassadar.

Here's some of mine on some of your themes:

1. Cryptozoology is for cryptozoologists.

2. No man, Christ or otherwise, was ever born of a virgin.

3. When the Bush admin's involvement at a complicit level in 9/11 is finally uncovered, steps will be taken to make sure that people like the "crazies" (the term used for the neo-cons during the first Bush admin) can never ever seize power in the Whitehouse again.

4. The NWO referred to by George Bush Sr in his sole term as President was the PNAC agenda, pure and simple. It is unilateral and it is purely American. And it is driven by the crazies.

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 08:35 PM
link   
cryptozoology: all mythical creatures have a basis in factual existence...

religion:the institution is buisness, christ is the soul complex sent here to help others understand the purity of their souls and the fallicies of the institutions "teaching" about the soul complex...

sept11:a ploy to amass pride in america and abroad done as a buisness transaction between osama and bush...

nwo/owo/jwo:a group bent on world domination with differing views as to how much "freedom" people actually will have after takeover...

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
Cept for Chupacabra, he might be vampiric in nature, but I don't believe him to be a vampire.
A blood drinker yes, but immortal undead?
[Edited on 3-11-2003 by Lysergic]

I forgot to comment on this. You know, I was watching a bit about this on the discovery channel. They said he can't be real, that he was just a way for the locals to make money (The merchandising for Chupacabra is AMAZING)

But if that's true, explain the circular holes where the blood was drained...or how the organs were actually liquified and sucked out through tiny holes no bigger then a half dollar coin?

I don't think he is a vampire...maybe an experiment. We have a lot of labs in south america, so it is feasible that a genetic experiment we were working on got out. Sort of like those "Killer bees" that everyone was scared to death of.

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Cryptozoology:
- Nessie is not real
- Quetzalcoatl is Leviathan and both are personifications of the Kundalini energy found in the base Chakra
- Chupacabra is an experiment created using alien DNA

Religion
- There is no almighty God in the traditional sense, possibly a caretaker, but I don't believe that he is omnipotent, omniscient or mnipresent.
- Jesus Christ is a propaganda tool
- Salvation can be found when you are at peace with yourself and the world around you.
- Satan would be, if God is merely a caretaker being, God's rival, and I'd rather see what Satan could do than what God has done. Also Earth is our home and it has been taken over by Evil people or aliens.
- Evolution proves itself.

Sept 11, 2001
- Orchestrated by a shadow ruling class
- Carried out by tools
- Those who died were innocents

NWO
- Is a goal, not an organisation
- We are ruled by aliens who do not care about the welfare of this planet and who through their propaganda make people apathetic to what happens to it, like saying that when we die, we go to a Heavenly home forever, when in reality we return to the planet.

That's me done on those subjects you put.

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Cryptozoology
Chupacabra, the only one I think has any validity to it, are extraterrestrial sightings

Religion
All current religions are wrong.

Sept 11, 2001
Orchestrated in part by the United States government and Israeli Mossad to jump start the PNAC agenda and stem some economic issues through military force.

NWO
Exists already as part of the infrastructure of the world economy as large corporations, but no real organization. Dictates how the world is run through the almighty dollar.

Extraterrestrial Visitation
ETs are coming to this planet. Enough proof exists IMO to prove it beyond a shadow of a doubt. I also think humanity is a splinter colony or something of one type of extraterrestrial that looks just like us. At some point in the near future, we will all be repatriated into whatever groups are visiting this planet.

Ghosts/Paranormal/psychic activity
Never seen anything convincing regarding it. If anything regarding this stuff does happen, its likely due to some extraterrestrial visitation, especially sightings of glowing balls or other anomalous physical manifestations that don't carry any earthly attributes.

[Edited on 4-11-2003 by heelstone]

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Cryptozoology:
- Nessie is real
- Chupacabra is a vampire like creature or a vampire.

Religion
- God exists, yet I would like to know how God exists.
-Jesus was a very very very spiritual man who's understanding of oneself, how the mind/body are one, and that reality is an illusion of the mind, and that anything and everything are possible, and that energy is everywhere and is everything. Basically he knew how the universe works way better than everyone else and could thus manipulate it.
-Evolution is real and has been proven though not in the sense that everyone knows as evolution. Certain electromagnetic things happen.

Sept 11, 2001
- Orchestrated by the Mossad
- Those who died were innocents

NWO
- Is a goal, not an organisation though certain peoples lifes work is to make a One World Government.

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Cryptozoology:
Nessie is real.
Bigfoot/Yeti are inteligent species of ape.
Chupacabra is an alien like vampire creature

Religion:
God is real.
Jesus was real the son of God and died for our sins
Satan is real.
Heaven and Hell are altetrnate realities were we go to after our body expires.
Evolution is fake.
Demons and Angels walk among us.

9/11
al-Qaida was behind attacks.
Gov knew prior to attack but not nessercerly Bush.
Innocents died.
People who over took the terroists died heros.

