It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jim Morrison's ghost haunts rock fan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 05:31 PM
link   
First off, I tried the search function and didn't come up with anything on this so I figured I'd post this,... so sorry mods if this has been covered here before.

I'm sure this will end up in BTS soon but I figured I'd start it out here first for those who like to analyze ghost pictures.

My opinion on this is just another die hard Morrison fan looking for 5 minutes of fame.

Have a look and see what you think, and then post your opinion on it's authenticity and the guys credibility.

Here you go www.ufodigest.com...

Later,.... Ausable_Bill

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 06:18 PM
link   
the picture looks a little to "set up" for me... why not center the individual as the focus of the pic?

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 02:24 PM
link   
thats true... but then again i have taken alot of pics were the image i was shooting for didnt come out in the center.. It could have been an accident shooting the picture like that i dont know.. but all i can say is that jim morrison is a legend and i wish he was still alive, if this picture is real and it was actually there and wasnt fake, thats just incredible to see...

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I've been thinking about the picture orientation for a while.

The only logical reason for this "IF" it is authentic, is this may possibly be a cropped portion of a larger picture.

I'll look around to see if I can find any other sources to see if this is infact a "cropped" picture.

Later,... Ausable_Bill

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Here's the video clip to go along with this, I think.

Jim's Ghost

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Well, I don;t know all that much about photography, but it sure looks like an image of a man to me.
Coupled with the "bad luck" encountered by the photographer, well, maybe he should have kept the image private after all. Maybe the image was a message meant only for him.

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 07:33 PM
link   
sorry moderator i did not mean to (scoff) it was done in humour! do you know what that is? it makes the sides of your mouth turn upwards! try it! its great.

join