It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Most Humble Person in the World

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by GreatTech
But God, as always, has remedies and they occur throughout the Holy Bible: the humbled will be exalted, and the exalted will be humbled; the first will be last, and the last will be first; and what you do to the least you do to God (the exact wording of these phrases is in the New Testament of the Holy Bible).

I should have quoted the Holy Bible book, chapter, and verse for these paraphrases. I will do now:

"For everyone who exalts himself will be humbled, but the one who humbles himself will be exalted." Luke 14:11

"Thus, the last will be the first, and the first will be last." Matthew 20:16

"As often as you did it to one of the least of My brothers and sisters, you did it to Me." Matthew 25:40

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 03:01 AM
link   
What position in the afterlife would the second most humble person in history occupy? Would he or she be above or below the Holy Spirit? Would he or she be above or below the Orders of Angels?

I believe he or she would be below the Holy Spirit but above all the Orders of Angels including the Seraphim as that individual would have almost fully suffered the trials and tribulations of earthly life. Naturally, only Christ, as the most humble being in history, and the present, and the future, fully suffered the trials and tribulations of earthly life.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join