It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A short introduction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 09:11 PM
link   
A friend (benevolent tyrant, on here) reccomended this site to me (numerous times
), and I thought I'd finally come and see what all the fuss was about. I haven't had a chance to look around much yet- this site is HUGE!- but so far it looks like there is a lot of interesting discussion.

A bit about me- I'm a queer single mom and student from SW Ontario in Canada. I'm definitely on the lefty side politically, I love interesting discussion and debate, and vascillate fairly often between bright optimism and black despondancy when it comes to my take on the future of the planet and human culture.

Looking forward to getting to know some of you!

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Welkome friend, i hope you enjoy the place as we

cheers.

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS. You're gonna have a roller coaster ride in here. So fasten your seat belt.

Suggest you have a peek at these links before you take off!!

handbook.abovetopsecret.com...

BB Code

All the best and have a nice day!!

[edit on 1-9-2006 by mikesingh]

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS archergal.
Any friend of benevolent tyrant is automatically in my cool book

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Welcome archergal!

There are lots of handy tips available in the Handbook of ATS Links

Be sure to check out Social Issues on PTS. I'm sure you will find the atmosphere to be friendly, enlightening, and rewarding.

Here's an excellent little, unobtrusive spell checker, in case you need one: IESpell 2.1.1 build 325

Grady

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Welcome Archergal. I'm so pleased that you finally took my well-founded (as usual) advice and decided to join ATS.

Heaven knows how much we have debated and discussed issues in the past. Frankly, you have worn me out. Luckily, the debates, discussions and heated arguments that I have endured, 'ahem' I mean that I have shared with you can now be ably shared by the rest of the ATS community.

Fair warning to the ATS community......Archergal will debate, discuss and argue anyone into the ground......at least "we" have safety in numbers because this is one person who is truly someone to be reckoned with.

Seriously, welcome Archergirl. I know that you will enjoy the time you spend on ATS and that we will all enjoy your posts and comments.

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Here are some valuable threads from the Board Business and Questions Forum:
Smokin' BBQ Threads (Important Website-Related Topics

A convenient text editor also comes in handy when composing those epic posts: EditPad Lite.

Oh, and vote for the Automotive Forum.

Grady

new topics

top topics

join