It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Armed man' in Tel Aviv embassy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 08:07 AM
link   

An armed man is reported to be in the compound of the British Embassy in Tel Aviv, threatening to kill himself.

source

if the nut doesnt kill himself the security services possibly will which makes me wonder if this a "suicide by cop" type of incident that is reputedly becomeing more common?

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Lol yea I saw that. One thing is for sure, he better make up his mind what he is going to do because NO ONE clears a building like 22 SAS Rgmt. lol!

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Skynews were stating he wants aslyum in the UK.

but the UK media have gone abit silent on it now.

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 09:07 AM
link   
LOL the uk goverment will probably grant him asylem now, after all they granted it to a bunch of afganistani's who hijacked a plane and brought it to the UK and even now are claiming their lives would be threatened even though the taliban no longer governs the country

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by solidshot
claiming their lives would be threatened even though the taliban no longer governs the country

I'm surprised everyone living over there hasn't tried to immigrate, the country is a ruin run by feuding warlords, the UN teams there can't agree on anything, and it's slipping further and further into Anarchy. What a bloody mess.

Do they know who the man is yet? Where he's from?

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Palestinian informer for Israeli security services who had encountered financial troubles and was seeking refuge in the United Kingdom.

source

hard up palistinian grass going by that report? who seems to thing the way to win favor and get asylem is to wave a gun around in the embasy grounds of the people you want to grant you asylem

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Hmm, not an ideal item to put on the CV. Well, I hope he doesn't get excited and end up hurting himself or anyone else!

new topics

top topics

join