It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So you think you can rap?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I am holding a contest, so if you think you got skills and you got the guts, then sign up, otherwise STFU.

But like said, if you're "down" then step on up and take the
Lysergical Challenge and prove your worth.

dun be skeered.

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I replied to dat thread. Read it and find out what I said. This sounds very fun. Damn, soon I'm gonna go to either a studio or a computer with a special music maker and make the beats for my songs. Then I'll record them and my first album will be made. I've got connections with people who work at radio stations, see if they'll play some of my songs when they come out. Also, get hooked up with someone who can actually make my album HIT THE STORES. Plus, I got homies all over who will be selling my albums. The songs are good. Now I just gotta make the most awesome beats for them.

As soon as I get my mike and learn to podcast, I'll make you a hell of a rap podcast.

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 08:36 AM
link   
All the tools, and instructions how to podcast can be found in The Lysergical Challenge links are there, thanks to KingLizard and Triple Z.

a mic cost less than 15 USD.

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Alright man, I'm gonna buy a mike first. Then click your link and learn to podcast. And then I'll make a rap. This sounds like fun!!!!

And no, I don't think I can rap
..................JUST KIDDING! HAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA
Yes, I think I got a bit of rapping talent. When my album comes out, if I make alot of pennies, I'll know I'm good at rapping. I guess the success of it will tell me if I'm really good. For now I'll just say I got a TINY BIT or rapping skill.

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 04:23 PM
link   
kewl kewl, Yarcofin already has a rap up

new topics

top topics

join