It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The US dollar is completely safe...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Hi, still kinda new here but someone (a mod even)mentioned scheems about iraqi dinar. I remember first seeing this site in late '03 or '04 and it was off a link from WND i believe. I'm still new to ATS and don't have a lot of time to spend on research but this may be a good start for anyone who wants to take up Gools challenge. Check this URL out www.betoniraq.com. I saw it a couple of years ago and had a what the you know moment.

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by jefwane
Hi, still kinda new here but someone (a mod even)mentioned scheems about iraqi dinar. I remember first seeing this site in late '03 or '04 and it was off a link from WND i believe. I'm still new to ATS and don't have a lot of time to spend on research but this may be a good start for anyone who wants to take up Gools challenge. Check this URL out www.betoniraq.com. I saw it a couple of years ago and had a what the you know moment.

Yeah, there are hundreds of dealers out there and they all pump the same BS. If the dinar were going to increase anytime in the near future then why would they be selling it off, and to top it off they claim to have sold Billions. Any upward revaluation would bankrupt Iraq.

<< 1   >>

join