It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reagan Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Does anyone know where I can find the video of Reagan's speech to the UN where he mentions an alien threat?

I want the video, not the just the sound. I'm sure I've seen it before, possibly here, but I can't find it anywhere. I'm bored at work and am making a video

(see signature for part of his speech)

P.S. Would be best if it's in avi of mpg, not on youtube or something other flash player.

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 11:19 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

that took me an exhausting 15 seconds to find it.

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Reagan had those speeches ok'd by every department before he gave them according to the" PresidentsUFO files" on the History channel.

The program shows all the presidents and what it is thought they knew and didn't know....very good program.

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 03:56 PM
link   
"I was in a plane last week when I looked out of the window and saw this white light. It was zigzagging around. I went up to the pilot and said, 'Have you ever seen anything like that before?' He was shocked and said, 'Nope.' And I said to him: 'Let's follow it!'

We followed it for several minutes. It was a bright white light. We followed it to Bakersfield, and all of a sudden to our utter amazement it went straight up into the heavens. When we got off the plane, I told Nancy all about it."

-Ronald Reagan (1974)

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by errorist
www.youtube.com...

that took me an exhausting 15 seconds to find it.

Cheers, but as I said I didn't want Youtube because you can't rip it or download it. It's in Flash format.

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Nova, you can use this service to get a link for direct download of the videos from youtube, google, etc.

keepvid.com...

And you can use this player to watch videos of almost all types. It has all the codecs already built-in.

www.videolan.org...

Enjoy.

[edit on 30-8-2006 by Leevi]

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 07:06 PM
link   
" In our obsession with antagonisms of the moment, we often forget how much unites all the members of humanity. Perhaps we need some outside, universal threat to make us recognize this common bond. I occasionally think how quickly our differences worldwide would vanish if we were facing an alien threat from outside of this world. And yet I ask - is not an alien force already among us? "

that's the one.

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Leevi
Nova, you can use this service to get a link for direct download of the videos from youtube, google, etc.

That's brilliant, thanks a lot!!!

Mods close this if you like.

new topics

top topics

join