It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Music and the Bible

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I've been wondering for a long time now,is music from the devil or from God?You see all these people saying "hard rock" music makes you want to kill yourself,cut yourself etc and thats its from the bible.
but isnt music from God since he created everything and etc?

And also,Is it true that some bands have hidden satanic messages in there songs,or is it just hogwash?

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 08:19 PM
link   
like men some are righteouss and others very negative to the point where they ignore('n-word'?)other being's existence...

in reference to the satanic influence it is a definite possibility since the father talks through me in my music...

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by StJames
I've been wondering for a long time now,is music from the devil or from God?You see all these people saying "hard rock" music makes you want to kill yourself,cut yourself etc and thats its from the bible.
but isnt music from God since he created everything and etc?

And also,Is it true that some bands have hidden satanic messages in there songs,or is it just hogwash?

You may find this of Interest then i found this link a few weeks ago its a good read!!

www.relfe.com...

The Secret Solfeggio Frequencies:
Sound Vibration Rates for Creation and Destruction.

"Healing Codes for the Biological Apocalypse"
by Dr Leonard Horowitz and Dr Joseph Puleo

In 1999 my husband and I were living in Dallas Texas. By chance we decided to attend a small Body, Mind and Spirit exhibition. There wasn't much of interest until we attended an incredible lecture by Dr Len Horowitz. Dr Horowitz is an incredibly good speaker. He looks the part, and with his degrees from Harvard and in Public Health, what he says about the medical establishment packs a lot of punch. It was great to see someone so courageously, and effectively, standing up to the establishment.

His talk was so good that we decided to attend the evening lecture he gave that night. At that lecture we learned about newly discovered secret codes in the bible. These codes produce a brand new type of music which uplifts people spiritually and is related to the physics of creation. They were discovered by Dr Puleo who was guided to discover these codes through visions from Jesus Christ.
The new bible codes, found in the Book of Numbers, include a mathematical electromagnetic frequency code for "miracles" that experts say has already been shown to help repair damaged DNA, the genetic blueprint of life.

These bible codes are totally different from any previously written about, and certainly don't need a computer to decode them (as previously discovered codes were supposed to).

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 08:40 AM
link   
My personal opinion is that Christians worry too much about the trivial ("is the color green a demonic color?" to the point where they have trouble distinguising real evil from real nonsense.

top topics

join