It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lee H. Oswald Killed Kennedy.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Lee Harvey Oswald (October 18, 1939 – November 24, 1963)

He enlisted in the USMC October 25, 1956, a week after his 17th birthday. While in the Marines, Oswald was trained in the use of the M1 Garand rifle. Following that training, he was tested in December 1956, and obtained a score of 212, which was 2 points above the minimum for qualifications as a sharpshooter. (My Note: A good shot is a good shot. Often with many weapons. The USMC did have bolt action 1903 Springfield rifles as sniper rifles. But in any case, if you can shoot well with one rifle, you can shoot well with another. IMO).

Oswald, however, was trained primarily as a radar operator, a job that required a security clearance. A May 1957 document states that he was "granted FINAL clearance to handle classified matter up to and including CONFIDENTIAL after careful check of local records had disclosed no derogatory data." Oswald took the Aircraft Control and Warning Operator Course and finished seventh in a class of thirty. The course "...included instruction in aircraft surveillance and the use of radar."

He was assigned first to Marine Corps Air Station El Toro in Irvine, California in July 1957, then to Naval Air Facility Atsugi in Japan in September 1957. Although Atsugi was a base for the top-secret CIA U-2 spy planes that flew over the Soviet Union, there is no evidence Oswald was involved in that operation. See my hypothesis below.

In October 1959, Oswald emigrated to the Soviet Union. He was 19, and the trip was planned well in advance. Along with having taught himself rudimentary Russian, he had saved $1,500 of his Marine Corps salary, got an early "hardship" discharge by (falsely) claiming he needed to care for his injured mother, got a passport, and submitted several fictional applications to foreign universities in order to obtain a student visa.

He left Helsinki by train on the following day, crossed the Finnish-Soviet border at Vainikkala, and arrived in Moscow on October 16, 1959.

Lee and Marina married on April 30, 1961, less than six weeks after they met. Their first child, June, was born in February 1962. (Ten months!) After nearly a year of paperwork and waiting, on June 1, 1962 the young family left the Soviet Union for the United States. Even before November 22, 1963, Oswald received a small measure of national notoriety in the U.S. press as an American who had defected to the U.S.S.R. and returned to the U.S.

I have a hypothesis about Oswald, the KGB, the CIA and the FBI.

1) The KGB
had a passing interest in Oswald due to his job at Atsugi AB in Japan, as a ground radar operator. He would have observed and kept a log of the passage of our U2 spy planes into Soviet airspace. Although he certainly had no knowledge about the U2's missions, and knew only scuttlebutt about the plane itself, Oswald could have verified what the Soviets already knew. Such info as direction of travel, altitude and speed as a ground radar operator would observe and record.

That - multiple sources - is a valuable tool for all intelligence gathering operations. Get as many verifications for as many facts as you can. The KGB thought he was mentally unsound and emotionally unreliable. He was placed on a WATCH list NOT to be allowed back in the Soviet Union if and when he departed. This list was probably the one that caused the Cuban Embassy in Mexico City to deny LHO a visa to Cuba.

2) The CIA
conversely would want to debrief Oswald to learn how the factory worked, the general living conditions and morale of the Soviet citizens. The CIA would want any other FACTUAL data Oswald could give then. The CIA would be especially interested in his interrogation by the KGB. What questions they asked. What answers he gave. Etc. Concurring in the KGB’s evaluation of Oswald mentally and emotionally, the CIA found him to be of NO INTEREST and dropped him from their radar. They did however report him to the FBI for domestic follow-up.

3) The FBI
which is charged with protecting the internal US from spies and potential sabotage, picked up Oswald afer the CIA finished with him. Apparently it did not take long for them to see he was “not all there.” But, J Edgar wanted him (and all suspected subversives) watched.

Rather than detail 2 or 3 agents to that task, the FBI made Oswald an offer he could not refuse. He had already become active in a small - very small - pro-Castro group that passed out handbills in New Orleans. The FBI convinced him to become a STRINGER for them. The FBI paid Oswald a small sum - say $100 a month - for him to report back to them on a weekly basis what the pro-Castro group was doing. Lee was monitoring himself!

Conclusion.
I suggest this likely FBI connection mainly because this is the longest period of time when he had no visible means of support. A $100 a month would have been cheap to the FBI and it would have “freed up” a couple of valuable agents for more consequential duty.

