It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Angie Dickenson is a Writer not an Actress

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 10:24 PM
link   
So, through some magical Time changing anomaly where one tiny event was changed, maybe Angie Dickinsons father ejaculated a second later meaning a different Sperm Cell fertilized the egg changing her from a Writer to An actress has had the HUGE knock on effect of a line from Billy Madison being changed slightly and the cast of Ghostbusters using a different comb.........well i'm convinced.

Ohh, heres Tommorrows Headline too.

'George W. Bush - Oil, thats a Fools game, i'm investing in Wind Farms'

And please, what Sarcastic sod put that John Titor part 2 comment in the Tags.....this joker could only WISH to be in that league.

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Well... yeah.

But I may not be in a different universe, there may only be one, but it has changed. I don't care if you believe me or not. I'm just trying to figure out what happened.

I don't know why I see these changes. But 40 movies being made. Thats a big change

40 novels not written , also a big change.

how many people read those novels, how many people watched those movies.

and i'm sure theres other things. That is why I'm searching for them

I'm not trying to convince anyone. Just looking for answers.

[edit on 31-8-2006 by RubinLando]

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Rubin, I think you took Beerguy the wrong way. I would really like to know what else you've noticed.

With more information, we might be able to come up with some answers.

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by JebusSaves
So, through some magical Time changing anomaly where one tiny event was changed, maybe Angie Dickinsons father ejaculated a second later meaning a different Sperm Cell fertilized the egg changing her from a Writer to An actress has had the HUGE knock on effect of a line from Billy Madison being changed slightly and the cast of Ghostbusters using a different comb.........well i'm convinced.

And please, what Sarcastic sod put that John Titor part 2 comment in the Tags.....this joker could only WISH to be in that league.

And I think it was more of her choice. I mean it did say she wanted to be a writer. Read things carefully before you open your mouth

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Lots of things can effect a choice. we are faced with choices everyday. Her choice just happened to change reality

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 03:15 AM
link   
but, if people DO know you, then theres been at least a representation of you in our world, so if you DID get dumped here from another dimension, that means that the "you" that has been here is just as confused as you are right now as he gets strange looks from people who've never heard of dressed to kill.

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 04:44 AM
link   
I'm always me. I just so happen to "Leap" into a parralell me, or .... ??/

I'm thinking something changed time, because it feels like What happened to Ashton in the movie.

figure i'm sitting in Alternate 1985 (BTTF2)?

Your quite right though.

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by RubinLando
I'm always me. I just so happen to "Leap" into a parralell me, or .... ??/

I'm thinking something changed time, because it feels like What happened to Ashton in the movie.

figure i'm sitting in Alternate 1985 (BTTF2)?

Your quite right though.

no no, what i mean is this, YOU are always YOU. its not who you are but when/where you are. if you arent from here, but are from tehre, yet, people (friends family) know you, that means there must have been ANOTHER you in 'our' plane. so if you are here and "you" are not, then "you" must be where you WERE.

so "you" are just as confused as you are right now.

follow?

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 06:34 AM
link   

And I think it was more of her choice. I mean it did say she wanted to be a writer. Read things carefully before you open your mouth

OK, and YOU try and remember what it is you are TRYING to say.
For example, you are trying to say that for some reason Angie Dickinson has changed from a writer to Actress, be it because someone has altered this timeline, or because you have skipped dimensions or my theory because you have nothing better to do with your time then make up wild stories online, but thats not really the point, what you are saying is that this timeline is different to the one you are aware off, so LOGICALLY, if everything was exactly the same then the same choices would have been made so this timeline would be the same as the one you know EXCEPT its not, something happened to alter it. ONE of the possibilities is that the information that was carried in the sperm cell to fertilize her egg was different because it was a different sperm cell, meaning that for all intent and purpose its NOT the same Angie Dickinson. This one had almost exactly the same things going on as YOUR Angie, but that minute detail caused her to change from Writer to Actress in this timeline.

Now, my initial comment was made in jest because your posts are so far beyond stupid its unreal, but this goes to show you that your 'homework' on this topic is so poor that you cannot even follow one thing that YOU say.

Personally, I suggest you give this up and try something far closer to the skills you are showing...i hear Garbage Men are required.

You should really try to incease your knowledge and watch fewer movies before you try to hoax people, especially on this site.

[edit on 1/9/2006 by JebusSaves]

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 08:08 AM
link   
FWIW (not much, I know) I don't think the OP is a "hoaxer". I just think he's confused. And rightly so, if he's relaying what his perceptions of his experiences are.

I think we should cut him some slack. No point in adding to someone's distress unnecessarily. IMHO. If you know what I mean.

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by yeahright
FWIW (not much, I know) I don't think the OP is a "hoaxer". I just think he's confused. And rightly so, if he's relaying what his perceptions of his experiences are.

I think we should cut him some slack. No point in adding to someone's distress unnecessarily. IMHO. If you know what I mean.

No offence, but this isn't a special needs or mental issue boards.
This argument is used quite often that someone is in some mental turmoil, yet they manage to see themselves right to join a conspiracy site and explain what their conspiracy is while friends and family ignore it and fail to send them to the professional help they need.
A few times over the course of the year maybe, but its becoming very frequent that people are posting these outlandish claims with no back up and someone else is playing the 'issues' card.

They have issues, fine hopefully they will seek help, but on here you take people at face value as thats all there is, you can't discriminate so you give the responses there comments deserve.

This particular guy can't even stick to his story and honestly he has shown no sign of mental instability just someone wanting attention.

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Ok, oddly enough, I've faced this EXACT same confusion at one time or another...

ANGIE DICKINSON is an actress.

