It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scary possible anti christ / false prophet group

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 03:09 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

I nearly fell off my chair when i watched this video. He is richer than many could ever dream about, harrasses established churches, gets to call himself jesus to his followers, and oh, what rang alarm bells for me was his "There is no sin" and "The devil doesn't exist" lines.

Anti christ / false prophet alert on this old boy!

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 03:50 AM
link   
I think the key here is that anyone waiting for the second coming should know that there is nothing to indicate that Jesus will return as a man, most certainly one that had no awareness of his "divinity" till somewhere in adulthood.

Anyone who believes in the second coming should know when Jesus returns it will be in his full divine glory. But it is so easy to embrace a religious leader that tells you there is no sin or the devil, because it's a cop out so many seek. If you can accept a religion that discards sin and the devil, then I don't think you really believe in the teachings of the second coming anyway. What a shame. I wonder how many old ladies have been sucked in, and what he will do for them for the ultimate earthly sacrifice of their sustance.

Chaulk it up to another false prophet, but I almost feel sorry for the people who are falling for it and giving over vast amounts of their wealth to this guy.

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Boy, not to be flippant but this guy holds as much credibility as the "farting preacher" videos also available on YouTube. I'm truly sad for people so miserable as to be duped by this guy...

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Jesus will not touch earth again, He will come in the clouds after the great tribulation. Matthew 24: 30 ( kjv). How dare this man to say hes Him. Hes deceiving so many just like like Matthew 24:11 (kjv) says. Hes destroying the work of so may missioniers across the world. Jesus wanting money what a joke thats not what the kjv teaches. It teaches just the opposite. Yes, it does seem like were living in the last days. The TRUE GOD help us all.

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Relentless
Anyone who believes in the second coming should know when Jesus returns it will be in his full divine glory. But it is so easy to embrace a religious leader that tells you there is no sin or the devil, because it's a cop out so many seek.

Im with Relentless here!

We all sin and to believe otherwise, we go against what Jesus Christ said....that all fall short of the Glory of God.

When the Antichrist appears, he will not show his true colours.
He will appear humble and respect all people and all religions.
Once he has gained the trust and support of the people,then he will emerge into world stage and begin his reign as saviour ....he will do this on a wordly scale.
All of his words and actions will be based on deception, and since many people only look at the outward, many shall fall for his charms.
........shall decieve many, and if possible, even the elect.......

helen

new topics

top topics

join