It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones DEBUNKED...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
2 years ago He said definitively that we would attack Iran in less than a year....
2 years later, no attack.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Umm, William Cooper made statements before Alex about pending terror events. I trust Bill Cooper more than any broadcasting figure or alternative news mouthpiece. I mean Bill was shot dead 2 months after 9/11. Alex is bigger than ever still broadcasting on xm radio. Now what do yall think?

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   
alex jones and youngevity are saving LIVES with the tangy tangerine! stuff ROCKS!!!! I Love it

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by BeMoreCynical

dude what did you expect him to draw up the whole plan? WTF

He was on the money

Folks, you can learn from Alex but dont let the negativity make you feel helpless or depressed

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375
2 years ago He said definitively that we would attack Iran in less than a year....
2 years later, no attack.

it dosnt look good atm though

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by BeMoreCynical
I've been listening to his so-called predictions. He is a phony. Let's look at his prediction prior to 9/11. He made his so-called 9/11 prediction on July 25th, 2001.
Here is a link to the video:

prisonplanet.tv...

He makes three claims:

1.) He claims a "terrorist attack will happen".
2.) Bin Laden will be blamed for the attack, when the U.S is behind it.

That's all. Nothing enlightening. Him taking credit for 9/11 happening, is like me saying that somebody today in the globe will die today, and then when somebody dies I take credit for it.

Now look at his other prediction.

www.youtube.com...

This is his show on August 10, saying that there will be a massive terrorist attack. If you look at the major terrorist bust in England that was going to involve 10 planes.

news.bbc.co.uk...

That news article was posted at 14:16GMT which is 9:16 EDT. His show is from 11:00 A.M to 2 P.M Central Standard Time, which means from 10:00 A.M to 1 P.M Eastern Standard Time. (www.infowars.com...)

By the time his first show was on that day, the terror bust already happened.

I predict a thread will be made trying to debunk Alex Jones...I predict 2 false flags at the time of my prediction....
The OP has nothing enlightening to say, they're trying to take credit for a debunking that never happened. They think because they said it today on ATS it will somehow come true and then they can take credit for it because they think they debunked It on ATS.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join