NWO

Differnt sects view for world control
Most of these sects are based in America
NWO will occur within 25 years or so
The take over is happening as we speak

Aliens
Aliens exist and walk amond us
Have been to Earth
Gov has knowledge of aliens and have some in capture
Possible alien invasion may occur

Dreams:
Dreaming is entering another state of reality where we unlock our subconcious mind

Past Lives
Reincarnation may occur if God allows you to not everyone is reincarnated
Memories from past lives exist in our minds and they are show in dreams and visions

Ghosts
Supernatural forces exist

Pysic Powers
All people have psycic powers but not evryone can unlock/or use them.

posted on Nov, 5 2003 @ 11:28 AM
link   
nice post.. and your post sums it up for me..
I agree with all that you said !!!

unless I missed it though, what is your take on ET's being here on earth ?

posted on Nov, 5 2003 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tassadar
Sept 11, 2001

I agree with most of the beliefs you stated, but this statement (if you meant it the way you wrote it) will get a lot of people pissed at you. Especially if it's someone who lost someone in the tragedies that occurred that day.

[Edited on 11-5-2003 by darklanser]

posted on Nov, 5 2003 @ 12:09 PM
link   
consciousness creates reality. what you/we believe is what manifest in the material world. it is only limited by imagination.
the illuminati know this and steer the collective with multimedia steering of the collective mind.

posted on Nov, 5 2003 @ 12:14 PM
link   
That which remains after you stop believing in it=EVIL.

posted on Nov, 5 2003 @ 12:24 PM
link   
My views:

Cryptozoology:
- Nessie is a hoax
- Quetzalcoatl... un-decided
- Chupacabra escaped exprimental creature/or cave dwelling animal very rare.. possible responsible for spring heeled jack sightings

Religion
- i dont belive in god, i am athiest
-earth life was seeded from alien bacterial life from either a comet/asteroid..and we evolved from there on
-or we were made by aliens..

Sept 11, 2001
- Orchestrated by Al Queda who's upper ranks are controled by upper cabal/illuminati type people
- Carried out by Al Queda, undecided possible but us gov controled
- US government knew about it but are powerless as they are in control or under control

NWO
- exsists but dont know what it means for society..

posted on Nov, 5 2003 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Hmmmm............

"Cryptozoology"
- Not much into this, but will say these few things:
- Nessie was real.
- There are things in and of this world that have not yet been fully explained nor investigated....
- I am open to/on this category.

"Religion"
- There is a God, but not as most of 'us' think of Him/Her/It.
- We all came from God and to Him/Her/It, we will all return.
- That 'wrong' and 'right', 'evil' and 'good' are subjective judgements in our own personal value system. In other words....a thing is only 'wrong' or 'right', 'evil' or 'good' because 'we' say it is.
- That the world exists exactly as it is supposed. If it is termed "chaotic" or "going to #z"....then look around you and realize that it is not because of God or any other divine entity, it is because of Mankind's doing.
- Our perception of "ultimate reality" and God is based on our limited perceptions and is more limited than 'we' have thought....that "Truth" is more unlimited than we have imagined. God is: "I AM THAT I AM" and "WE ARE THAT WE ARE"
- Religion is a tool, whether for betterment or hinderance....religion is what 'we' determine it to be.
-Jesus's message, as was other great "teachers" and prophets through the ages past and to come, has great relevancy for today and the future. Jesus greatest teaching, which can be applied to many things, was not that that 'we' shall have everlasting, eternal life, but that we do....
- Evolution, as with religion, is continuing to "evolve".

"9/11"
- Al Queda planned and executed it.
- The US government knew but didn't know, but pretty much allowed it to happen in the realization of this being the "event" deemed necessary for the implimentation of PNAC.
- PNAC is real and is functioning though to 'what extent' remains questionable.
- Those "who died" shall be remembered and missed and their importance extends beyond the connections to family, loved ones, and mourners....they symbolize a sacrifice that many still do not fully fathom nor see, both to the average person/citizen and those in higher 'positions'.
- 9/11 will not be the last tragic event before the world realizes that "terrorism", in all its forms, can not be tolerated and joins to stop and prevent it.

"NWO
- The 'NWO' is an agenda, not an organization.
- The 'agenda' has been with mankind for quite a long, long, LONG time.
- There are many "faces" and "parts" to those seeking a fulfillment of this 'agenda', if indeed, it can be fulfilled.
- The unity of this world will come from something other than this 'agenda'.

"Paranormal"
- As stated before.....there are things at work in this world that have not fully been explained nor investigated and will remain a "mystery" or "unexplained" for quite some time.
- Dreams are cool....

"ET's/Aliens"
- Its foolish to think that "we" are the only ones in the observed and "known" universe.
- Its equally foolish to ignore the mere mathematical probabilites of "others."
- We have been visited.
- The claim, "we have been in 'contact'" needs to be further defined.
- As to their acting in "our" worldly affairs, I am still mystified on and more crediable "proofs" must be put forth to factualize the many assertions to this degree.
- The Governments of the world should release all governmental studies, investigations, etc. on ET's/Alien's....be it 'contact', crash, reports, studies, investigations, etc......they should be open to world viewing, with no "holding back" of what is deemed "not needed to know" materials......
- Again.......as stated before, there are many things at work within and outside of Earth, that have not been fully nor adequately explained or investigated........

regards
seekerof

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Sorry everyone, been busy for the past while.
darklanser, everyone may be as pissed as they want, they have every right to be wrong....

