It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran has highly enriched Uranium

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Well this is like deja vu all over again, I remember that before US decided to stop the elusive Saddam MWDs it was rumors that Saddams was thinking to buy Uranium while already it had nuclear weapons.

This time is even better the pentagon can smell the uranium in Iran.

I just love it

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 10:07 PM
link   
It's the UN which is reporting the uranium......nothing to do with the pentagon.

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
Well this is like deja vu all over again, I remember that before US decided to stop the elusive Saddam MWDs it was rumors that Saddams was thinking to buy Uranium while already it had nuclear weapons.

I just love it

This report is coming from the IAEA Director General, NOT from the Pentagon. There is more of a diversity in this report. You can read it if you like: IAEA Report on Iran

The situation with Iran is much different than Iraq. We KNOW Iran has nuclear facilities, We KNOW Iran is creating unranium, we DON'T KNOW the level of enrichment and we DON'T KNOW if they really have a weapons program. Frankly, the situation with Iran is much harder now that Saddam is out of office, he could of been a vital ally to the U.S. (think about it... I know you're questioning that).

posted on Sep, 2 2006 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043

I just love it

thats laughable, doesnt even know the situation and its an American throwing anti-american rhetoric around....

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I like it when facts are presented...the individuals responsible for spouting drivel are nowhere to be found....

How quickly they abandon their adgenda....

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Just like the Warning we got to convert to Islam....I got just one thing to say to that.............SCREW IRAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We should now go and pre-emptively take out their nuke facilities. This way Iran can either put up or shut up!!!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 03:22 PM
link   
To those of you so quick to support Iran's "Right" to this technology - let me clarify a few things for you. Firstly, the Highly enriched Uranium that the IAEA AND THE UN (NOT the Pentagon or the US Government!!!) has found and reported has NO KNOWN links to equipment from Pakistan or ANY OTHER KNOWN SOURCES of highly enriched Uranium. Now, for those dull bulbs that can't decipher that - what this means is that highly enriched uranium has a chemical signature that is unique to the source material and process/equipment used to make it. Ergo, those nations in the world that possess highly enriched uranium (IE: ANY COUNTRY WITH NUCLEAR WEAPONS) KNOW the chemical signatures, that is how they know where it came from. This sample HAS NO KNOWN SIGNATURE!!!! Get that!!!!!????? What that is likely to mean is that either a.) it came from a clendestine source who is not supposed to have it or b.) It came from Iran which is not supposed to have it. In either event, there is only ONE use for this material - the manufacture of NUCLEAR WEAPONS!!! Got that???? So, if Iran has a "Peaceful" nuclear program intended solely to generate electricity, why is it in posession of trace amounts of HIGHLY Enriched uranium with NO KNOWN sourse!? Hmmmmmmm... any dull bulbs want to make an attempt at constructing a logical conclusion?????

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Hello Sir, dull bulb here. Can you tell me where you found all the information you're yelling about? Neither the news article nor the IAEA report state that the uranium doesn't match "ANY OTHER KNOWN SOURCES" or "HAS NO KNOWN SIGNATURE!!!!"

Could you provide the source for that please?

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 04:08 PM
link   
GWB and Cheney flew over to Iran, dressed in turbans and hid the 'unknown' uranuim there.

HAVEN"T YOU LEARNED YET THAT GWB PLANTED THE URANUIM!!!

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Yes- I'd like to see that source also because I just spent a 1/2 hr trying to find a reference to this claim & I can't. Even Fox news doesn't mention anything like that. . .

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by ferretman2
It's the UN which is reporting the uranium......nothing to do with the pentagon.

ferretman2,

Yes I am aware of that.

XphilesPhan

Where does it said in my post that is US the one claiming that is uranium found in Iran?

BTW US is the one making a big deal about Iran nuclear program and the one pushing sanctions in the UN.

So I can see the pentagon smelling Uranium in Iran already.

So I will like a quote that I said US claim uranium enrichment found.

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 10:52 PM
link   
The US, France, Britan, Germany, China & Russia gave Iran a deadline to stop enrichment or face sanctions............the US definitely has no influence over France, Russia, China or Germany.

But wait.......hhmmmm Russia, France and Germany also gave the US information on Saddams WMD program.........

And the 'regime change fro Iraq' presidental exective order was signed by none other than Bill Clinton.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join