It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Angie Dickenson is a Writer not an Actress

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Schizophrenia sounds about right....and I'm not trying to be a jerk. I've worked with people with bipolar issues as well as others with schizophrenia.

He has an interesting idea...but a difficult time expressing it...and it appears to be mixed with some paranoia and delusional issues. I would suggest preofessional help as well.

But to get back to Angie Dickinson. I believe she was actually supposed to be born a man....and she was supposed to change her name to Angelo Dickinson....thus, Angie Dickinson could be a man's name. I have an uncle Angelo and we call him Angie. Now....the name Angelo is Italian and that explains the connection explained earlier with Frank Sinatra....also an Italian.

Now this is odd:

Emily Dickinson (1830 - 1886)
Pain has an element of blank

Pain - has an Element of Blank -
It cannot recollect
When it begun - or if there were
A time when it was not -

It has no Future - but itself -
Its Infinite contain
Its Past - enlightened to perceive
New Periods - of Pain.

Click above to listen to this quote! Read by: Angelo Gladding

source: www.repeatafterus.com...

Here's a poem by Emily Dickinson that is read by a guy named Angelo. Now is that weird or what? I don't think this is a coincidence....it's a sign from a parallel universe.

Now...what about Beverly D'Angelo? She's an actress. Was she supposed to be a writer also?? This just gets more and more confusing......She used to be Robert DeNiro's girlfriend....he won an Acadamy Award for Godfather II which is about the mafia and Frank Sinatra was connected to the mafia....There's probably been a lot of guys named Angelo in the mafia over the years.

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Sounds about right. So, Now that that is out of the way, how are WE gonna save the UNIVERSE?

My Schizophrenia is only part of the problem. Now I would accept your MEDICAL DIAGNOSTIC, but being in ATS has taught me, don't be too hasty about believeing something.

The problem with me Being a SCHIZOPHRENIC, is that My friends and Family must be too, because they themselves have AWKnowledged that somethging is going on. That extraordinary things happen around me.. Don't know what, but something.

[Mod edit] Removed innapropriate comment. Please review the following:

Terms And Conditions Of Use
1b.) Profanity: You will not use profanity in our forums, and will neither post with language or content that is obscene, sexually oriented, or sexually suggestive nor link to sites that contain such content.

[edit on 2006-9-3 by wecomeinpeace]

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 02:41 PM
link   
See there ya go. THATS HOW TO THOERIZE!! HOORAY!!

[edit on 3-9-2006 by RubinLando]

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Excitable_Boy
Schizophrenia sounds about right....and I'm not trying to be a jerk. I've worked with people with bipolar issues as well as others with schizophrenia.

He has an interesting idea...but a difficult time expressing it...and it appears to be mixed with some paranoia and delusional issues. I would suggest preofessional help as well.

But to get back to Angie Dickinson. I believe she was actually supposed to be born a man....and she was supposed to change her name to Angelo Dickinson....thus, Angie Dickinson could be a man's name. I have an uncle Angelo and we call him Angie. Now....the name Angelo is Italian and that explains the connection explained earlier with Frank Sinatra....also an Italian.

Now this is odd:

Emily Dickinson (1830 - 1886)
Pain has an element of blank

Pain - has an Element of Blank -
It cannot recollect
When it begun - or if there were
A time when it was not -

It has no Future - but itself -
Its Infinite contain
Its Past - enlightened to perceive
New Periods - of Pain.

Click above to listen to this quote! Read by: Angelo Gladding

source: www.repeatafterus.com...

Here's a poem by Emily Dickinson that is read by a guy named Angelo. Now is that weird or what? I don't think this is a coincidence....it's a sign from a parallel universe.

Now...what about Beverly D'Angelo? She's an actress. Was she supposed to be a writer also?? This just gets more and more confusing......She used to be Robert DeNiro's girlfriend....he won an Acadamy Award for Godfather II which is about the mafia and Frank Sinatra was connected to the mafia....There's probably been a lot of guys named Angelo in the mafia over the years.

THAT IS HOW WE THEORIZE!

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 03:10 PM
link   

*Snip*

WOW!

Here's something you mught understand Lando:

Howard Cosell didn't really like bananas. But, he was a big fan of Muhammed Ali. Now...Ali did like to eat bananas when he was training because of the potassium. Sometimes he ate them plain or with peanut butter on them and sometimes whipped them up in various protein shakes.....delicious.

Muhammed Ali pretty much made Howard Cosell (aka Howard Costello). But....Muhammed did not make bananas...that was done by God and don't get Ali confused with God just because his first name was Muhammed. His real name was Cassius Clay of course.....but I don't think he ever made anything out of clay...maybe in school.

Howard's real name was actually Howard Costello...another Italian. Must have been connected to the mob what with the connection to boxing and all...probably a friend of Frank Sinatra's. I think Howard used to hang out at Frank's house by the pool with a lot of the Hollywood Elite...also known as Top Bananas....Frank had a lot of cronies like Dean Martin, Sammy davis Jr., etc.....and of course Angelo Dickinson the king of the mafia in California, aka The Book of The Month Club.

Again.....there's that banana connection???

Now.....Angelo "Angie" Dickinson did make a very nice banana bread in his day...maybe still does because (s)he isn't dead yet.

