It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The Iranian nation will not accept for one moment any bullying, invasion and violation of its righ

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 05:01 PM
link   
"The Iranian nation will not accept for one moment any bullying, invasion and violation of its rights,"

www.guardian.co.uk..." target="_blank" class="postlink"> source

So says the "president" while his regime has been bullying, ivading and violating the rights of Iranians for 27 years!

What kind of world do we live in?
Is it that some people have no brains or think that others don't have any, and they are the only ones with some "intelligence"???

Go to hell Ahamadi!!!!! first fix yourself and then complain about others.

[edit on 31-8-2006 by zurvan]

[edit on 31-8-2006 by zurvan]

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 05:17 PM
link   
They might accept it for a minute, maybe a day what the hell a year??? what the heck a few years!!! ok you are right 27 years and counting now but I tell you not for ever! not more than half a century. I promise....
hope
wish
pray

Thats right Ahamadi you are right. so just remeber what you said!!!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Umm Ahmedinejad has been President of Iran for 1 year!! His tenure started in 2005....

His regime has been terrorizing its people for 27 years? The regime that was terrorizing Iranians was the regime installed by the US after the 1953 coup d'etat by the CIA.

Those who dont know their history, or dont learn from it, are doomed to repeat it.

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I don't think 'President' is an appropriate term for A-MAD-JIHAD.

Puppet might be closer to the truth. He was installed by the Mullah's to do their will, and they've been in power for uuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

27 YEARS

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I hope your not one of those people who thinks Ahmadinejad is evil and wants to kill Israelis and Americans....have you studied anything about this man? He against zionism and American Imperialism, which we all should be

President Ahmadinejad a puppet?

Newsflash! If there is a puppet president anywhere, its in the United States with George "I bow to my Globalist masters" Bush. Hes the puppet dictator who is just following his orders given to him by the fools in the Council on Foreign Relations, the Bilderberg group, the Trilateral Commision, and oh yes, the House of Rothschild.

Ahmedinejad is evil. Why? Because Ahmadinejad said he would "wipe Israel off the map" after Israel said if he didnt listen to them, they would hit 200 Iranian sites? Yea I wonder why they didnt show that full quote in the media, eh, bunch of traitors...

We are being sold a huge lie, and sadly many people are buying it at a very high cost....their minds.

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 10:04 PM
link   

"The Iranian nation will not accept for one moment any bullying, invasion and violation of its rights,"

No. He was supposed to please the lunatic Neo-cons by saying he would just roll over and die when his country is invaded. Oh the war crimes are calling now.

Fox News Flash - Red ALeRt: Iran actually said they would defend themselves if invaded! How dare they.

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 10:17 PM
link   

posted by ascendent master
Newsflash! If there is a puppet president anywhere, its in the United States with George "I bow to my Globalist masters" Bush. Hes the puppet dictator who is just following his orders given to him by the fools in the Council on Foreign Relations, the Bilderberg group, the Trilateral Commision, and oh yes, the House of Rothschild.

If these are 'Globalist Master's' why did they pick such an eloquent speaker like GW, someone who hypnotizes with his voice, to further their 'Master Plan'?

Furthermore, how can they be 'fool's' and Globalist Master's at the same time? One or the other please. Evil Genius, or Bumbling Buffoon? Continuity of thought is a strange thing isn't it?

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 10:27 PM
link   

If these are 'Globalist Master's' why did they pick such an eloquent speaker like GW, someone who hypnotizes with his voice, to further their 'Master Plan'?

Furthermore, how can they be 'fool's' and Globalist Master's at the same time? One or the other please. Evil Genius, or Bumbling Buffoon? Continuity of thought is a strange thing isn't it?

Bush is not a banker, so how smart can he be? You don't see Bush running the IMF or writing articles for the CFR, do you? He's a good front man and that is all - but I think he's been a huge embarrassment to the guys who have an IQ above 45.

Zbigniew Brzezinski has been saying that they have been set-back 5-10 years. Zbigniew Brzezinski is one of the smart cookies who wrote the plan to invade the Middle East. Zbigniew Brzezinski said that the world was supposed to support the USA (as planned) in the war on terror but that the Republican party has so polarlized the nations of the world against the US that it has become a complete disaster.