The FBI did not want the public to know LHO was a paid informer for them. This caused much consternation at FBI HQ and also gave the CIA a laugh at the FBI’s expense. I think this accounts for any of the botched job of secrecy and security at the 2 agencies.
en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 10/15/2008 by donwhite]

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by donwhite

Concerning Oswald....The biggest problem about the Marine training of Oswald is that any emotional problems would have been revealed early in his training.You don't get through Marine training unbalanced and then get sent to a top secret U2 radar base.What some researchers say is that the Marines just trained him, then somehow he becomes unstable, then goes on self serving defector mission to Russia.After that, he comes home unhappy and shoots the president.This is what were led to believe.The theory is that the CIA trained him early on for a possible low level false defector program.The CIA choose him because he fit the perfect profile.The theory also is that the CIA needed a U2 base defector in Russia when the 1960 U2 was downed over Russia to cover up the reason the U2 was downed.Just some doubt about Oswald was all that was needed.After the U2 incident quieted down,Oswald came home.Since he was a low level operative.the CIA cut him loose and turned him over to the FBI.The rest is history

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by BartIV

Its very simple, just look at the zepurder film, if a bullet hits your head from behind your head goes forward, not backward as kennedys' did. The cia hired moffia hitmen to kill jfk.

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Kennedy was killed by the global elite because he was cutting off the Federal Reserve and printing Treasury Notes. He was also going to withdraw from Vietnam. The bankers were going to lose hundreds of billions of dollars and suffer a severe setback in their quest for world government.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
i dont think that anyone could of gotten those shots off that quickly with that much accuracy,i dont think one man in one firing location with that little amount of time would of been able to hit the target more than once

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by classified1

Despite the fact that numerous people HAVE used that type of rifle and gotten off three accurate shots within the time frame?

A few year ago, the Discovery channel conducted the most accurate, full scale reenactment ever. Not only did the rifleman manage to get off all the shots, one of them, eerily recreated the "magic" bullet.

One thing that they discovered, most researchers did not accurately research the Presidential Limo. Most place Connally as sitting directly in front of JFK and at the same level, when in actuality, he more to the left of JFK and sitting a bit lower in his jump seat. When properly positioned, both men were directly lined up for a shot from the Depository window...the bullet didnt make any "magic" turns...it simply followed its trajectory.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by BartIV

i will give you the same gun with 3 shots and see if you could hit a broad side of a barn at 50 yards, it was and is the worst rifle to use for long range. a 303 brit a 1903 spring 30 06 a mouser 98 rem 700 or last of the line, a 42 43 Russian sniper rifle. Now look at what he, Oswald, used, a 6.5mm Carcano, look up that rifle and see if, trained or not, any one could make them shots, remember you have 3/10 a second for all three. and it is a bolt action!

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by BartIV

It was the USMC and the rumor is he could not hit the side of a barn 5 feet away.

Yes that gun can and has been shot and reloaded 3 times in 6 secs. But the expert marksman said there is no way in hell you can do it accurately.

And i seen the video i have and shoot a rifle (the melon experiment) and sorry i *can't buy it.

Oswald did not killed Kennedy IMHO but i believe he wanted to i believe he had his finger on the trigger but i think he backed out.

Edit: * can to can't lol

[edit on 31-8-2010 by GunzCoty]

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Barcs

The head can go back when shot from the back.............But not with the force his did and the splatter would still go forward yet his went back.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   
I haven't read anyone mentioning the documentary "The Men Who Killed Kennedy." It blew me away...make up your own mind.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Eh no way . Sorry to many ways to blow the lone gunmen theory apart.
If you want to become famous for something you damn sure arn't going to deny it. The official story is a pile of crap." A crazed gunman" wanting to become famous would have walked out of the building and took a bow.

Also the part of your OP that says people only coming forward later on
with the grassy knoll story is an out right lie. One reporter interviewd
a husband and wife not even a half hour after it happened. The were laying flat on the ground because they thougfht they were going to be hit.
The husband said . The shot that hit the president in the head came from directly behind him. That show was crap.

The Cia agent said.

That head shot just fills me with so much anger. It really hurts to watch that. Mans inhumanity to man is the most depressing thing man can face.
May God have mercy on us all, except those involved in this dispicable act
of brutality. Disgusting pigs. If we're lucky, maybe there not really human at all.

[edit on 1-9-2010 by randyvs]

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Oswald was a patsy for sure.

Yes, a experienced sharpshooter may have been capable of pulling off the stunt in Dallas.
Under ideal conditions.

A black vehicle moving at speed down a hill?

A black vehicle will absorb heat and will produce obvious heat waves emanating from it.

Those heat waves will give a person sighting through a scope a very blurry sight picture.

That vehicle had been sitting on the airport tarmac for a long period of time.

Anybody who has shot a high powered weapon knows the bullet makes a small hole going in and a large hole coming out and anything that is in the bullets way will be expelled ahead of the bullet.

It must be how JFK's brain and the back of his skull ended up on the trunk lid of the limousine that Jackie is retrieving.

NO behind shot will ever do that.

