It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jim Morrison's ghost haunts rock fan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 05:31 PM
link   
First off, I tried the search function and didn't come up with anything on this so I figured I'd post this,... so sorry mods if this has been covered here before.

I'm sure this will end up in BTS soon but I figured I'd start it out here first for those who like to analyze ghost pictures.

My opinion on this is just another die hard Morrison fan looking for 5 minutes of fame.

Have a look and see what you think, and then post your opinion on it's authenticity and the guys credibility.

Here you go www.ufodigest.com...

Later,.... Ausable_Bill

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 06:18 PM
link   
the picture looks a little to "set up" for me... why not center the individual as the focus of the pic?

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 02:24 PM
link   
thats true... but then again i have taken alot of pics were the image i was shooting for didnt come out in the center.. It could have been an accident shooting the picture like that i dont know.. but all i can say is that jim morrison is a legend and i wish he was still alive, if this picture is real and it was actually there and wasnt fake, thats just incredible to see...

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I've been thinking about the picture orientation for a while.

The only logical reason for this "IF" it is authentic, is this may possibly be a cropped portion of a larger picture.

I'll look around to see if I can find any other sources to see if this is infact a "cropped" picture.

Later,... Ausable_Bill

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Here's the video clip to go along with this, I think.

Jim's Ghost

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Well, I don;t know all that much about photography, but it sure looks like an image of a man to me.
Coupled with the "bad luck" encountered by the photographer, well, maybe he should have kept the image private after all. Maybe the image was a message meant only for him.

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 07:33 PM
link   
sorry moderator i did not mean to (scoff) it was done in humour! do you know what that is? it makes the sides of your mouth turn upwards! try it! its great.

top topics

join