It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mice...How do you get rid of them??

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 02:58 AM
link   
i bought my house in 1999 and never seen a mouse till this year in it between my porch and my house our cat has caught over 20 mice we cant figure out why we are all of a sudden getting mice at the rate we are but sure are getting them.

oh and be warned dgtemp the first mouse ole' peanut the cat caught he was sure to show me at 9 o'clock at night while sitting in my recliner he jumped up and dropped it in my lap to show me what he had done.
LOL cats can do some funny things if it wasnt for the kids sitting with mommy she would have been the one to recieve it.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 02:14 PM
link   
*wipes away tears* those cat pictures were great... it's so wrong, but it's so funny...

Anyhow, the humane traps work fine. My father used 'em to catch squirrels and chipmunks. Just make sure, if you use it and actually manage to catch a mouse, cover it with a towel or something so that, as Worldwatcher said, you don't get bit.

I've had cats who had no idea what to do with mice.. if they've never been taught, you'll be lucky if instinct kicks in. Besides that, they just play it to death, then leave it someplace remote and hard to get to.. Or, they bring it right up to you (usually in the middle of the night) and drop it at your feet.. or your face...

The best that I've used were, sadly enough, the springy kind of mousetraps. I'd suggest to lay newspaper or something down underneath it tho.. it can be.. um... a bit of an anatomy lesson...

<< 1  2   >>

join