It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sept. Predictions thread

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I have been searching about and curious if there are more for sept?

For the last couple months there has been a ton of predictions. I think very month except july. Now the first big one all over youtube is some guy from Texas that runs some compound. No I won't call it a church. Anyone who preaches the end is not a preacher in my eyes. Anyway I have just loaded the offical site looking for basis of the date and I don't see one.

So as of now we have
1)Yisrayl HAwkins preaching Nukes on sept 12
2)Alex Jones stating terrorist event by October
3)True Bible code website stating nuke to the UN meeting in NY on 8 or 9 15th of 16th or 22nd or 23rd.

www.youtube.com...
The aboves followers )remix)
www.youtube.com...

NEWs bit sept 12th
www.youtube.com...

Just the followers about the 12th (why do most of the followers wear back packs?)
www.youtube.com...

The offical webiste
www.september12-2006.com...
www.yisraylhawkins.com...

Are you sick yet? Check this out:
www.youtube.com...

www.truebiblecode.com...

[edit on 31-8-2006 by masonite]

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 01:04 AM
link   
I looked at your news post. However, there is no true research to say its Sept. 12. Where is he getting that date. Why is he saying the 12. Sounds like all the other predictions, that never came. Lets hope this is one of those. Noone wants to be nuked over night its crazy.

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I was wondering the same thing

However more for september, how often do we do this
U.S. Says Missile Defense Has Successful Intercept
www.bloomberg.com...

Originally posted by Shar
I looked at your news post. However, there is no true research to say its Sept. 12. Where is he getting that date. Why is he saying the 12. Sounds like all the other predictions, that never came. Lets hope this is one of those. Noone wants to be nuked over night its crazy.

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I Predict on Sept 11th 2006, Lysergic will see Maynard James Keenan, and it shall be righteous, so sayeth the lord.

This will happen @ the Woodlands Pavillion, in Houston Metro Area...

For it has been seen by the great prophet TicketMaster.

and everything shall be alright.

[edit on 1-9-2006 by Lysergic]

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by masonite
I have been searching about and curious if there are more for sept?

For the last couple months there has been a ton of predictions. I think very month except july. Now the first big one all over youtube is some guy from Texas that runs some compound. No I won't call it a church. Anyone who preaches the end is not a preacher in my eyes. Anyway I have just loaded the offical site looking for basis of the date and I don't see one.

So as of now we have
1)Yisrayl HAwkins preaching Nukes on sept 12
2)Alex Jones stating terrorist event by October
3)True Bible code website stating nuke to the UN meeting in NY on 8 or 9 15th of 16th or 22nd or 23rd.

www.truebiblecode.com...

Isn't that the same site as the Aug 3,13,22,26,29 etc predications that have all failed?

Originally posted by Lysergic
I Predict on Sept 11th 2006, Lysergic will see Maynard James Keenan, and it shall be righteous, so sayeth the lord

Gotta love Tool

[edit on 9/1/2006 by pstiffy]

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Oh, did you miss the nuclear activity of Sept 12, 2006? It wasn't meant for the unbelievers but for His House. That's all you get.

top topics

join