Saying someone is "bananas" is a slang way of saying they are crazy....My momma used to say: "Crazy is as crazy does." That's all I've got to say about that though.....

[edit on 3-9-2006 by Excitable_Boy]

[Mod edit: Removed quote of innapropriate comment.]

[edit on 2006-9-3 by wecomeinpeace]

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 03:31 PM
link   
heard alos that Marliyn Monroe, loved to swallow banana's, sometime 2 or 3 at a time. I think Theres a picture somewere.

NEW THEORY!
Chaquita Banana's head executive, went back in time to change Angie Dickenson to an actress, because in the former universe The Banana busienss was crippled by the aging Mystery writer's rampant attempts to rid the world of those filthy sexual bananas

Schizophrenic, I think not, ha!

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 04:39 PM
link   

It was necessary to move a thread you created titled, Angie Dickenson is a Writer not an Actress which was originally posted in the ATS Skunk Works forum, to the Members forum. Byrd has initiated this action, and included this message about it:

Moved to appropriate area.

Your thread is still available here,
www.abovetopsecret.com...

This U2U was automatically generated when your thread was moved, please contact Byrd (by replying to this U2U) for additional information if you have any questions about why your thread was moved.

WHY?
We were having a generral theory discussion on quantum mechanics and the space time continum. Moving me will in no way get me to leave this site. I think that someone interfearing with time and history, is more important than what is your least favorite color. Elitist.

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Umm...

You know, if you disagree with a thread move, you can just reply and talk to the moderator in question without getting all hot and bothered about it and making a scene.

Mods do thread moves all the time based on their opinions on where a thread best belongs. No mysteries there, it's a judgment call made by a staff member charged with making such calls, and Byrd is a member of the senior staff with a great deal of experience as a mod.

Still, if you make a convincing case for not moving a thread, I"m sure she would consider it.

Ranting about it publicly, however, is the least likely way to change her mind, if you get my drift.

Relax! Everyone knows that it's Emily Dickinson who's the writer.

Angie.... well, Angie was a police woman:

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Nope.

Emily Dickenson wrote poetry. I'm thinking of Angie Dickenson, who wrote Mysteries.

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Just Call Me Angie, Of The Mor-orning, Angie...

Originally posted by RubinLando
Emily Dickenson wrote poetry. I'm thinking of Angie Dickenson, who wrote Mysteries.

I know. I'm teasing!

It's an interesting thesis, really.

I was just chiming in about the thread move.

Just sayin'.

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 09:59 PM
link   
They moved this post again! It seems that the moderator who moved it in the first place was stupid, and moved it to the wrong place. And somebody else moved it again. Hmm. You hg0ave got to be kidding me. Don't ever tell me I posted something in the wrong place ever again. Actually i don't think you can tell anyone anymore that they posted in the wrong place.. Hell, You guys can't even put things in the right place.

I knew I wouldn't get a fair shake here. THIS IS THE PROOF! Ha. Nobody cared to listen. It's all dissuasion and misdirection.

Move it again. I'm sure you want to. Or better yet BAN me.

BE CAREFUL!! THIS PLACE ISN'T SAFE. ATS has BEEN CORRUPTED!!

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 03:23 AM
link   
WWAD: What Would Angie Do?

Obviously the staff has been having a difficult time figuring out where this thread belongs. I hope you can understand why.

If you disagree with a staff decision, feel free to send a U2U to the moderator who moved your thread or submit a complaint.

In other words, don't do this:

Move it again. I'm sure you want to. Or better yet BAN me.

BE CAREFUL!! THIS PLACE ISN'T SAFE. ATS has BEEN CORRUPTED!!

If you want to talk about Angie Dickinson, then by all means do so.

If you have problems with the way this thread is being handled, I'm sure we can resolve them constructively via U2U.

But if this is where the thread is going, then I'm going to close it.

If you really care about this topic, then please don't derail your own thread, and try to work with the staff instead of slandering us. :shk:

[edit on 9/4/2006 by Majic]

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 03:56 AM
link   
I don't care, I'll derail it. Its my thread. and nobody cares anyways man, can't you tell. I'll keep quiet though, won't ruff;e any feathers.

Well it doesn't make a new person here feel welcome.

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Welcome Matte

Well it doesn't make a new person here feel welcome.

You're welcome to post to your heart's content on ATS, as long as you honor the AboveTopSecret.com Terms And Conditions Of Use.

Members who do so understand that staying on topic and cooperating with the moderators are prerequisites for participating in the forums, and that public tantrums, finger-pointing and quibbling with the staff are not a formula for success as a member.

I most certainly don't want you to be upset with ATS, but if you are not willing to cooperate with us, then no, you are not welcome here.

Care Package

I don't care, I'll derail it. Its my thread. and nobody cares anyways man, can't you tell. I'll keep quiet though, won't ruff;e any feathers.

Actually, this thread does not belong to you. Several members have contributed to it, not just you, and it is being hosted at the expense of ATS.

But more to the point, this thread is subject to the control and discretion of the moderator staff.

I think we've been reasonably patient about what amounts to yet another "I'm in an alternate timeline" roleplaying thread of the kind we routinely send to the trash bin.

As I indicated above, we are willing to try to work with you, but since you say you don't care, you'll "derail it" and apparently just want to use this thread as a platform for board drama, then there is nothing further to discuss.

Whatever timeline you may be in, this thread is closed.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join