EMILY DICKINSON is the writer. (a poet to be more precise).

I'm sure THAT is where the confusion is coming from, no?

And....

AGATHA CHRISTIE is the mystery writer you're probably throwing into the mix (again, I've made this same odd connection at times).

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 09:57 AM
link   
He is diagonally parked in a parallel universe.

It happens

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I was tooling through Google, researching ideas for Rubin's enigmatic experiences and I think I fpund an explanation for everything he has experienced. The answer is in Quantum Mechanics, specifically M theory:

Even though it seems we are unable to experience these other parallel universe, it doesn’t mean we are completely unaffected by them. Since they all branch from the same source, it could be that we are connected to them on an unconscious level, a quantum level, or both. The separation of these alternate realities may be only a matter of perception. If a bird, for example, should observe a stone fall into a pond, it sees every ripple emanating from it. A frog sitting on a lili-pad, on the other hand, would only experience one wave at a time. This is an important distinction because it emphasizes the possibility that we are not really separate from our other selves living in alternate realities, but that we are the same person experiencing all possibilities, even though we are conscious of only one at a time. Although it’s pure speculation on my part, this leads me to wonder if those meaningful coincidences, serendipitous moments and deja vu’s we all experience from time to time might be explained as moments in which we experience several of our realities at once, moments when the field of all possibilities becomes a unified field of one possibility.
www.cliftonunitarian.com...

So, what Rubin is experiencing is just the "possible" outcomes of the same event ina different dimensional universe.

Here is a different link to an interview with Michio Kaku, who is maybe the brightest mind today in quantum physics, about how the whole thing works.
www.kurzweilai.net.../articles/art0585.html?

Whew! glad that's solved.

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Ok, oddly enough, I've faced this EXACT same confusion at one time or another...

ANGIE DICKINSON is an actress.

EMILY DICKINSON is the writer. (a poet to be more precise).

I'm sure THAT is where the confusion is coming from, no?

And....

AGATHA CHRISTIE is the mystery writer you're probably throwing into the mix (again, I've made this same odd connection at times).

Darn it, in my world EMILY DICKINSON was in "Big Bad Mama", ANGIE DICKINSON was a 19th century mystery writing poet, and AGATHA CHRISTIE wasn't a writer, she was the mean old woman in "Throw Mama From the Train".

Joke!

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 11:01 AM
link   

The conspiracy is, That she never was supposed to be a TV and MOvie star. She wrote MYSTERIES. !

She WANTED to write mysteries.

Go back and read the bio and then read up on her life. Lots of people want to be writers. Lots of people write fanfic and fiction that gets read by a few people.

But there's a HUGE difference between "writing hobby/pleasure/practice" and "writing novels."

Everyone who participates on this board is in some sense a writer. A very few have had ebooks published. Fewer still have had self-published books. And only 1-2 of us have had commercial books (that you could find at any bookstore, and under a big imprint name (like Del Rey science fiction or Putnam Books).

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Well I'm certainly not offended. And I agree with you. It isn't. But it IS "Skunk Works", and as I read what he's posted, it appears he's only asking if anyone else has noticed what he has. Not about Police Woman specifically, just the concept in general. And it also appears (note post above) that there is some theoretical support for his experience.

I'm just suggesting it may not be in our best interest to cry "hoax" right off the bat. Jeez Jebus
, let the poor guy speak.

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Ok Rubin, I figured it out for you.

Were you thinking Angela Lansbury? Murder she wrote was a mystery program where she writes mysteries and solves crimes.

Perhaps you are confusing angie with angela?

Aside from that, I fully understand what you are trying to explain. Someone is tweaking your reality, and you are noticing it.

Please let me know if the above is the case.

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I like the Quantum theory,

i don't understand some of you. I tell you over and over I'm not looking for your validation. I have a whole slew of people who believe me and are helping. I mean, No offence to anyone, but If you wanted answers... isn't this where you'd go. And by the look of it, people are trying.

Which is why I say thanks.

But, no. I am not trying to Hoax anyone, and I know about Emily Dickenson.

Angie must have been a fan of Emily because her real name is 'Brown".

Some TV show, I remeber quoted thus "It's just like a Angie Dickenson Novel"

I don't remember what TV show it's from, but thats why I remeber her as a writer.

I wish I could remember A #IN BOOK TITLE!!

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 01:41 PM
link   
EDITED: SORRY I STILL HAVEN"T FIGURED OUT HOW TO QUOTE COORECTLY
This argument is used quite often that someone is in some mental turmoil, yet they manage to see themselves right to join a conspiracy site and explain what their conspiracy is while friends and family ignore it and fail to send them to the professional help they need.

This particular guy can't even stick to his story and honestly he has shown no sign of mental instability just someone wanting attention.

Let me ask you something. Where would you go to find Answers? And by and by, Not a single one of my freinds thinks I'm crazy, because they know better. My only witness to whatever strange phenomina is going on with me, is the fact that everyone esle notices it too. I'm just trying to see if I can put things right.

I'll give you these examples of POSSIBLE time interference:

Temple Of Carnac-
Ancient Greek weapon that sprayed fire on ships
A revolutionary war General who taught our forces to Fight "Smarter"

(i'm looking for his name now)

If I was someone from the future I might tell them I'm "CARNAC THE MAGNIFICENIT!!"

--err you guyd did have Johnny Carson right.. (j/k (?)

But the point is... IF YOUR A TIME TRAVELER.. YOU NEED TO FIX THIS- ANGIE DICKENSON IS A WRITER.

now if only I could figure out time travel, maybe I could fix it myself

[edit on 1-9-2006 by RubinLando]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join