It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "What Are You Wearing" Thread

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Ok, I'm curious about the various fashions and clothes that my felow ATSer/BTSers/PTSers are interested in.

So, just say what you are currently wearing.

I'm wearing some semi-baggy jeans, a black shirt and a grey sweater.

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 09:29 PM
link   
At the moment - classic knee length "grunge" shorts and a black t-shirt.

Looking forward to winter so I can break out the wool trenchcoat and Doc Martens.

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Pants, socks, boxers, glasses.

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 11:25 PM
link   
It's after midnight and it's time to go casual.
I'm a bit over dressed compared to my usual attire around the house.

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 11:31 PM
link   
yeah its about that time.

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Well its just after 6am, I have just got out of the shower after a 12hr shift. I have a cold one in my hand that I am just about to neck and I havent got much on !!

:w:

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 12:44 AM
link   
at the moment flannel/fleece lined dress pants and a tommy polo shirt.

soon a ribbed turtle neck since its starting to feel crisp out.

everyday shoes vary from dress shoes,boating shoes to my kangaroos

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 01:02 AM
link   
I don't like to wear shoes in the house-don't like my feet to get hot!
So, I'm wearing slippers. lol. AND saggy baggy blue shorts with a pic of Tupac on them and an Xlarge WHITE T
with Tupac on it. Yeah, that with slippers/er sandels. whatever they're called is weird. On the streets I wear white shoes like Nikes, Reeboks, etc. I don't really care about the brand of shoes-as long as they're white and look good!

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 08:52 AM
link   
It's a quarter to nine on Friday the 1st of September. I'm telecommuting this morning, and watching the Nonfarm payrolls for a corporate account I personally manage . . .

A lightweight blue bathrobe I got for Christmas in the 80's.

A pair of briefs

Glasses

A cup of coffee in one hand.

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 08:59 AM
link   
A hula skirt, with coconut bra, and a lei.

Ok, actually shorts, a t shirt, nikes, and my

GRILL

Because I am down wit it.

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 09:26 AM
link   
10:20 AM

Cut off shorts, sweater and socks (my piggies get cold)

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I'M NAKED! WHERE'D MY CLOTHES GO?!

Hahaha. Just kidding. I'm wearing blue jeans, a navy hooded shirt, and a red hat, white socks, boxers, and glasses.

-tts

[edit on 1-9-2006 by The_Truth_Seeker]

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Ok let's see here, its 10:55 AM EST Sept 1st and I'm at work, the AC in here is a mother so I have on a grey hoodie, unzipped, with the laces tied around my neck, a red T-shirt that says America and has a little flag on it. I have on semi dark blue long jeans (loose fit), white and red Lebron's with ankle short black Nike socks. And I'm wearing blue boxers with white and baby blue steaks that combine to make a grid like pattern. And on top of that I have a white undershirt on and I'm wearing my Timex watch which I've had for several years. Any more info required?

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 10:02 AM
link   
NOTICE TO ALL:

I wear no undies when i'm home posting.

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
NOTICE TO ALL:

I wear no undies when i'm home posting.

Okay, you've broken the ice. I haven't even owned a pair since sophomore year, high school! Bleh, I don't see why anyone would want to.

*Edit - Drunk emoticon was appropriate, spelling error corrected.

[edit on 9/1/06 by niteboy82]

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 10:06 AM
link   
DG some things are best left unsaid… or something to that effect… anyway you gave me a mental picture that makes me want to go do this to my head :bnghd:

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 10:09 AM
link   
After reading the guys posts here, i just didnt want to be "outdone" by you all.

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by niteboy82
I haven't even owned a piar since sophomore year, high school! Bleh, I don't see why anyone would want to.

Well, mostly to protect my pants from my ass.

I got the classic black pants, white shirt, black tie, black socks, black shoes. I look like a Elwood Blues without the glasses, jacket, or hat. And I love the blues.

When I get otta work it'll be a Red Wings t-shirt, some levis, and some adidas running shoes. And underwear...to protect the Levis from my ass.

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 10:17 AM
link   
The 'frobe rules. I can see why kings wear them. Judges, too.

The problem with a robe is the belt that keeps it closed. always flopping around and coming undone.

I own a nightshirt thingy from Egypt. It has a collar and sleeves like a western shirt, but goes down to your ankles. Very comfy, but looks like I'm an old fat gramma in a mumuu, or that I'm about to settle down for a long winter's nap, and cannot find my cap . . . .

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Um, well it's 11:20 now, I've been at work for a few hours, but it's dress down Friday, woohoo! Which basically means jeans and a polo. Not bad all things considered. I'd love to do sneakers and a t-shirt but I guess they can only go so far before any form of professionalism is gone.

Now... allow me to address another topic mentioned above.

Underwear is important!!

Think of what it does. It's a barrier. Between harsh rough materials and your skin, and of course between zippers and areas you don't want to encounter zippers.

Of course what one does in the privacy of their own home is different, but when doing your daily routine outside and fully dressed it's probably healthier to take advantage of the invention of undergarments.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join