It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilians...What I know, and what do you think?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 10:34 PM
link   
hello, generally a few of you usually skim these type of things with such silly names like "Reptilian". Ok, so you've probably heard about David Icke and I'm sure that half of this site agrees that he is crazy or to put in better terms pyschologically insane. Well folks I am here to tell you that all of you are wrong who think that....

Now. I m not here to argue or anything like that but i just want to tell you what I have seen and what I know

Have I seen a reptilian? Yes I have. But it was not a shape-shifting one, although i do believe it is very possible that they exist. I saw two reptilians which were multi-demensional, which means that they came from the Astral plane or some other realm of demension. I'm not sure how to explain it since it's such a complicated thing to tell. Most people just don't have a clue, lol.

Please I am sick and tired of hearing from ill minded people claiming things like "You're wierd and a freak, reptilians don't exist." Or.. David icke is a Nut and so are you. You people are all the same, so what I want you to do is just open your mind guys. don't shut things out ust because you THINK that it does not exist.

I want to know what you all think about reptilians. I ALSO want to know your experiences.

By the way, the reptilian event that happened to me occured at 1: something in the morning in my bed, i was parylized. Sort of like, "Sleep Paraylsis" Now, i don't know what the heck happened during that time, but I can say that this was no dream. It was most definetely a reptilan.

Here is a basic explanation of what this thing looked like.

These reptilians were small. I'd say about 4-5 ft. I believe they are called "Reptilian Hybrids" They were a dark color and light on the underside. I distinctly remember the large round eyes and ridges over them with small jutting spikes. There was also a spine-like ridge from the nose going all the way up to the forehead. This thing had a curled tail too.
It would hiss and growl.

I would also like to point out that this event happened before I have heard or read any of David Ickes books.

I am interested in hearing your response. Take care.

[edit on 31-8-2006 by RavenWindfree]

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I believe in Reptilians, I have never seen one, but I do believe.

I personally am a huge fan of Mr. Ickes, I love his work. I think we need more David Ickes and Michael Tsarions in this world: people who arent afraid to tell it like it is.

I have talked to people who have had experiences with Reptilians. I have an open enough mind to accept their existence.

The problem is the rest of the goyen, they just refuse to believe it, even though I really, truly, dont see whats so unbelievable about it. "Oh there is a Reptilian species somewhere out there in the universe? Your crazy man! You are a nut! You are insane!"

To me, its insane to think that there couldnt be a Reptilian race. In this glorious, amazing, infinite marvel we call Creation, the fact that there is no reptilian humanoid beings out there somewhere, anywhere in any dimension of any Universe of all Creation, seems rather crazy.

Well, its not that there is no Reptilians, its just people have such a narrow belief system, they will throw out all kinds of defense mechanisms to keep it from being disturbed. Its very childish.

I personally would like to hear more about your Reptilian experience.

[edit on 31-8-2006 by AscendedMaster]

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 02:45 AM
link   
I am not a beleiver but i'm not a disbeleiver!
I don't know much about reptilians, but we supposedly evolved from apes (yeah)
Why is it so hard for people to beleive that another race out there somewere evolved from reptiles.
Now i'm not being crazy, but there could be kanine species, or bovine ,feline, bird species or even fish species, kinda like mermaids.
the truth is we will never know what the universe is home to (not in our life times anyway) but there could be so many different species out there that could be like our own resiidents of earth only they are the dominant species of their planets.
It's all down to planetary conditions and the will to survive.

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 02:57 AM
link   
I'm more than willing to "open my mind", but that is with a reasonable amount of undisputable or at least questionable proof and/or scientifically viable theory. And that is the reason I can't believe in the whole Reptilian circus, because no one can give any actual and/or undeniable proof. You are asking us to take your word for it, but we're past the point of being naive. We can't just believe anything or any second guy's claims without a good reason to do so. So, if you have some convincing proof or even a convincing argument, then I'm all ears!
Until then, the whole reptilian circus will remain a joke to me.

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 03:05 AM
link   
I'm not sure what to believe, but I'm leaning towards the Anunnaki existing. It seems that more and more people are having common experiences as I have.

One night I too awoke from a lucid dream that Icouldn't control (which was weird already). I woke up to my own scream coming out of it, but I couldn't move. I could however catch a glimpse( I COULD move my eyes) of a really tall, dark shadow sitting uo, standing, then walking from my bed to I guess my door. I couldn't see it well, it was like palpable darkness. I immediately calmed down, while it was moving, so I could move. I was more angry for no apparent reason than scared and I wanted to grab my bat or dagger and just go at it with the thing. I sat up right as it got out of my sight and I looked over. I looked at my pillow next to me and it was still rising from an indention as if soemething was laying next to me. I have no idea what it could be.

