It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones DEBUNKED...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I've been listening to his so-called predictions. He is a phony. Let's look at his prediction prior to 9/11. He made his so-called 9/11 prediction on July 25th, 2001.
Here is a link to the video:

prisonplanet.tv...

He makes three claims:

1.) He claims a "terrorist attack will happen".
2.) Bin Laden will be blamed for the attack, when the U.S is behind it.

That's all. Nothing enlightening. Him taking credit for 9/11 happening, is like me saying that somebody today in the globe will die today, and then when somebody dies I take credit for it.

Now look at his other prediction.

www.youtube.com...

This is his show on August 10, saying that there will be a massive terrorist attack. If you look at the major terrorist bust in England that was going to involve 10 planes.

news.bbc.co.uk...

That news article was posted at 14:16GMT which is 9:16 EDT. His show is from 11:00 A.M to 2 P.M Central Standard Time, which means from 10:00 A.M to 1 P.M Eastern Standard Time. (www.infowars.com...)

By the time his first show was on that day, the terror bust already happened.

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Alex Jones predicted 9/11 before it happened, a month before. Man, he is good. Why didn't anyone listen to him?

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Listen to his program....he DID NOT predict 9/11. All he said was that a terrorist attack will happen. He did not say when. He did not say soon. He just said it will happen. That's not a prediction. That's just common sense.

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by BeMoreCynical
Now look at his other prediction.

www.youtube.com...

This is his show on August 10, saying that there will be a massive terrorist attack. If you look at the major terrorist bust in England that was going to involve 10 planes.

news.bbc.co.uk...

That news article was posted at 14:16GMT which is 9:16 EDT. His show is from 11:00 A.M to 2 P.M Central Standard Time, which means from 10:00 A.M to 1 P.M Eastern Standard Time. (www.infowars.com...)

By the time his first show was on that day, the terror bust already happened.

Yes, he made it after the bust..which is why he made the prediction, from my understanding. He saw the 'foiled plot' as the last straw and was/is sure that another attack will occur by the end of October.

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I didn't know he predicted a month before. He knew it was coming. Can you imagine knowing something like this is going to happen and not being able to do anything about it. I don't know how i would live with myself. He is like a new-age Nostradamus.

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 11:07 AM
link   
It's interesting to note that he did not even refer to the last bust. If the terror attack that was planned happened it would have been considered major anyways.

I predict Jones will be wrong. He did not predict 9/11 and this prediction that he made will fail as well. Just watch.

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 11:15 AM
link   
uHHH
You do know that he isn't even claiming to be able to predict, or prophesy anything...

he is merely trying to read the game board, to see what plays could be next...

its like chess man... with any number of possibilities... but predicting the worse one, is his way of helping to prevent a bold faced false flag op from happening...

in other words... He is hoping he is always wrong, but worries that he is right...
And I do also...

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Here's what it comes down to. George Bush needs Republicans to win this november. GB plans for a war with Iran, if Democrats control the offices, Bush is in trouble. So it is reasonable to believe the the Bush administration would allow, no plan, but allow a terrorist attach to occur on american soil around october in hopes of Republicans winning the elections. I don't think 9/11 was planned by "Bush and friends", but i do believe nothing was done to prevent it.
Bush needs the Republicans, so something big will happen before the elections to help the Republicans. Hell, they may even capture and kill Osama Bin Laden before the elections.

Thats my prediction: Osama Bin Laden will be captured and killed before the november elections, so sayth BartIV August 31, 2006 11:17 am Central time.

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I think your taking the word "predict" in the wrong context
Hes predicting in the sense that he believes an event will happen based on world events.
Hes not claiming to know exactly when, just suggesting, that based on various happenings, that a certain event will take place.

Its no more a prediction than the weather man claiming theres a 75% chance of showers.
So its like trying to debunk a weather man...doesnt make much sense

[edit on 31-8-2006 by xEphon]

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Fraud or not,Alex should be givin huge kudos for breaking news that the mainstream dont/wont pick up on.

Same with Rense to a lesser extent (allthough Rense is more of a 'host' than someone who is more active in breaking news like Jones is)

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 11:42 AM
link   
i always found jones to be a fear monger, just as bad as the state run media, terrorists and the bible code people. he thrives on trying to be center of attention as well as book and dvd sales. every end of the world or terror prediction he (or anyone) makes just helps the terrorists win by disrupting your everyday lives.

anyone wana buy some alex jones books or dvds? how about a subscription to prisonplanet tv???

