It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chupacabra Road Kill?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Has this been proven fake. What is this thing? Has it been on here before? It looks pretty real to me.

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 01:25 PM
link   
looks like some sortof monkey to me i will serach for the type i am thinking of and post it as at the moment i do not know though it looks similar to a babboon.

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 02:51 PM
link   
i have seen this pic every where... is a tazmanian devil....yes there real.

sometimes we get stupid people who are a ble to bring them to diffrent contrys as pets.

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 05:04 PM
link   

I don't think it's a T devil, where's the tail? It also seems too furry...maybe I'm wrong.

[edit on 8/31/2006 by librasleep]

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Definitely not a Taz devil... Without a doubt some kind of baboon. I'll put my money on a Guinea Baboon - although the hair is a bit dark, but that's not unknown for bigger males. What's the source of the picture, as it would be interesting if this picture were taken in the USA...

Google Images

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gemwolf
Without a doubt some kind of baboon.

I agree. It took me a few seconds, but it's unmistakable...

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 02:38 AM
link   
It is a baboon. I live in South Africa and that are all over in the wilder areas and sometimes, depending on the mountains, they also come down into the suburbs and towns and you always see them laying on the side of the road if hit by a car etc. It is normal.

[edit on 1/9/2006 by shearder]

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 05:28 AM
link   
I remember seeing this on several crypto sites in the past.

Although there were very good assumptions of what it was, no one could definitively identify the creature.

However, I believe the general consensus was that it was not a chup.

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Nope, this is probably some sort of ape, but no chupacabra, and also not a Taz Devil...

I was just wondering, where was this picture taken, then we could find out if there are baboons etc that live in that area.

posted on Sep, 2 2006 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Yeah does look like a Monkey type, but it's curled up after being hit while dieing, causing just it's fur to be revealed I think...

posted on Sep, 2 2006 @ 09:03 AM
link   
It's starting to look like "chupacabra" is another name for "road kill." Any minute now we're gonna get pictures of whitetail deer (common in Texas) labeled "possible chupacabra."

The teeth and what you can see of the legs are pretty much in alignment with the "baboon" diagnosis. The face shape is very distinctive on baboons and so are the hands.

If you saw the photo from another angle, you'd say "baboon" and never give it a second thought. But shown a mysterious picture with a label "chupacabra", everyone assumes it's somewhere in America and that the creature must be an unknown.

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I'm not sure where the photo was taken since I downloaded it as a part of bundle of supposed paranormal pics and nothing was labled. I thought it looked interesting. Maybe it is a baboon, but you have to admit it looks pretty strange.

Anyway I'll keep my eyes open for any evidence that will once and for all prove the existance of white tailed deer.

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 06:57 PM
link   
www.americanmonsters.com...

American Monsters^

I've seen the pic. many times. I believe it could be a baboon. That or a "nape".

new topics

top topics

join