It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where Do The Dead Go?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 10:26 PM
link   
A video clip with a theory for what happens to our soul energy when we die. A few ideas I have not heard of before.
Where DO The Dead Go?

Mod Edit: CAP title

[edit on 3-9-2006 by kinglizard]

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 05:29 AM
link   
The ONE thing we DO know...and I mean the ONLY thing that is PROVEN, is that the dead go 6ft under. Thats about it my friend.

Peace

Dalen

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 06:41 AM
link   
We go to the same place we were BEFORE we were born.

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Yea but who is / are we?

The soul spirit or consciousness I presume?

This physical body is but a displacement some say. A corporeal bocy for a spirit...but to what end?

It seems that mediums who seem to have contact with the spirit realm seem to have no fear of death...just the manner of it

Having seen more than my share of deaths, up front and personal, the majority seem to be trying to contact some around them not visible to me. Is that just a delusion caused by chemical brain imbalance at death or as they get close to the end they are aware of a new beginning? Strange that they seem to talk to people from their past, who went before.

Who knows where we go. Our body is stardust but is that all there is?

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Dead people come back to human life, in order to learn, develop their awareness to a higher standard, to recieve more and more, the will never ever forget. Certain lifestyle of certain people actually proove that their awareness is reaching a higher level. Of course, genetics can spoil everything, if eg: a person can't use his advanced spiritual capabilities, simply because he is genetically not capable for it.

After passing certain stages of "learning", a soul will become ready to inhabit a newborn alien's body, anywhere in a huge alien community. This way of breeding will prevent aliens from becoming "primitive", even though they have every technology, and the genetics.

In order to recieve a particular soul, a certain gene should be created to ensure, that particular soul will inhabit that body.

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Where do the dead go?

The part of us that is matter, our bodies, returns to and is reclaimed by the physical universe that provided the materials to create it, where it will ultimately be recycled into new bodies or matter.

The part that is energy returns to the great weave of energy that surrounds us, where it is recycled and returned back to a new life.

Re-incarnation as I see it. our awareness lives on at a different level.

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by librasleep
A video clip with a theory for what happens to our soul energy when we die. A few ideas I have not heard of before.
Where DO The Dead Go?

I tried to watch the video, but only made it through the first 3 minutes...The narrators voice was just WAY too annoying.

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 11:49 AM
link   
To work for the DMV.

Baack

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 02:24 PM
link   
The short and not helpful answer is, wait a long while (hopefully) then find out.

I've thought that the NDE phenomenom is a clue, but who knows?

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 12:08 PM
link   
An even shorter answer; learn to astral project.

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 12:13 PM
link   
i think that the soul is eternal and cannot be created nor distroyed. so where we go after we die is problibly the same as the place we came from before we were born. who better to see the dead than the ones closest to death. ex. little children and old people both see ghosts on a regular basis.

posted on Sep, 2 2006 @ 01:59 PM
link   
and until the beckoning finger of destiny calls us back to our origins we return to mother earth. The circle of life and death is then complete.
Those who choose cremation embrace the four elements. Cremation by FIRE, flesh and the smoke embrace AIR and the rain WATER returns to EARTH where ashes are scattered. The cycle is complete.

posted on Sep, 2 2006 @ 02:15 PM
link   
What if we actually don't die. If ya get what I mean. Anyway I propose that the soul is made in two possible ways.
1. There is one and it flashes throught the timelines and dimentions being bonded to DNA. So one soul shared by all life.

2. There is many peices to one soul/human concienese. They aline due to certain conditions(at birth) and create an indvidual soul for each life. Then at death the spread out and each get atracted to new a bond with new life forming.

[edit on 2-9-2006 by halfmask]

posted on Sep, 2 2006 @ 02:23 PM
link   
That which is dead, remains dead, and what lives, lives forever...

You ask questions forgetting facts you already know.

Energy cannot be destroyed, material things are emanations of energy... now where they emanate may sound like conjecture, but I assure you it has been 'felt' by many ancient seers.... The emanations of the world are issued from a certain source, which many seers consider the great eagle.

When we die, apparently. The eagles emanations return back to him, and *IF* we are aware enough... instead of following the eagles emanations back to the eagle we may ... 'sneak' in a manner of speaking away from the eagle.... We only return to the eagle because we don't know we can go else-where.. the eagles emanations must return back to 'him' but our awareness does not. If it has been cultivated and if our awareness has been 'grown' or matured, it is strong enough to exist without the eagles 'help' ... there has been certain texts where Jesus said that he is the eagle... and also that it was an eagle on the tree of good and evil, that made eve eat the fruit which is interesting because ancient men of knowledge speak of it in different dogmatic terms, but it fits perfectly into the other legends or 'stories'

in the ancient seers, stalkers and dreamers account of 'life' the reason for physical reality (issued from the eagle) is to master awareness, or become masters of awareness.. because awareness creates reality.

SO in answer to your question aside from my little story...

the dead remain dead, because they were never living...
and the living remain alive because what is alive will always remain alive. (in one form or another)

to me.. to return to the eagle means to 'try' again... or to 'wait' for the eagles assistance...
perhaps the eagle is the protector of this energy...
in the biblical texts it talks about only 110,000 or so people 'going to the new jerusalem' ... perhaps these are the ones who will help the eagles emanations or .. those awarenesses that have returned to the eagle. I don't know most of this is thought out conjecture.. but makes for interesting conversation..

posted on Sep, 2 2006 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by halfmask
What if we actually don't die. If ya get what I mean. Anyway I propose that the soul is made in two possible ways.
1. There is one and it flashes throught the timelines and dimentions being bonded to DNA. So one soul shared by all life.

