It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

transcended dreams

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I've recently had a unexplainable experience whereby seemingly my dream transcended into reality. This all happened one night whereby I went to go to sleep as usual and within the first couple of minutes my mind began to drift and I started to construct a dream. I find that my dreams are at their most vivid just as I begin to go to sleep.

Anyway I began constructing a dream whereby I was swimming extremely deep into sea water, to the bottomness place on Earth (this is a irregular dream construction of mine, I usually like to think of simple, satisfying experiences as I begin to drift off) As I approached the bottom of the depth of water everything went black and all I could see was a blue pair of piercing eyes staring straight at me. These were certainly not of this planet nor dimension (remember I wasnt actually asleep only 'trying' to get to sleep)

Everything around these eyes went black, so out of confusion and a certain level of fear I calmly opened my own eyes. Now this is the most traumatic part. As I opened my eyes I could still see these blue piercing eyes infront of me. I rolled out of my bed rubbing my eyes trying to think of other positive things in my life but my mind was totally consumed in this image.

This experience lasted approximately 5-10 minutes before I eventually faded out the image thinking of other positive things in my life.

I would just like to make it clear that I was certainly awake while myself as a person I'm not under any influence of drug and that I consider myself a regular member of society. Up to this date the incidence remains a one off.

Some points to perplex on:

- Can one bring images of a dream into their 'reality'. Perhaps I somewhat 'crossed over' to another dimension and my mind and matter were caught in between both states.

- What is the link between the deep sea and the inhuman, blue eyes? I feel like I've been warned away from something

I thought I'd share this notion with you,

Kolo

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 05:22 AM
link   
you'd probably had a vision in your mind so strong that when you opened your eyes you could still see it, it probably was dark so that gives a better way to still see it. did the projection last for long? after you opened your eyes?

interesting thing to share kolo.

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Sounds like your meditation might have turned into an astral projection. It can be a very fine line between the two.
In any case, I feel it is important to remember that you are trying to "enter another relm" so to speak. Wether it be for self awairness, or actual inter dimentional exesistance.
Try to look at it as if we live in a sewer. And what you are trying to do, is lift the man-hole cover. So that you can pop your head up and look around.
Well; if you can see them....they can see you. And being that you don't know whats up there, you don't know where it is your going to pop up.
Some neighborhoods are nicer than others.
I would say you have an ability, You just need to be careful, and work your way up. Instead of saying "I think i'll go to this realy dark area". Start by going to familuar places. Friends houses, parks etc. Take note of the things you see. What they are doing. If they spilled a drink. Or cought their toe on the coffee table leg. Find a way to indirectly find out if any of the things you saw happined. You will eventually find that you really can go where you want, and really be there.
Maby get the book "The Techniques of Astral Projection" by Dr. Douglas M. Baker.
You never know.

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 04:11 AM
link   
hey, this last post just expanded my vision.

So an astral projection is just something seen in the mind, a literaly a projection of something in the minds, from the minds realm, the astral realm. So this has nothing to do with out of body? great!

Well yes, a projection can be anything in the spirit. From an eye to an atlantic city. All that is bound in the spirit realm. So it is projected into your mind, and not something of yourself projecting to see it. Which then offcourse will be OoBE the latter. hehe, just something changed me reading the first sentence of the post above. Thx!

new topics

top topics

join