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Orig Poster-I'm going to try to be as nice as I can here. You see, one thing alot of people don't get in life, is you have to SELL it. I don't mean you set up a store, sell something, money or service, but you gotta have PR. So, with that said, and considering how hard I've been on your 'crowd' recently, I have several questions. I hope I get a response to each of the questions of what YOU believe.

1. Why should I believe in anything you didn't even physically see in 'our' plane or whatever you call it? To me, I call it a dream, if I can't see it, touch it, and I'm quasi consicious it's a dream to me.

2. If they are so advanced then why in the hell are they still reptiles? Sorry to be blunt, but come on, I'd rather evolve into a dodo bird myself, and I'm not being sarcastic either. There's more perks. So why reptile?

3. Why haven't there been any remains or bones found? You can't tell me that the MIB if they exist can get ahold of all of them. Are their bodies evacuated to their home planet?

4. Why won't they show themselves? Hell, we accepted Kelly Osbourne, why not a 6 foot reptile? If you hide, it's cause you're hiding something. That's just basic knowladge at work. For instance, if you're in an area where there might be a combat threat, you always look out for anything suspicious. Number one, people trying to hide their true actions. Sticks out like a sore thumb. Shifting eyes, hiding, nurvous, they're trying to hide something. So, what's the deal here?

5. This is probably the one question that's never been asked about the reptoids, or toids for short, or roids cause it's funnier. This is a question about something I'm very passionate about. Do they like Mexican food? Hot spicy you know, hot sauce the works? I love the stuff myself, but really, what do they eat/drink? Beer fans? Honestly, what do the damn things eat?

[edit on 1-9-2006 by WithoutEqual]

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 05:56 AM
link   
If we all had an open mind like myself.

All you non believers need to think of this, Dinosaurs were here way before humans. they were reptiles, so why do you guys think that Reptilians don't exist, if man came from apes, im sure somewhere along the line we have mixed up genes with dinosaurs, what made these massive creatures come to earth in the 1st place, maybe from a comet, so keep an open mind, Reptilians must exist because reptiles were here before we were.

Stop being selfish

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Hmmmmm. This is one of many many threads on these forums that report a similar event. Firstly I do not believe any of the threads/stories or reports of anything to do with Reptileans on these forums. I believe all to be deliberate attempts to disceave or genuine mistakes in understanding.

However, I do believe somewhere in this universe it possible that something along these lines may exist, but given the evidence ot lack there of, not here.

5-6 bn people walking on this planet - not one has found any proof. Yet we can find prrof of things that would sound even more far fetched to the unknowing... For example, Birds/Lizard hybrids that had four wings that flew around over 60 million years ago.

Everytime I read another one of these 'guess what, but I can't prove it in anyway' stories - a little bit of my curiosity dies and my shoulders sag a little lower.

Having a bad Friday ;-(

[edit on 1-9-2006 by Quackmaster]

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 06:39 AM
link   
I am not sure who said it first, Carl Sagan may have said it "extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof." So having given out your extraordinary claim, may we, or I, have your extraordinary proof? How's that for open mindedness? I am willing to be convinced...its going to take some doing on your part though. I am just a tad bit on the skeptical side...

When...Where...Actions...Pictures would be nice, decent vacation quality would suffice...blurry bigfoot quality not so much.

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Seagull - I've tried this approach many many times. Asking for proof is the cardinal sin.

In reality if anyone ever did have any proof of these things - they definately wouldn't be getting aired here. Imagine if you will - you see a large green lizard doing something intelligent, perhaps even shape shifting into Jonny Depp - you get it on film or take a pictures, next stop TV station or newspaper. First we would hear of it is in the press.

I have been running a couple of threads lately trying to get to the heart of what and why people believe.

Take this thread claim for example. You have to look at the actions of the individual and how they report/react to these apparent events.

If something like this happened to me - in reality I think I would either run until I fell over, take a lot of drugs or seek professional help. I do know it would massively change my perception of life and what it was all about. I dont think I would light heartedly pop a thread on to a forum or able to discuss it in a light general manner.

[edit on 1-9-2006 by Quackmaster]

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 07:01 AM
link   
True enough. Proof would be cool, but I am fairly certain none is forthcoming. We are asked to take it on faith that these beings exist and are present everywhere. I've seen some wierd stuff in my 40 plus years on this planet...but I am honest enough to know that certain claims require proof, before it can become common knowledge, or at least accepted as such...

