It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA/USGS Rotational Tuning Facility #9

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by annestacey
I would rather prove this facility to be nonexistent as opposed to just forgetting about it. Isn't that one of the reasons for this site... to prove or disprove the existence and/or validity of questionable topics?

-----
My goodness, have you got things backwards. You need to prove things like this exist, rather than the opposite. I'd like someone to have to prove I don't have a trillion dollars in my bank account, but it just doesn't work that way.

BTW, I can help you out on this one, after 1/1000th second of research..... it doesn't exist.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Its all a SPOOF. I have had two friends that are sharp guys fooled by this. The Rotational Tuning thing is a poke at Liberty University / Thomas Road Baptist Church, which is south of the mall. The author is saying IHO, "they think they can change the world". The rest of that retroweb site is along the same lines poking the local "rubes". There is a as is with most of these sort of spoofs a grain of truth here and there that makes these things believable. The "Ugly Building' exists but the tale is fake. "The Spock" church story is a spoof of a real local church called "The Kirk". The Evington gorilla story is fake, yes the rail road main line runs through here (yea I live there) and circus trains undoubtedly traveled through. But the multi-generational locals say no way.The rest follow the same pattern. So hahaha....sigh...

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   
The photo of the "Rotational Tuning Facility" is actually an unretouched, unedited image of a now-demolished engine test stand, which was located at Marshall Space Flight Center in Huntsville, Alabama.

You can see it here: blog.al.com...

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: annestacey

Image search of the so called Lynchburg facility gave me this: A concrete and metal gantry used to test the first stage engines of the Apollo Saturn V moon rocket was demolished Friday afternoon (Nov. 30, 2012) at the Marshall Space Flight Center in Huntsville, Ala. I work all over Lynchburg and live in Bedford, lived here since 1988. This is a hoax. Compare the photo to this link: www.collectspace.com... CASE CLOSED!!! Any comment email me [email protected]

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   
This would have been a good time to use such gear if it exists. ;-)

www.nasa.gov...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join