It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Travolta is gay, check out this pic!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Kelly, you're a hot young actress with little talent, how would you like to pose as my wife and give me some kids? In return for your services, you will be provided for in a most lavish and extravagent lifestyle and you will be allowed all the sexual romps you can muster provided nobody finds out about it. I'll ensure that you are provided choice roles and large contracts for your work. (sadly, he has been unable to sustain his career in a steady manner so he hasn't been able to provide her with the roles although his good friend and Xenu fearing friend in arms, Tom Cruise, got her a role in Jerry Maguire).

Let me give you the other one:

Hi, Nicole/Katie? Yes, this is Tom Cruise. You're an up and coming actress with some talent. How would you like to be a superstar earning over ten million a film? You would? Great, let me get the contract over to your lawyers.

It's a sham.

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Dg, she's on that plane already just like I'm a real doctor!!

I don't even kiss my own mother on the lips.

Peace

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love

I don't even kiss my own mother on the lips.

why not? she's a fabulous kisser

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 10:26 AM
link   
ALRIGHT.

So, my fantasy is dead. He just doesnt strike me as that type of guy....

BTW, they also say that Mathew McConughey and Lance Armstrong are real tight in a romance.

Jogging in the streets of Miami Beach, the couple are inseparable.

:shk:

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Yeah, I think Tom and John are well, how shall we say it, that they both like "man goo".

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by lombozo
Yeah, I think Tom and John are well, how shall we say it, that they both like "man goo".

Okay, keep it clean please. ATS has a PG13 rating.

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 06:19 PM
link   
If he doesnt want Kelly anymore I'll take her. I've loved her since I can remember for some reason. I never could figure out why I was so attracted to her, I'm not typically into blondes all that much. But she does it for me somehow, if this is true, shame on you Travolta, batting for both teams, how low can you go.

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 06:46 PM
link   

But there's more.
Laura is a leaping lesbian.

People kiss all the time without being sexual, and I see that picture of John Travolta as nothing more than two friends greeting each other.
If you can post a picture of him having sex with another man, or he made a press release saying he was gay, then I'd believe it.......

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Anxiety, let me refute those two pictures you posted.
As far as the first one goes, I too would French kiss the Saudi king if he was filling my pockets like he is the Bushes.
As far as the second picture goes, it's obvious that Barbara Bush is turning her cheek towards the incoming lips, so nothing to see there.

I have never personally witnessed a man kiss another man on the lips. I personally can't say that it's a standard greeting among straight men. That doesn't make it wrong mind you, it's just reality.

Peace

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
I have never personally witnessed a man kiss another man on the lips.

I have. Two straight men. Some people and cultures kiss each other on the lips, regardless of gender. It doesn't mean they're gay. I have kissed my best female friend and my sister on the lips. (I'm female) It just means we're exceptionally close. Family.

I don't care if Travolta's gay or not, but I wouldn't make the judgment from this picture. :shk:

I mean, does it look like there's romance between these two men? Don't you think there'd be more than a quick peck if there were? It looks to me like there's close friends.

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
I have kissed my best female friend and my sister on the lips.

everything after that sounded like an adult from the old peanuts cartoon...waaa waaa waa waaa waaa

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I've worked in Houston and Dallas, and I can attest that I've never seen two men kissing on the lips in Texas. There are only manly men in that part of the world, and any public display of affection between two men would result in an ass kicking.
Being from Canada, it was an eye-opener to see that level of intolerance in a society.

I did have the pleasure of joining several congregations for worship services when working in both cities, and religion seemed very important to many members of those communities so I think I'll quote from the Bible.

Romans 16:16
"Greet one another with a holy kiss."
or
"Salute one another with an holy kiss."
Depending on the version of the Bible you have.

Corinthians II 13:12
"Greet one another with an holy kiss."

Thessalonians I 5:26
"Greet all the brethren with an holy kiss"
(I don't want to have sex with my brother, but I have kissed him.)

Peter I 5:14
"Greet ye one another with a kiss of charity."

Spread the love Dr Love, pucker up and kiss a buddy.
God wants it that way.......

EDIT: The Italians have it perfected.

Italians do the man-kiss thing with more oomph and conviction than any other males on the planet. To execute a competent male-on-male kiss Italian style, you grab each other's faces, as if cradling a couple of ripe melons, kiss full on the lips, giving the opposing shoulder a vigorous rub as you go, swiftly following through with a suffocating hug.
www.smh.com.au...

I'm sure with practice you could master the man-on-man kiss with alacrity.

[edit on 14/9/2006 by anxietydisorder]

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Link for the above "External Source"
www.smh.com.au...

More man kissing explained at the link.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join