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 07:56 AM
link   
I think, Reptilians are not the type pf aliens to just show up in someone's garden, and then a huge story will start to flow all around the media. Perhaps, there are plenty of them being recorded on videotapes, or being filmed by surveillance cams, but still doesn't mean, they are to intrude someone's life.

What do I mean by this? If a Reptilian would come to surface, he/she would perform a generic discussion with me, would show me something interesting, and then would promise me to come back in weeks or months. She would even allow me to write a good nice "Lacerta File" and post it on the Net. Of course, way too many people would sense that it's true, 'causee I'd have some to tell on ATS as well.

Let's discuss David Icke. He is a fool, I agree with it. This means, that a support team of aliens must make something famous and rich out of a person who is supposed to brush toilets in a pub . It also includes, that whenever David Icke is being invited in the Virtual World (like ATS), or whenever he needs a great website, aliens may do the job. But what's David Icke for? He is a medium for aliens. His activity can light to certain ongoing events, he can be used for anything, and he gets well paid for this. As an extension, aliens can publish his books, and their complexity gets the most to learn for humans.

Who's David Icke? Someone to be loved, and being taken care for.

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Thymus.

You seem to be implying that the Reptilians (if they exist) are an enlightened bunch. OK. I'll except that premise, for the moment, and agree.

All I am asking for is proof outside of heresay evidence. I don't think that's asking too much.

As for Mr. Icke...his episode here on ATS should be evidence enough to question his verasity at the very least...

L3X

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 08:57 AM
link   
personally they could exist but they aren't involved completely in the stuff chattered by Mr. Icke. About these there is a lot of disinformation (anyone remember Lacerta's Files?) and we can't say what is true about this kind of alien (also if they could belong to another dimension)

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Assuming the reptilians exist, than I have still a big problem with what you said:

Originally posted by RavenWindfree
I saw two reptilians which were multi-demensional, which means that they came from the Astral plane or some other realm of demension.

Multi-dimensional, no proof such a thing exists.
Astral plane, even better.
Or some other realm dimension. ok.

When telling what you see, you should really only describe what you saw and leave speculations like those aside. This could make the story more credible.

(sorry for my bad english).

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Hello again! I have to say thank you for your responses! They were all positive and I really like your thoughts. I know that this subject is very hard for some people to grasp. I have to admit right away that this is not a hoax. For those of you who are wondering I am a female.
I know that I have no hard evidence of proof for what I have seen, but in all truce I never lie about these kinds of things. It's just stupid if I did.
From my research that I have gathered over the years I have found reptilians to be connected to "Dragons" Dragons are a symbol of power and represent strength. Essentially there are a ton of cultures that have DRAGONS in them. Well where did they all come from? these cultures didn't even connect with eachother now isn't that interesting?

So... to answer a few of your questions. one of you asked to explain my story in depth. I will do that. What happened was this.
the location was Florida. I went to sleep and had what you might call and "Astral Projection" that is when your spiritual body goes out of your physical body, and it happens to everyone.
At first I thought of this as a dream, that could very well be it, but my astral body was pulled under the floor and I ended up in this place. Sort of a labortory, I understand it to be a DUMB (Depp Underground Military base) So while I was down there, i was exploring and suddenly I saw these two creatures which I already described in my last entry. They both started to go after me so I tried to escape, suddenly everything FLASHED and i was in my room again, but this time i was awake and fully aware of what was happening. I was present in the room but my eyes were still closed and yet I could still see through them. I think this is called 'Sleep Parylsis" But it's very strange because i just don't understand how these reptilians could not exist. At first I thought of it as a night mare, but when i came across reptilian info and david icke, etc... alex jones, everything! I know now that it was not a dream. But I believe that I was in some sort of a sleep/state.

So in this state this was lik experiencing a night mare in real life.. it was extrordinarily frightening. When i found myself in this sleep-like- state I saw through my closed eyes, keep in mind that I am still paraylized I can not move anything at all. I saw the two reptilian things come toward me, one of them went the other direction, but the biggest one jumped on top of me and tried to kill me, or it seemed that way at least. So I tried to scream but i couldn't. It kept on lashing at me, and I heard it growling as well as hissing. I distinctly remember its eyes... It's look was ferocious and demonic.

Let me ask you this though.. How could I see the same thing described in David ickes stuff and other peoplles experieces if I have never even heard of reptilians or David icke during the time I saw them? It's very wierd isn't it? Surely that must mean that there is some type of a multi-demensional organism either in a different place in all of our minds...or it is a real creature that exists and i choose the latter.