No other explanation.

Oswald was not even a good marksman.That is also documented.

Oswald only went to work at the book depository one way.

He got a ride from a co-worker.

That guy was still alive recently and he said that Oswald on the day of the murder had a package with him.He wasasked what was in it and he said a co-worker needed curtain rods and he had a spare set so he was taking then to him.

The guy was adamant that they were the size and shape of curtain rods and that if it had been a rifle he would had noticed the shape of the stock.

Lee was not a brooding loner as portrayed.All his co-workers said he was a nice talkative young man who would set in the lunch room and chat wit heverybody.He was so poor he did not have much for lunch,so the others always brought "extra" lunch with them just to share with him.

He always spoke very fondly of his wife and daughter and hoped to save enough money to move closer to work and was grateful to have a job a the depository because it was considered a safe job working for the state department of education.

EVERYTHING we know about him was fabricated after his death.

Now what I am writing next I will be a little vague on,for a reason

There is so much evidence that there was a major conspiracy to eliminate JFK not just for his perceived national policies but just as punishment to his crook father.

Joe Kennedy made many enemies nationwide for 50 years.

He blackmailed Johnson who was a powerful and influential TEXAS politician to concede the nomination to JFK or his mistress and philandering ways would be exposed to the public.

He stole the election with voter fraud in Illinois from Nixon who had the support of the very rich and powerful in CALIFORNIA.

Is it just coincidence that Johnson served out the remaining term of JFK was elected for his own term and then Nixon was elected(twice)to replace him after he REFUSED to run again?

JFK was murdered in Texas.(Johnson became President)

RFK was murdered in California.(Nixon became President.

If RFK had not been murdered in California he would have easily won the Democratic nomination and the election and would have probably helped all other Democratic candidates win their elections,including the Governor race in California.

Who became Governor of California in 1968?

Ronald Reagan(2 terms)did, RFK was murdered in his state.

The Warren Commission was named after the Chief Justice who chaired the commission.

Earl Warren.

He never was a judge but was a 3 term Governor of California!

How did he become the Chief Justice of the Supreme court of the United States with NO judicial experience?

Somebody died!

I will go on about what I have discovered in my own research on the multiple conspiracies that led to the murders of the two Kennedy's.

The very weird California connection.

Where was the last California rally that RFK was at the day he died?

The city and county?

I will "venture" you can discover it.

Where did Joe Kennedy have a secret love nest for him and Gloria Swanson when he was in California in the early part of the last century?

What county was it located in?

Sirhan B.Sirhan worked at a job exercising horses at a boarding stable.

He worked there the day RFK died prior to going to his part time job as a waiter.

Who hired him?Who owned the stable ad boarding facility?

Where was it located?

What city and county?

I'll give you a broad hint.

Visit the Reagan library,walk out on to the grassy area behind the facility and look down into the valley below it and the freeway.

You will see the boarding stable.

Who graciously donated the land that the library is located on?

What city and county in California did George H.W.Bush move his young family to for a short period of time after WW2 before relocating to....Texas?

WHO was his friends there in California?

Look at the people from this one county in California who went on to national prominence during the 12 years of Reagan/Bush.

Two men.Both of them lawyers.Both served in the military during WW2 as officers.

One,served in Reagan's cabinet and many said he was the most influential member of Reagan's cabinet and staff.

He served in the U.S. Navy.

So did Kennedy,Johnson,Nixon and G.H.W.Bush!

And so did Joe Kennedy Jr.

Research who his father(Sheriff) was and who his Grandfather(U.S.Marshal) was and who they intimately knew and their importance in this county and the state of California during their periods of life.

And their possible "business" connection with Joe Kennedy.

The other became a 9 term Congressman after a successful political career as a state senator and before that mayor of a city in this particular county.(Mayor of the same city that Joe Kennedy had his secret love nest).

All 3 of these political positions he first assumed because somebody died!

Who was his father and what and why could he have had a relationship with Joe Kennedy?

This man served in the U.S. Army during WW2.So did coincidentally Reagan.

As an intelligence officer!

In England.

Joe Jr. was a Navy aviator but was flying a mission from England when his plane inexplicably blew up in mid-air.

The plane following Kennedy's had a Army officer filming the plane.

The officer filming the flight was Elliot Roosevelt(U.S.Army).

President Roosevelt's(4 term) son.

Joe Kennedy had been appointed ambassador to England by Roosevelt.

While there he started running his mouth about how the U.S. should stay out of the war in Europe and that Britain should appease Nazi Germany.

He also spoke about this time about making his oldest son the first Catholic president.

President Roosevelt had the SAME aspirations for his son James Roosevelt(USMC).

Who after the war moved to Calif.!

And supported Nixon and Reagan for President!

