It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First account of tall greys.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Hi.

I believe the first public story containing a description of the now (in)famous small "greys" is contained in the Betty Hill abduction case fron 1961. As far as I know, no publicly recognized story described ET's such as the small greys before.

I wonder what is the first description of the tall greys. And I mean a description known from the day, not one written yesterday talking about something happened 40 years ago (that's too easy, and I fear, too suspect).

Correct if I'm wrong, but their first "public" appereance of the tall greys can be traced back to the Spielberg 1977 movie "Close Encounters of the Third Kind". Not a single mentions before. Am I wrong?

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 08:32 PM
link   
No, the tall greys are described as being 7-8 feet tall. Most of these sightings take place in Alaska or Eastern Russia, and are only recently reported, since the early 90's.

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I would like some more information on the Tall Greys, thanks! I've heard from psychics that they don't exist.

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 01:26 AM
link   
I believe that there are modern accounts of the tall greys in many of the american abduction stories, not only on the Alaska/Siberia ones. I've found some of these accounts on the Jacobs books. By "Tall Greys" I mean greys that are significantly taller than common small greys, as you can probably remember from the Close Encounter movie final scene (lots of small childlike being, and a very slender tall one).

My theory is that while there are descriptions of the "small greys" previous to the Spielberg movie (Betty Hill and Travis Walton), there is not a single one of the taller grey. That is one thing that makes me extremely suspiscious of the whole "tall grey"/abduction/hypnosis affaire.

new topics

top topics

join