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 10:30 PM
link   
So Bush has sabotaged the Global Master's? How can this be?

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by HimWhoHathAnEar
So Bush has sabotaged the Global Master's? How can this be?

When we study history we find out that this is not the first attempt at world government - mind you back then it was Europe 'as the entire world' at that time. The Venetians failed to do it though they came close and now they are trying it again.

I wish them the best of luck because they will fail. You know, it's a wonderful thing that Bush is such a dumb lunatic, becasue if he were any more charismatic, we would be in a even worse position.

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 11:12 PM
link   
That was my whole point in the previous post's. If the One World Order is so devious, how can it also be so inept?

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by zurvan

So says the "president" while his regime has been bullying, ivading and violating the rights of Iranians for 27 years!

27 years takes us to 1979.. bing! The begining of the Iranian revolution.

Check history because it says you have it the other way around.
Wiki: en.wikipedia.org...

Since 1941 (how odd) and before 1979 the Iranians were imprisoned and lived under a draconian regime. More recently the main US project, called PNAC, has designated them as a threat to global power. It's a big country with lots of ressources. Fairly simple.

[edit on 31-8-2006 by La Balance]

[edit on 1-9-2006 by La Balance]

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cinosamitna
Zbigniew Brzezinski said that the world was supposed to support the USA (as planned) in the war on terror but that the Republican party has so polarlized the nations of the world against the US that it has become a complete disaster.

Awesome information. Any link with "failure" pointing to G Dubbed-Ya on google.com? Good for them. Universal laws said this would happen..

[edit on 1-9-2006 by La Balance]

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 01:46 AM
link   
www.youtube.com... - Here's an older one of Bush getting bashed by the Illuminati spokesman from before the war in Lebanon.

Youtube and google have deleted some, I noticed. The Illuminati are even less pleased with the neocons right now.

[edit on 1-9-2006 by Cinosamitna]

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Well said Ascended Master, voted way above.

Iran has a right to make that statement, how that right can be denied to any country or anyone is pure idiocy.

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by AscendedMaster
Umm Ahmedinejad has been President of Iran for 1 year!! His tenure started in 2005....

His regime has been terrorizing its people for 27 years? The regime that was terrorizing Iranians was the regime installed by the US after the 1953 coup d'etat by the CIA.

Those who dont know their history, or dont learn from it, are doomed to repeat it.

So you are saying that Ahmadi was elected? right
yeah sorry my bad.

You are saying the old wicked wizard
" Ayatolahs" have not been the suprime leader of the regime that Ahmadi is the "president" [cough]whatever[/cough]
?

You are saying that 27 years ago he was not the "student" leader who directed the embassy overtake and then personaly fired the last shot into political criminals!!!! heads?

Are you saying that Iran has free elections where people can stand and vote for whomever they want?

Are you saying that if there was a chance to have an UN sponsored referandum in Iran about the regime, that the majority will vote for an Islamic Republic?

He is just another dog in the line of dogs and criminals who have been rulling Iran. their hands are all bloody!

He is talking about lack of censorship and respecting the will of people where as in Iran they are still hanging children for getting raped.

I don't know about the time of Shah but what I know for a fac tis that then:

Iranian where not looked at as criminals by rest of the world.
They had not killed thousands of their highly educated people in charges of Monafefq, Mokhalef, Zana whatever. Do you have any idea how many lives have been lost under this evil regime? Ahmadi was "elected" as if! on very doubious circumstances.

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 04:14 PM
link   
When a nation is being run by people with similar belifes to those that attcted the US on September 11th I think the US has every right to be concerned about them producing nuclear weapons.

When a nation threatons other nations by saying they should be whiped off the map I think that threat should be taken seriously.

When a nation funnels currencey to an oginazation to attack another nation they should be delt with.

If it were up to me I would declare war on the whole middle east. I have no pitty simpathy or empathy twards arabs. Let the bombs fly we'll see whos standing last. They want holy war give them a war to be holy about.

