It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

alex jones police state video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 01:13 PM
link   
video.google.com...

This may well have been posted and discussed on the site before, but it is quite an aold video, couldnt find it on the search.

The video contains some great interviews, one with an ex-official who witnessed tonnes of cocain coming through an army base under an operation authorized by then president George Bush sr.

Most shocking of all are the school programs with police and BATF officials made teachers in schools in exchange for sums of money to the school...idoctrinartion?

Also the trainging exercises with marines, the soldiers in one segement all cover their faces as the camera man films them. They are searching a greyhound bus for no reason other than 'training'. Then a statment sent out to all police forces in the whole of Texas from the military commander stating that they 'should call the military for any assistence 24 hours a day' is shown. The police officer interviewed at the scene of the bus search says that "we work with these guys all the time." it's quite easy to see the merging of police and military in this video. Why are they training to search their own people and secure the streets?

Halarious moment as alex jones questions the drug czar asking him to explain the evidence of drug smuggling by the amrican government. The czar stands there silent as many members of the audience begin to cheer and clap!

However annoying alex jones might be to you, (I think hes quite funny!) this video shows pretty solid proof of the merging of the military and police, and also of the way funding for 'the war on drugs' is simply used to create further military strength. Think about how messed up it is that agencies and the police are becoming influencing factors in all levels of schooling.

scareee

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 01:39 PM
link   
W0W

This is incredible. I wonder why there havent been any coments by those who back this government.

YOU saw it on camera, folks. Its really happening!

Can you deny this?
We are well on our way. I am sure this one will also be dismissed as more "Jones paranoia"......:shk:

Lets get down to the nitty gritty. THIS IS REALLY TAKING PLACE.

Thank you for the link

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Even if you ignore what jones is actually saying you can see it with your own eyes...the military working with the police, "training" to detain, search, and control the public.

posted on Sep, 2 2006 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Yep, I just posted a thread about it..I should have read doewn a little further before posting)..I didnt see the thread you posted, but know the things you speak of because I have several of his films. I have other Filmakers, and authors as well, What Alex does is let you hear and see the Government admitting things, and acting Very suspicious.He lets you see the "training", and the raids on cities by the Army, He SHOWS you the documents where they planned to used aircrafts, US ships as terrorist targets to get the people behind war and more controlled, and much much more...I have seen 7 movies to date....Its amazing!..He has that particular aspect of end times well covered it seems. I have become very enlightend since viewing his films in particular.

[edit on 2-9-2006 by maathotep]

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Wow, what a video, thanks a lot!!!

There was something in that video that made the hair on my neck stand up, really scared the crap out of me...

My National Guard unit is an MP unit. Most of my Guard career has been as an MP and I've seen a lot. During about 2002-2003 we spent countless drills showing non-MP units how to conduct roadblocks, checkpoints, and search vehicles. I know what you are going to say-- the whole "FP" versus "MP" thing, shortage of MPs and using other MOSs to fill MP positions (especially gate guards), etc. If you need proof, ask anyone who has passed through the gates at Camp Edwards, MA, since 2001. They have people on the gates who have every MOS conceivable, doing what only MPs used to do, under the nomenclature of "Force Protection."

Read on...

We always had a State Trooper there with us, because (this was blatantly told to us, it was not a secret) we were told that we had to learn how to deal with civilians and stopping and searching their vehicles while adhering to proper procedure in accordance with state law (trust me, we have some odd case law about MV stops in this state). We trained alongside non-MP units, with us usually showing them what to do, and those of us who are actually trained in the state-approved police academy ensuring that the procedure followed was correct. Once we became proficient, we trained off base at armories and had family members (civilians) come in and role play, complete with hidden props in the vehicle for us to find.

The training went into detail far beyond what the regular police academy does, down to the point of identifying man-made or recent welds to a car versus assembly-line robot welds (possible hidden compartment), how to search behind a headliner for booby traps, etc.

I thought nothing of it at the time, it just seemed routine, and NOBODY questioned it, but after viewing that video...wow is all I can say...wow...that is exactly what we were training to do!!!

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 07:10 PM
link   
It appears "they" got to Alex :shk: His website has been down since early this morning. doesnt look good.

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 07:15 PM
link   
That will be a sad day indeed.
I hope you are wrong but if he is gone atleast he left us a dozen or so vids

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Yeah, his sites have been down. Hopefully they will be back up soon.

Update: prisonplanet.tv is somewhat working with some broken links to some pictures.

Update to the Update: Alex Jones sites are back up.

[edit on 3-9-2006 by Hooligan1974]

[edit on 3-9-2006 by Hooligan1974]

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Alex has made about three films with a veriation Police State title.

In google video search for "police state"

They are very good even though they are old and the production value isnt that great.

Also his film called "America Destroyed by Design" is very very good.

[edit on 3-9-2006 by JackHorner]

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 09:40 AM
link   
My 2 cents after watching that documentary wich was great by the way,is where the hell are the parents?If i were a parent and knew that government authorities were doing these drills inside of elementary schools I'd go on a rampage?This country is so brainwashed that i honestly think it's to late.

Alex Jones is a great man but I think it's to late.The only way to get our government back is to literally take it back.Get 10,000 people and march right into congress and literally take it over.All this talk isnt ever going to do anything.

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Get 10,000 people and march right into congress

10,000 people....lol

Look at some footage from the Genoa protests in Italy, that will give you an idea of the police/military force of the west and what it can do to 10,000 and many more people. A friend of mine knew the person who was basically executed there.

[edit on 13/9/2006 by earthtone]

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 01:35 AM
link   
2#

[edit on 22/9/2006 by earthtone]

top topics

join