It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Xbox 360 Rep system!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Recently, I've been playing the BF2:MC demo because my copy broke, now I don't mean to sound big headed, but I'm really good at it, I almost always come first. Problem is, people keep leaving me bad feedback because (as the description says) ''the player is too good for the game''.

What the hell is that supposed to mean? I'm supposed to let n00bs win so they suck a little less? Also, my headset broke a day after release, so I've never talked on-line, but still have the ''trash talking'' and ''disruptive'' feedbacks.

Agggghhhhhh!

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Zanzibar walks amongst us again.

I can see why that would be a problem though with the 360. Only once or twice did I ever give a bad rep with it, once playing Madden the kid was just a punk who would not shut up. It had to be done. Getting my ass handed to me never pushes me to give a bad ranking.

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I indeed have risen once more!

I think some people just go through there played people list and just give random bad feedback for a sick laugh. Odd thing though, my five stars have never gone down, just the percentage stats.

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Yeah that Sh** is really gay...I have a 360 and the same thing has happend to me. Thats why I like computer servers better. You don't get little 10-13yr old kids who don't know what they're doing, and such. I feel your pain

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 04:24 PM
link   
well... the "player skill" feedbacks dont affect your rep in anyway. And you think thats bad? you should see what happened to my feedback after i started playing chromehounds. My squad and I have taken a stance against certain mech builds which exploit a few certain weapons which are far unbalanced. So we disconnect the game when we see these mechs playing against us, after sending a warning msg to the opponent about said mechs. When this happens, no one gets a win or loss or any pts or anything. its like the game never happened. Yet we still get all sorts of feedback, even when we play and win.. ranging from "over-agressive" ( which apparently means we take the game too seriously?) to quit early ( obvious choice in this case). Yet even though i currently have a 13% positive feedback to a 87% negative, i still have a 5 star rep.

im not worried about feedback on battlefield... i get angry at the people who glitch into buildings and use other weapon glitches like being able to fire a sniper rifle like an Assault rifle, basically shooting alll 5 shots in the clip extremely quick. that crap makes me angry. so does TKing. but of course EA couldn't care less

new topics

top topics

join