It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

X spook

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Hi guys !

Well Im an X spook for the Navy , I dont plan on giving away secrets but I can help set the record straight on how things realy operate in a world with a top secret clearance.

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 05:53 PM
link   
bastard ... dun come in here n tell us ur an x-spook n won't let us in on # ... man ...

Yea ... welcome to ATS too

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Nothing I was involved in anyway, but I can tell you I served on several "units of the pacific fleet", as in submarines. Get a copy of "Blind Mans bluff" and get back with me.

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Cool Iam gonna go out and pick up this book this weekend. Looks like interesting reading. Will definately get back to you on this one.

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I will not get that book. The other's might wanna fall for ur disinformation crap, I won't tho ... Have fun at ATS

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Disinformation? There is no such thing. All types information serves a purpose, either wrong or correct.

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 07:10 PM
link   
hi Xspook, Welcome and enjoy the Ride

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by xspook
Disinformation? There is no such thing. All types information serves a purpose, either wrong or correct.

That is so true. I've tried to tell people that for awhile now. Sure it may be
but it serves a purpose. I personally don't care about the Navy secrets unless the ONI wanted to disclose some stuff. But seeing that none of that will happen I'm happy to figure it out by standard scientific deduction. Oh yea, and is ONI in the habit of sending cameras to people they have their eye on?

[Edited on 11-4-2003 by uIVIa]

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Most importantly, keep your facts..err I mean propaganda straight. Keeping an unbiased open
mindset is more difficult the deeper one goes.

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 07:28 PM
link   
hey welcome on board are ship

see you around the board!!!

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 07:33 PM
link   
welcome to the Brotherhood.........(doh) i told you too much.

Just kiddin.........welcome aboard

new topics

top topics

join