It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lee H. Oswald Killed Kennedy.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
No Hand, Arm Or Gun Visible At Greer's Side

Here, you see Bill's fake hand appear as two dots before taking many different formations over the next several frames with NO ARM CONNECTED to what's supposed to be his left hand leaving the steering wheel. It's very obvious they felt it necessary to create a fake hand because of how obvious it was, even after their alteration that Greer fired over the seatback. This is what I call, 'implausible denial.'

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   
The driver theory has always made the most sense and 'clicked' more with me than any other, but there are many compelling arguments against it. Whatever the truth may be, anyone who does not see that there is a cover up and that Oswald was a patsy is in complete denial. The doctored photographs of him standing with his rifle and the newspaper should pretty much show that to any rational person.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Greer places the gun in his left hand with his right at frame 242 and NEVER places his left hand back on the wheel.
FRAME 241 showing the frame before his right hand starts to place the gun in his left hand.

RIGHT TO LEFT GUN PLACEMENT

WATCH THROUGH THE WINDSHIELD

FRAME 278 is the last frame the fitted gun is seen before it drops out of camera view.

GREER NEVER placed his left hand back on the wheel because he turned to shoot Kennedy at frame 301, or 1.3 seconds later. This logically leads to asking, did Greer's left hand really come off the wheel at 304 as it appears or is this another alteration to hide the truth? THERE'S NO HAND OR ARM after closer examination by using gif files.

FRAME 304 NO ARM

FRAME 305 NO ARM

GREER'S ARM is extended over his right shoulder in the above frames which is covered by a fake grey streak which has been completely ignored for almost 50 years. THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A GREY REFLECTION OVER ANY SUIT SHOULDER EVER IN HISTORY EXCEPT FOR THIS CARTOON FILM. Look at where his arm is supposed to be. It looks like his arm was cut off at the shoulder like the drummer from Def Leppard.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Greer's hand takes shape on Kellerman's forehead

It starts its formation at 308 and disappears by 316. That's 44% of one second. Greer's hand is hidden behind Roy's head but becomes visible as Roy moves back to hide the view of the gun.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Grey streak fake out by CIA GOON SQUAD

The grey steak is 100% fake and covers Greer's forearm and elbow extention when he shoots jfk. The grey is over his shoulder first and then across when it's needed.
OVER

ACROSS TO COVER GREER'S ARM.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
The Looks That Killed Jfk By Bill And Roy

ACROSS WHEN IT'S NEEDED.

ALL FAKERY CREATES PERFECT VIEW OF GUN POINTED RIGHT AT JFK BEFORE HE'S SHOT IN THE RIGHT FOREHEAD.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Testimony from Secret Service and FBI officers, including J Edgar Hoover have proven that there was a conspiracy. Remember E. Howard Hunt? His confessions are on tape. Why don't you Oswald theorists listen to that?
Whether you believe in reality or not is irrelevant. Those that think Oswald did it should just go back to sleep.

I don't get some of you people. You think there is no evil in the world, that people couldn't be so evil. Well, time to wake up, becase there always has been wicked, violent men, willing to kill one or millions for power. There was a coup and the guilty parties gained political power, and are still in power. Deal with it.

Watch JFK II - the Bush connection.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Its interesting but I have blown this up and clean it up and I ain't seeing what you all are. But....

I have never considered the driver after watching the Discovery channel (?) story on one guy who said he was at the white fence and nver had proof. A team of experts in photography, forensic etc cleaned up/enhamced a photo that outlined him and two other people including the muzzle flash behind him. All just like he had been telling for decades.

No other peice of vid footage, photos or otherwise can hold up to scruitny like that one.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join