Once again, I have to say I am really thankful for no backlash.

Any more question you guys have I'll be more than happy to answer them.

[edit on 1-9-2006 by RavenWindfree]

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by seagull
Thymus.

You seem to be implying that the Reptilians (if they exist) are an enlightened bunch. OK. I'll except that premise, for the moment, and agree.

All I am asking for is proof outside of heresay evidence. I don't think that's asking too much.

As for Mr. Icke...his episode here on ATS should be evidence enough to question his verasity at the very least...

Should I say, that the Elohim race is enlightened bunch as well? People talk about Reptilians and Greys as aliens, yet in other forums God takes the role. :-) You know.

So, left with us Greys vs Reptilians. Discussing the Greys, as supposedly unenlightened species, is quite wrong. Reptilians "take a role", dividing the mentality of aliens and paranormal as their own part. Greys also take their role, showing UFOs all over the World, creating Area51 and David Icke , Prophet Yahweh's right hand.

But it should be right: David Icke's books were all written by Greys.

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by L3X
personally they could exist but they aren't involved completely in the stuff chattered by Mr. Icke. About these there is a lot of disinformation (anyone remember Lacerta's Files?) and we can't say what is true about this kind of alien (also if they could belong to another dimension)

Lacerta Files are supposed to be true. Many parts are actually fake, I mean: what if Lacerta simply made a "Lacerta File", and uploaded it ? Why would she need to come to the surface, being interviewed by a fool, and have it made sure, that this loonatic has everything wrong translated, whatever she said?

So let's just take it seriously: Lacerta has her own internet connection, she made these files , and she is examining what people think of them.

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I have seen The Lacerta file, but...I am geared towards dismissing it. Why? Simply because it seems too un-natural. Why would somebody just come across some person who just happened to be a reptilian. First of all I haven't even remotely heard of anyone having a "real life" contact with one. It's so rare, in fact the chance of seeing a reptilian in person is extremely thin, LOL I mean if you were set out to find one that's like sentencing yourself to your own death bed. Sure there may be a harmless species of reptilia but on Earth, I think the shapshifters here are pretty...hostile.

Another thing about the Lacerta file is the way it is set up. Sort of reminds me of the Matrix. I have also tried the technique of the telekenesis mentioned in that story but it doesn't work for me. Well ok...maybe that's because I haven't practiced it as much. Or maybe it's just because my mind is not built up to psi like the reps are. Regardless of whether or not the lacerta file is true, it may or may not be..

So, one thing that puzzles me is the fact that David Icke hasn't even come across the lacerta File. Why didnt he mention it?

Well about the Astral Plane. People will back me up that it exists. It does because it is a different demension, yeah I know that sounds Sci-fi but The Astral Plae is essentiallly a different realm in which we can not see therefore causing us to also not be able to see the creatures that live amongst it.

Greys..seem to be an off shoot of reptilians. I have heard stories where their eyes are some kind of goggles and underneath that are reptilian eyes...

I don' know if any of you have noticed but I SEE REPTILIAN SYMBOLISM in almost everything.... Dragons, movies, tv shows, the list goes on. it's not that I myself look for it, but it is just soooo obvious it pops out at you!

I mean take this for example. The royal color is PURPLE correct? Right, so when you take a look at Figment from Disney, barney, Spyro the Dragon, Dino from the flinstones, what do they all have in common? they are all "purple"

Another example is our banks, well this kind of gears off towards the illuminati side but aren't most of them reps? Suntrust bank, Fidelity bank has the symbol of the Pyramid, Xxon for gas is the double cross, and so on... I mean....this is all over the place.

Haha, I mean when I created my new account with my mom, and saw that the bank was cale d "Sun" trust, I laughed and said to my mom, "Gee I wonder why they call the bank Suntrust" People who do not "Understand" the language of symbolism will NOT get what I am taling about at all.

Anyways, that's what I wanted to say for now. Keep the comments coming, it's very itriguing.

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by WithoutEqual

3. Why haven't there been any remains or bones found?

[edit on 1-9-2006 by WithoutEqual]

Acutally...they have been found? Wait you say what you're wrong. No I am not and this is simply why. Take a good look at the Iguanadan dinosaur. And the smaller ones as well. When archeologists dug these things up they had no clue what it "really" was, so they just put the bones together to form some wierd looking creature. I believe that the reptilian humanoids that existed so long ago were dug up today. the Iguanadans hand could be...I'm not saying it is, but it could be.... the reptilans hand. I think that was mentioned in the Lacerta file, which is pretty interesting. Still sounds far out, but you never know.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join