It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dea Ja Vue?(sp?)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I prabbly spelled it wrong,but who cares?

anyways,I've been having these dreams since i was a little boy,having dreams of certain key places that i would be in the future,and just basic plain places.
For example,the other day,I was driving to school,and i just hit the break,because a bird hit my window shield.Now when I saw that dead bird on the window shield,it frighten me.Not because it ran into my window shield and killed itself,but because I've seen this before,in a dream.I Have alot of these.Sometimes daily,weekly,etc.

Is it dee ja vue? or is God trying to tell me something?

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Hey StJames

I have the same problem sometimes...i normally see things in my dreams and they come true about 1 week later!
Freaks the hell out of me!

To be honest i think its a bit of deja vu and some sort of ESP...i cant explain it...i just know its helped me out on more than one occasion!

Just keep a note of what u see and maybe write about it in a journal...tick off the ones that happen and see how accurate u are!

Good luck!
Gryff

ps....welcome to ATS btw!

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Deja vu is a trick of your brain, the feeling that you have been somewhere or done something before, exactly as it is happening. It's an infrequent memory disorder.

Portentious dreams or visions are more involved as paranormal phenomena. I've had a few too, but about things that will happen well after I am dead or buried or in cryogenic suspension somewhere or wherever.

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 03:51 PM
link   
deja vu is when the right side of ur brain works faster than the left and the extra chemicals and blood make ur remember things!

I agree with u on the paranormal thing though...i wouldnt be here if it wasnt for it!

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 04:12 PM
link   
So your saying I have ESP or something,because these "deja vu's" happen almost daily in accurence.

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 04:17 PM
link   
What do u think?

ESP to me means that i can dream or see something and in the near future it happens....if this is so...then u may have a gift!

Its been happening to me for about 14yrs now and i still cant explain it...all i know is that it is a great help but also a torment as i have dreamt many things that have happened and have come true...and they are not all good!

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 07:18 PM
link   
thats not da ja vu thats a premanition? isnt it? da ja vu's happen instantly in a split second when you are awake.

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by StJames
I prabbly spelled it wrong,but who cares?

anyways,I've been having these dreams since i was a little boy,having dreams of certain key places that i would be in the future,and just basic plain places.
For example,the other day,I was driving to school,and i just hit the break,because a bird hit my window shield.Now when I saw that dead bird on the window shield,it frighten me.Not because it ran into my window shield and killed itself,but because I've seen this before,in a dream.I Have alot of these.Sometimes daily,weekly,etc.

Is it dee ja vue? or is God trying to tell me something?

well according to Sylvia Browne it just means that your right on track with the life you wrote for yourself prior to incarnating into this one

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 12:31 AM
link   
A friend of mine did an experiment once. He wrote down his dreams, for about 3 months, right after waking up in the morning. He wrote every single detail no matter how meaningless. Also he wrote down every deja vu he had and what exactly seemed familiar. After 3 months he compared those notes. And it turned out, more then 70% of his deja vu experiences were also dreams. He dreamed of these events before they happened, then they really occured a few days after the dream. Thats why it seemed familiar. It was important that he wrote the dreams down the moment he woke up, we forget most of our dreams within minutes after waking up.

Oh yeh, might be relevant to mention, he was a sceptic and he wanted to prove that deja vu is just a glitch in the brain and that it has nothing to do with predicting a future.... now he is more open minded.

Actually this could be an interesting experiment for ATS members... if anyone is interested...

top topics

join