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Listen to his program....he DID NOT predict 9/11. All he said was that a terrorist attack will happen. He did not say when. He did not say soon. He just said it will happen. That's not a prediction. That's just common sense.

Was he wrong?? Predicting a terrorist attack in America pre-9/11, is a huge thing. Before 9/11 it was pretty much unheard of, and prior to that the last one was the OK bombing which was covered up and blamed soley on mcveigh. Before that was 1993. I don't understand how predicting a terrorist attack a month before it happens is "common sense", especially when NOBODY else said anything. Why do you have so much animosity towards Jones? Let him do his thing. I was unaware that 1 person's opinion is the same as debunking something!

[edit on 31-8-2006 by Barcs]

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Dude... while im not in to blanket consumerism suporting Alex Jones is not nessecarily a bad thing. By buying his books and stuff you are essentially helping him to get interviews and information. That stuff isn't free and unless ur rich its just not gonna happen. So.... I mean be nice.

And Laz was right... hes not claiming to be some kind of Johnny smith... hes looking at whats happening and saying Hey... this looks like it might be serious. I dont consider him fear mongering because his goal is not to insight fear... it to inform so that the true owners of this country will change the management.

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 11:57 AM
link   

THEN you ARE saying that he "predicted" it. Not all predictions come with a "date"-
I dont see what the problem is here.

.....And like Lazarus said, he's not a prophet. He merely is savy enough to know that something is likely to come down.

[edit on 31-8-2006 by dgtempe]

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Right DG, Mr. Jones is more of a social scientist than a soothsayer. What he does is make his predictions/analysis on current trends. Anyone can do the same thing if they disregard the MSM and use a little independent thought and reject all the propaganda being spewed by the elite.

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by LazarusTheLong
uHHH
You do know that he isn't even claiming to be able to predict, or prophesy anything...

he is merely trying to read the game board, to see what plays could be next...

its like chess man... with any number of possibilities... but predicting the worse one, is his way of helping to prevent a bold faced false flag op from happening...

in other words... He is hoping he is always wrong, but worries that he is right...
And I do also...

Exactly! He is not "predicting" it. Prediction makes it sound like he's going off of nothing. That's not what he did. He simply read what was going on. He had access to events occuring that we did not. He knew what to look for. If you ask me, he's a smart man for being able to spot such events. We can all sit here and look at events NOW and it looks strange but that's because we were educated by 9/11. He knew it before hand.

He also claimed three weeks prior to the Shuttle Columbia disaster that something like that may happen considering the first Israeli ever to go to space was on board. He saw things we did not see and claimed it would happen to cover for military movements in the middle east. Not to mention it blew up over Palestine, Texas..coincidence? The shuttle exploded in February 2003. What happened in March 2003? Oh, that's right. The Iraq invasion.

Now he's predicting an attack before the elections in November. Cheney devised a plan that "if" a terrorist attack occurs that they will blame it on Iran to jusify bombing them. It's all coming together. I think we should watch it very very closely.

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Elsenorpompom
Dude... while im not in to blanket consumerism suporting Alex Jones is not nessecarily a bad thing. By buying his books and stuff you are essentially helping him to get interviews and information. That stuff isn't free and unless ur rich its just not gonna happen. So.... I mean be nice.

Additionally, he allows and encourages that his DVDs be copied and given to other people to spread the truth. If he was really worried about sales, there's no way he'd do that. He probably makes just enough to live off of, keep his websites up, and recoup his expenses for making the dvds.

[edit on 27-9-2006 by firebat]

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 09:24 PM
link   
In case you may have forgotten, the movie PEARL came out in July of 2001. A lot of people were "predicting" an attack on America around that time. Most of the folks I knew back then were in agreement tha America was ripe with complacency.

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 02:08 AM
link   
What does he base this on? I watched both videos bot there is no basis. As he and some posters state that it is based on research but what are the key elements? Back in 2001 July what surfaced? What about now what has surfaced to say October?

Also in early November is there some big marathon in NY?

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Alex Jones is a brave man trying to highlight things which you would never know goes on in the world
Giving another view point of government , military and policing tactics and methods ............Its up to us to analyse these findings clearly and come to an understanding of what is happening in the world .........At least the man is doing something to stand up for us all , when every one else laughs at him and dismisses him as a fool when all the time all he his do is to try and WAKE the majority of the people up .
Personal i would vote ALEX JONES FOR PRESIDENT yeah

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join