It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Bush assassinated in new TV docudrama

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 09:03 AM
link   
No it didn't happened, not until 2007.

Link

Its based on a documentary of what if, and the effects it would have on the U.S. and the world.

Think this movie is tasteless or thought provoking?

This is the dramatic moment when President George Bush is gunned down by a sniper after a public address at a hotel, in a gripping new docudrama soon to be aired on TV.

Set around October 2007, President Bush is assassinated as he leaves the Sheraton Hotel in Chicago.

Death of a President, shot in the style of a retrospective documentary, looks at the effect the assassination of Bush has on America in light of its 'War on Terror'.

The 90 minutes feature explores who could have planned the murder, with a Syrian-born man wrongly put in the frame.

O yeah I wonder what would have happend if Bush was assassinated in real life...civil rights be clammed down? Martial law? So on. How would it affect the world on this future event? What are your thoughts on it? How do you see the consequences of this action?

[edit on 31-8-2006 by deltaboy]

Mod Edit: Changed the misleading title.

[edit on 31-8-2006 by TheBandit795]

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Think this movie is tasteless or thought provoking?

To be honest, IMO, neither.

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I think there's a conspiracy out there claiming that Cheney will have George bumped off. That would be the biggest, baddest nightmare and hopefully, it will not come true. Imagine a world under Cheney's thumb.

I hope the schmuck lives forever...(George, that is)

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Well, after the investigation and the culprits where Id'd, you thought Afganistan was an impressive light show... Look out lol!

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 09:25 AM
link   
It's probably just more propaganda and will insinuate how much we need him.

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 03:02 PM
link   
O yeah I wonder what would have happend if Bush was assassinated in real life...civil rights be clammed down? Martial law? So on. How would it affect the world on this future event? What are your thoughts on it? How do you see the consequences of this action?

The same thing that happened when JFK got assassiinated. Nothing, life will go on.

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Same thing as JFK?? NOT

Its a different world, in case you havent noticed.

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 03:08 PM
link   
This is bad taste and reflects even worse on common sense, lets inspire potential assassins and make a buck while we're at it. :shk:

BTW things were never quite the same after the JFK assassination.

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Talk about a coincidence this is scheduled to premiere during the same time period as this event.

Maybe the British and the Canadians know something others do not. Hmmm. Yes there could be a conspiracy here when you connect all the dots

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Sure, things changed. People wondered why it was done. People were shocked.

There was never any fear of a police state or infringements on rights.

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 03:16 PM
link   
The JFK assassination changed people's view about the government and about the presidency itself. It was more of a psychological change than anything else.

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 03:26 PM
link   
This thread makes me remember a quatraine of Nostradamus:

By great sound the "waterspout" will tremble, harmony broken lifting its head to sky, Bouche blood-covered will float in the blood, on ground the face anointed with milk and honey

~Nostradamus I.57

The word "Bouche" (pronounced like "Boosh") means "mouth" but it also sounds like the name of Bush. The last line seems to indicate that Nostradamus is speaking about the the fate of a particular individual - a person whose face has been anointed with milk and honey - typically indicating a man who is a king or highly placed official, who is lying dead or injured on the ground.

"Trombe" literally means waterspout, which is a tornado on a water. It is possible that this quatrain is describing two notable events - the occurrence of a huge and destructive tornado and the assassination or attempted assassination of a leader taking place in close proximity of time. If not taken literally, the first two lines might indicate something like an explosion of a bomb where the smoke spreads like a waterspout. The word "grand discord" meaning great sound, fits well in both contexts. An explosion or a tornado, it would obviously tremble and its consequence would disturb harmony in the world, as the second line seems to suggest. "Lifting its head to sky" goes with the "waterspout" and could indicate the rising smoke and fireball of an explosion or the tornado.

What is almost certain is that Nostradamus speaks of a highly placed person lying dead or injured on the ground in a pool of blood. The hint is that he is dead, may be from a bomb explosion. But could the word "Bouche" actually mean a similar sounding name "Bush" instead of its actual meaning? The line can be interpreted as "Mouth blood-covered will float in the blood" or "Bush blood-covered will float in the blood". Does this quatrain describe a general event or an event with a specific name? Is Nostradamus using a dual-meaning word to describe the specific name as well as the event?

ww-iii.tripod.com...

Draw your own conclusions

Mod Edit: Quoting – Please Review This Link.

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 31/8/2006 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 07:06 PM
link   

This scene, which was created by putting the President's face onto an actor with digital wizardry, shows him being gunned down just hours after driving past an anti-war demonstration while doing a talk in Chicago

Source Then again, it could be beneficial to Bush in order to rid the nation of anti-war demonstrations......

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I beleive that it'd be the best thing that could happen to the western world, but then again thinking about it, Bush is really only a puppet and if that puppet isn't popular, then he will only be replaced by another puppet whose strings are being pulled by the same person/group/organisation. What we should try and do is have a documentary that shows what might happen if a group of the illuminati, or world bankers(world elite) were all gunned down or a car bomb went off next to them and they all died.

How would the plans and progress of the world go forward without the illuminati pulling the strings on world events?

Could the public really be trusted to look after themselves and their country?

I think the sooner we go back to the dark ages, the better.

You grow what you shall use and you do not rely on a corrupt government and foreign oil that destabilises your nation and economy. Back to the horse and cart, and back to the farms I say.

Capatilism under the disguise of democracy is just another corrupt ideology that will soon fall by the wayside as did communism, it's time is almost out!

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Bush death?

Well the world will not stop spining because of him that is for sure.

Rumsfeld and Cheney will take the ruling of America and we will be up to our heads in the middle east.

Nothing new.

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I remember thinking about this a while back,
what would happen if a car bomb happened to roll by george then kaboom.

Who would get the blame and be retaliated against?

Certainly not the US government.

Bush isnt smart enough to be manipulating the system Me thinks.
So who ever is maniuplating the US economy and Administration, are they capable of publically killing the president?

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I think that it is a valid contingency to consider, but I'm not sure that using a sitting president as the lead character in such a scenario is in good taste. Of course, it remains to be seen just how the matter will be treated, so it is probably better to wait until its release to form any kind of judgement.

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Its not a movie in good taste, but, president Bush is not in good taste. There has never been any sitting president so controversial. If he can be so controversial i guess the folks making the movie can afford to do something like this, in all logic.

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 06:24 AM
link   
its a movie.
i do not see the problem with it. ive seen movies that are far worse than this one and even touch on even more controversial subjects.

top topics

join