James and Joe Kennedy had actually had had business dealings prior to the war.

President Roosevelt recalled Joe Sr. from England prior to Dec. 1941.

The operation that killed Joe Kennedy Jr. was a operation ran by Army intelligence.

Now what I have learned that NO journalist has connected the dots to.

There is a story floating around that on the day JFK was murdered in Texas a young sounding female called the police department in a city in the county I have mentioned needing to contact the FBI or the Secret Service.

She worked at a local law office and had over heard a conversation that the President should be dead about now.

She called about a half hour before he was actually murdered.

His motorcade was delayed by a half hour at the airport because of Kennedy wanting to shake hands with admirers there.

The police went to the law office and questioned the people there.

No such call had been made and no young woman worked there.

Or so they were told.

Same city RFK held his last political rally before being shot that night.

Do your research.

I have.

I can't make this stuff up.

The pieces of the picture puzzle are all there.

Just pick them up and the real picture will get very clear.

One word why they were killed ,oil.

What cabinet position in the Administration controls the natural resources of the country?

Who was in Reagan's cabinet responsible for that?

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Oswald wouldn't have had to rely on a "lucky shot" had he taken the clearer shot on Kennedy while he was coming up Houston St. Hell, he wouldn't have even needed three shots. One shot would have done it.

The fact is the events that transpired in Dealey Plaza that day - from the moment the motorcade turned onto Houston through the shooting of Kennedy and the immediate aftermath, as well as the behavior of the people involved - in no way, shape or form comes even remotely close to suggesting, let alone proving, a lone gunman. Nearly everything - the behavior of the Secret Service, the Zapruder film, the reactions and corroborating statements of witnesses, Oswald's arrest, etc. - argues against it.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Best arguments against Oswald/lone gunman/single bullet hypothesis:

1. Parkland personnel to a person report small entrance wound in front of Kennedy's head, gaping exit wound in back.
2. Parkland personnel see small entrance wound in neck, which was widened with a scalpel to make tracheostomy (later assumed to be an exit wound).
3. Eyewitness on railroad overpass hearing/seeing evidence of shots over picket fence.
4. Hole in Kennedy's back (which did not penetrate body) not lined up with hole in neck (which was not an exit wound).
5. Connolly's reaction to getting shot occurs too much time after Kennedy's reaction to throat wound (allegedy caused by same bullet).

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Oneolddude

I will go on about what I have discovered in my own research on the multiple conspiracies that led to the murders of the two Kennedy's.

Wow. Obviously this subject is very dear to you. Very well done. My opinion of" One old dude" just flipfloped. Leaving me feeling a bit
wishy washy.
You belong on my friends list after all, as this subject
is very dear to me also. My God I thinik this is some of the most extensive infortmation I've come across. Bravo! Bravo!

I can, t even watch the fatal shot without welling up and I swear I'm no
sissy. I was four years old when John Kennedy was shot. I remember it so very well. I have mourned
his death my whole life. The man was no saint to be sure. He was the
last President to have us, we the people, in his heart. I'm not ashamed of the tears.

Your post deserves applause.

[edit on 1-9-2010 by randyvs]

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 03:25 AM
link   
It sounds like his hunt for the truth got sidetracked after becoming emotionally attached to the Oswald family. Any person including those who aren't "conspiracy inclined" also agree that after viewing the film there is no doubt there were multiple shooters.

Did Oswald even have a gun or fire a shot? I do not know as I'm not convinced 100% either way. But Oswald ran INTO the city rather than away from it and that always intrigued me as to why he'd do that. I think by that action alone he was not a shooter but, thats my opinion.

[edit on 9/3/2010 by mikelee]

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
THE DRIVER WAS AND WILL ALWAYS BE THE PERSON WHO FIRED THE FATAL SHOT.

Greer places gun in left hand with his right starting at frame 242.

WATCH GREER THROUGH WINDSHIELD

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   
The fake hair reflection recoils at the exact moment the gun is fired over Greer's right shoulder.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
The whole car jolts upward from the gun being fired in the front seat.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I have proven two of the three, visual frauds. The hair reflection and the grey streak which cover Greer's arm movements when he extends his forearm/elbow. The grey appears over his shoulder before it's needed across his shoulder. Greer's hand takes shape on Kellerman's head for a half a second and disappears.
THE PERFECT VIEW OF THE GUN, HAND, AND ARM COVERED BY LAUGHABLE FAKE REFLECTIONS. This is right before he fires over the seat.

IT RECOILS AS GUNS DO.

A FAKE HAIR REFLECTION COULD SEPARATE FROM ITS HEAD AS IT DOES HERE.

Kellerman separated from the white because he moved forward faster than Greer pulled the gun back.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join