[edit on 1-9-2006 by wantsome]

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by wantsome
When a nation is being run by people with similar belifes to those that attcted the US on September 11th I think the US has every right to be concerned about them producing nuclear weapons.

doubt that very much since the same people that attacked the US were created by the US for the selfish intrests and last time i checked bin ladin is sunni and arab and not persion/shiat,te

When a nation threatons other nations by saying they should be whiped off the map I think that threat should be taken seriously.

and when was this or are you quoting him from saying the zionest regieme of israel should be wiped off the map?
they unlike other nations havent attacked anyone or destroyed billions of worth of infrontstructure in the past 2 decades

When a nation funnels currencey to an oginazation to attack another nation they should be delt with.

the united states is the largest sponsor of terrorists on the face of the planet,
which it does for its intrests and when that group has served its purpose they are let of the leash to wrek havok,

also hazbullah are only considerd terrorists by the US/Israel and few other countries

If it were up to me I would declare war on the whole middle east. I have no pitty simpathy or empathy twards arabs. Let the bombs fly we'll see whos standing last.

to be honest the world should declare war against the US since almost all terror attacks are linked back to the united states.
for example alquida (cause of countless thousends of deaths)

[edit on 1-9-2006 by bodrul]

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 04:28 PM
link   

If it were up to me I would declare war on the whole middle east. I have no pitty simpathy or empathy twards arabs. Let the bombs fly we'll see whos standing last. They want holy war give them a war to be holy about.

[edit on 1-9-2006 by wantsome]

We can't do that! We might hit Bin Laden!

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 04:42 PM
link   

So you are saying that Ahmadi was elected? right
yeah sorry my bad.

yes he was.

There is no solid evidence to suggest otherwise. The only "evidence" provided is by crying Shah supporters who claim it was a fraud.

You are saying the old wicked wizard
" Ayatolahs" have not been the suprime leader of the regime that Ahmadi is the "president" [cough]whatever[/cough]
?

Ahmenijad was elected through support by middle/lower income groups who he promised a better life too. He was very popular with them and there was even a few news articles in BBC showing people supporting him for a better life.

You are saying that 27 years ago he was not the "student" leader who directed the embassy overtake and then personaly fired the last shot into political criminals!!!! heads?

He was not involved. Those pictures showing him as a kidnapper of the embasy staff and other supposed events at that time and what he was supposed to be doing was of another person that looked similar to him but was not him. So he was not involved.

Are you saying that Iran has free elections where people can stand and vote for whomever they want?

No country has completly free/fair elections and people are removed all the time and this doesn't stop people from calling it democratic. Take a look at Turkey there military regulary has removed people from participating in government. Yte the world doesn't have any problem in calling them democratic even though it is fact that people are filtered by the military in that country.

People are filtered in most countries by powers who take a look at there connections to forign countries and political agenda.

Are you saying that if there was a chance to have an UN sponsored referandum in Iran about the regime, that the majority will vote for an Islamic Republic?

They will most likly change the format and structure but yes the Iranians will chose another Islamic government although it will not have the same form as it does today.

They will remove the "Guardian Council" fromt he structure and leave the rest and only allow elected people/representatives to have any say rather then allow selected people in the Guardian council to make desicons.

The people in Iran will still choose an Islamic republic but not the current version which is corrupted even Muslims that installed the revolution are turning against it becuase of certain people within it who they call corrupt and would like it replaced with a better and more fairer democratic islamic republic government.

I don't know about the time of Shah but what I know for a fac tis that then:

Iranian where not looked at as criminals by rest of the world.
They had not killed thousands of their highly educated people in charges of Monafefq, Mokhalef, Zana whatever. Do you have any idea how many lives have been lost under this evil regime? Ahmadi was "elected" as if! on very doubious circumstances.

Thats true becuase they where instead looked at like dogs.

Iran today is more Advanced and educated then it has ever been under the Shah.

The latest ground breaking stem cell research, Genetic engineering, IFV research is being carried out in Iran daily. The Iranian space program is in full gear, Iran is about to control it's own full scale nuclear program. Education today under the islamic governemnt is superiour to that of the Shah and the achievments today are also greater.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join