It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Little something about me..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I know this is prabbly going to go into the introductry forum,but i decided to post it here,since ill be posting here the most.

Im not your average soo called "christian",I really dont want to be even called my that word,because the term and the religion has been corrupted by the ways of the world and what not.I am a believer in the faith of God,nothing more,nothing less.I came to this conclusion in my mid-teens from searching other people's religions,and heavily studying them and the christian religion.I was accused from alot of people,even my own family of "thinking outside the box", being a smartbutt,and practicing wiccan at one point.(whole family is very german luthern btw) I came here to ATS because I have a since that the knowledge I need to "increase my faith in god" is in you people.

-STJames

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Hi James.....welcome to A.T.S.....

The knowledge you seek is not in people ..but only can be found when you truly seek God from your heart.....

Why do men learn through pain and suffering, and not through pleasure and happiness?
Very simply,
because pleasure and happiness accustom one to satisfaction with the things given in this world,
whereas pain and suffering drive one to seek a more profound happiness beyond the limitations of this world. - Fr. Seraphim Rose

Hope you enjoy being here.
helen...

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 01:35 AM
link   
i will try to not impose on you my will...
please enjoy your stay...

regardless of what transpires between me and fellow atsers i still got love for all of yall so please bear with one...

and please try to learn to read between the lines for they are drawn everywhere...

posted on Nov, 6 2003 @ 04:43 AM
link   
But you use the forum name St. James.
I only know of about three Christian denoms. that venerates the Saints on a daily basis. You don't even want to be called "Christian" yet you have a Christian forum name.

[Edited on 11-6-2003 by Cearbhall]

top topics

join