Soory seek, I shouldn't have brought up religion, I'm not in a religous mood right now so I'll just leave it blank.
Aliens are real, however I do not believe there are any sentient" beings here in our solar system other then Earthlings.
Someone else out there has to be real.

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Soory seek, I shouldn't have brought up religion, I'm not in a religous mood right now so I'll just leave it blank.
Aliens are real, however I do not believe there are any sentient" beings here in our solar system other then Earthlings.

Tass

I hope you are extending your definition of sentience to existing higher order vertebrates and invertebrates and probably many lower order ones.

Because if homo sapiens is really the only sentient creature in our solar system, this planet is pretty much #ed as a livable resource.

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 06:07 PM
link   

What is everyone's full theory/belief/take/view of the conspiracies, and everything else?
My views:

Cryptozoology:
- Nessie is real (a plieosaur)
yup!

- Quetzalcoatl is an actual sentient creature
lizard 4d aliens!

- Chupacabra is a vampire
4d interloper thru rip in time space between 3 and 4d. Result of human time travel experiments? May well have been inspiration for vampire stories. Who knows maybe this is what happens to vampires eventually?

Religion
- Believe in Holy Trinity
yup but understand the symbology here for it is most important.

- Jesus Christ died here on Earth for everyone
Christ died in service to the one and to prove to everyone that there is life after death and thus do not fear death.

- Salvation is found in no other
Nope! Christ was one of several saviours we have seen.

- Satan is real, and the bottomless pit is Earth
Satan is the 'physical universe' and those that worship physicality deify the physical. Not sure where purgatory is yet?

- Evolution is fake, disproves itself
Yup for the most part. we are mostly a project of many interventions over a long period of time.

Sept 11, 2001
Nope. Too stupid. Run by MOSSAD and to lesser extent by other secret service around world and Saudi's.

partly, were hired hands. but actual involvement was limited due to incompetence.

secret service only. White house knew such events coming but not when, where or how. That is why Bush was so shocked on day of 911.

wrong. Many that died were either preselected or believed to be enemies.

NWO
- Actually starting to doubt their existence
No should not do this, still NWO.

- Three main orders fighting for power:
probably more but primarily NWO and OWO as split in world satanic order. Looks like NWO is winning due to bold moves on part of US. There are several factions in US that can and are and will vie for control in coming years.

1.) Omega Agency
www.abovetopsecret.com...
this may control access to UFO etc info but not world power base, it is satanists via lizards via consortium.

2.) Shadow Government (Military and Government agencies)
work to keep white house in check and provide continunity not possible with elected politicos.

3.) Jesuit led orders (Templar, Masons, Hospitallers, etc...)
leaders in spiritual realm as war is on many levels for control. Also, educational, social, sexual, monetary, and physical control.

- The OWO is still out there, yes, however the NWO (Shadow Government, not OA) wishes to keep the alien alliance silent.
Yes but at behest of the ruling lizard consortium alien elite.

- The OWO did not wish to make alien alliance but did.
Not true. They made deal but were outsmarted. They believed that superior entities would be more honest than humans. Will humans have the last laugh though?

- The OA wishes to make alien presence here on Earth public.
I believe no one group' desires this but many individuals in many places do. That is the real problem.

- The NWO is mostly American yes, however, England, Spain, France, and Japan also have allied themselves with the NWO.
partly, there are more joining everday.

- Russia's views are not clear, they are not as devious as the former USSR.
Russia is controlled by elites period, but still uncertain as to end game to come.

- The Chinese lead the federation along with most of Asia and Eastern Europe.
what federation?

- If the prophecy is fufilled, we will see a massive shift in world power within the next three years...
Nope, the power is already established. What we will see is the gradual revealing of the true masters and their ways.

That's about it. Please, everyone, post your beliefs and make fun of mine (constructive conflict of course, none of this deconstructive whining crap)
Cheers,
- Tass

good work Tass, somebody needed to summerize the main points of the state of the world these days.

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by JediMaster
9/11
al-Qaida was behind attacks.
Gov knew prior to attack but not nessercerly Bush.
Innocents died.
People who over took the terroists died heros.

NWO

Differnt sects view for world control
Most of these sects are based in America
NWO will occur within 25 years or so
The take over is happening as we speak

I am very intrigued by all the comments in the news about all the things that have happened that Bush didn't necessarily know about. Given that Bush Sr was CIA and very tied in to NWO....when you say that Bush didn't necessarily know about 9/11...do you mean Sr. or Jr.? Do you think that Jr. is just a pawn of a larger organization? IF so...why do you believe he doesn't know? Usually the buck stops at the top. Of late I've heard of A LOT of things that have happened in this administration but many in the media and online state that the Top figures didn't necessarily know of the actions of their underlings. That seems counter to what I know or believe about the powerful. Can anyone shed some light or opinions on this? Thank you.

new topics

top topics

join