2. There is many peices to one soul/human concienese. They aline due to certain conditions(at birth) and create an indvidual soul for each life. Then at death the spread out and each get atracted to new a bond with new life forming.

[edit on 2-9-2006 by halfmask]

Our awareness is made in two POSSIBLE ways..

one is our right side of awareness... which is 'mundane' or earthly, emanation driven..

and the left side of our awareness is of the unknown and unknowable..

He told me then that before he could explain the Eagle's emanations, he had to talk about the known, the unknown, and the unknowable. Most of the truths about awareness were discovered by the old seers, he said. But the order in which they were arranged had been worked out by the new seers. And without that order those truths were nearly incomprehensible.

He said that 'not to seek order' was one of the great mistakes that the ancient seers made. A deadly consequence of that mistake was their assumption that the unknown and the unknowable are the same thing. It was up to the new seers to correct that error. They set up boundaries and defined the unknown as something that is veiled from man, shrouded perhaps by a terrifying context, but which, nonetheless, is within man's reach. The unknown becomes the known at a given time. The unknowable, on the other hand, is the indescribable, the unthinkable, and the unrealizable. It is something that will never be known to us, and yet it is there; dazzling and at the same time horrifying in its vastness.
"How can seers make the distinction between the two?" I asked.

"There is a simple rule of thumb," he said. "In the face of the unknown, man is adventurous. It is a quality of the unknown to give us a sense of hope and happiness. Man feels robust, exhilarated. Even the apprehension that it arouses is very fulfilling. The new seers saw that man is at his best in the face of the unknown."

"The first truth about awareness, as I have already told you," he began, "is that the world out there is not really as we think it is. We think it is a world of objects and it's not.
He paused as if to measure the effect of his words. I told him that I agreed with his premise because everything could be reduced to being a field of energy. He said that I was merely intuiting a truth, and that to reason it out was not to verify it. He said he was not interested in my agreement or disagreement, but rather in my attempt to comprehend what was involved in that truth.

"You cannot witness fields of energy," he went on. "Not as an average man, that is. Now, if you were able to see them, you would be a seer, in which case you would be explaining the truths about awareness. Do you understand what I mean?"

"The first truth is that the world is as it looks and yet it isn't," he went on. "It's not as solid and real as our perception has been led to believe.

"But it isn't a mirage either. The world is not an illusion, as it has been said to be. It's real on the one hand, and unreal on the other. Pay close attention to this, for it must be understood, not just accepted. We perceive. This is a hard fact. But what we perceive is not a fact of the same kind, because we learn what to perceive.

"Something out there is affecting our senses. This is the part that is real. The unreal part is what our senses tell us is there. Take a mountain, for instance. Our senses tell us that it is an object. It has size, color, form. We even have categories of mountains, and they are downright accurate. Nothing wrong with that. The flaw is simply that it has never occurred to us that our senses play only a superficial role. Our senses perceive the way they do because a specific feature of our awareness forces them to do so."
My Source

It goes very deep into the discussion of our realities and some ancient beliefs...
the whole book which can also be found at my source is an excellent book, but I recommend reading the previous 6 before reading book number 7....
If your asking these questions you might want to pick the books up and read them.. I own them all, and I'm not quite done all of them, but they serve as a good guide into 'the unknown'

posted on Sep, 2 2006 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
The part of us that is matter, our bodies, returns to and is reclaimed by the physical universe that provided the materials to create it, where it will ultimately be recycled into new bodies or matter.

That may be so for many humans who die, but for a very large number, the material remains go into a ridiculously expensive box, which is then placed in the ground, often protected by another ridiculously expensive box.

This company seeks to limit the cost of the burial boxes, though it it still seems extravagant to me.

This is where my physical remains will go.

Living Bank

As to the non-material remains, The Urantia Book provides some interesting explanations to those who are willing to study:

Paper 47

Paper 48

Paper 55

Paper 110

Paper 111

Paper 112

[edit on 2006/9/2 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Sep, 2 2006 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to "dnero6911"
Sounds like the M-theory/Super string theory to me. Maybe these acient beliefs where much more advanced then we give them credit for.

posted on Sep, 2 2006 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by halfmask
reply to "dnero6911"
Sounds like the M-theory/Super string theory to me. Maybe these acient beliefs where much more advanced then we give them credit for.

I have made VAST connections between ancient literature and 'science'... specifically the new science or (true science) quantum physics... I see what is taking place... I have seen the beginning and the end.. and it is marvellous...

posted on Sep, 2 2006 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I am impress as how many people have the same idea and concept of where our souls go.

Actually only the physical body dies, but like many already voiced the energy that supports the body goes back to its source.

Many call it, God, creator or just the source.

posted on Sep, 2 2006 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thymus
Dead people come back to human life, in order to learn, develop their awareness to a higher standard, to recieve more and more, the will never ever forget. Certain lifestyle of certain people actually proove that their awareness is reaching a higher level. Of course, genetics can spoil everything, if eg: a person can't use his advanced spiritual capabilities, simply because he is genetically not capable for it.

After passing certain stages of "learning", a soul will become ready to inhabit a newborn alien's body, anywhere in a huge alien community. This way of breeding will prevent aliens from becoming "primitive", even though they have every technology, and the genetics.

In order to recieve a particular soul, a certain gene should be created to ensure, that particular soul will inhabit that body.

I agree with you completely. I think that the soul can inhabit a body or the womb of a mother in order to be born again.

I also agree that the soul must be allowed to enter a certain body. For example, if you are a newborn soul, you would not be able to a very advanced body of an ET(for example) unless you could use the abilities required by the body. I do however believe that even if you are an old soul, you can sitll enter a primitive body.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join