It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oregon Cops study the occult!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Hello all. Here's a link to an online Oregon Department of Corrections Manual.

Overall, it's an compedium of terms and procedures that are pretty routine for corrections officers. Except when you get to the part about Occult terminology.

So, Oregon cops need to know about astral projection, catoptromancy, familiars and Walpurgis Night? I bet the cops get a kick out of the succubus entry.....

www.oregon.gov...=%22astral%20projection%22

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I have a friend, let's call him "Rob" he is on a special task force in the Police that handle's investigations of the Occult, including normal beat cop work. For a cop, and an A type personality, he is one cool dude.

-ADHD

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 01:06 PM
link   
We used to (do?) have occultists in my area. When they began trying to indoctrinate through fear (join or abandon interest in) by causing trouble, they disbanded due to public intervention.
You used to see symbols and ritualistic sites. Now, it's reserved for the basements of the select few.
This was back during the "scare" when it was a media blitz, and everyone denied it.

As far as our police go, they were ordered to notify of any type of grafitti, but this was not a common practice. They chose to ignore.

new topics

join