It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lee H. Oswald Killed Kennedy.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I was watching a PBS special on TV Monday night and it had Bill Carter on, "Get Carter", is his book. He was a secret service agent during JFK's time as president. He believes that Lee Harvey Oswald was the lone killer and that the last shot that hit the president in the head was a lucky shot. He said if Oswald had taken that shot 10 other times, he would have missed. It was just a lucky shot.
I have always believed that there were more people involved in the shooting and that it was a conspiracy, but after watching Bill Carter I think I will drop the whole case. I think now it was just a crazed and confused lone gunman. Three shots were fired from the building. First one missing, second shot hitting JFK in the back, coming out of his front throat, then hitting Connelly in the back, coming out the front, hitting wrist and leg. Discovery Channel (or history channel) did a test on this second shot and did everything down to the detail. The shot came out to be exactly like the shot that was fired that day. The last lucky shot hitting JFK in the head. (i still agree this shot was the most interesting shot and deserves an explanation). But he said you never know what a bullet will do from that distance.

Bill Carter wasn't able to meet Oswald, he was killed before Carter could make it to Dallas. But, Carter spent many days and weeks with Oswalds wife and brother to learn about him. What he learned was Oswald had never done anything successful his whole life, he wasn't loved as a child "neglected", he wasn't wanted in the army, other countries didn't help him like he hoped. Everything just didn't go his way. But his brother was very successful.
Killing the president would be the one thing Oswald could control and it would be something he would become famous for, and he has.
Bill Carter changed my mind about the whole thing. Maybe we have been making a mountain out of an ant hill.
Bill Carter also conducted 145 interviews from people who were there and he said everyone heard three shots come from the book building. It was only later that people started coming out saying they heard more shots, grassy knoll, and so on. Bill Carter mentions one guy he interviewed and i can't remember his name. But this guy sat there and watched Oswald fire all three shots. The two guys on the next floor down heard the shots as well.
People have been making money off books, stories, and movies for years on this subject and will continue to, but in the end it looks like a lucky shot.

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 10:19 AM
link   
They've analyzed the video of the supposed man with a badge on the grassy knoll, and they've determined that there was no man there. Oswald could have killed kennedy, but he fired extremely rapidly for the gun he was using, almost superhuman reload time.

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Bill Carter also tried the rapid fire shots from the book depository and he found it could be done. Oswald was also trained in the army to fire from long distances. Does anyone have information on his time and training in the army and how he did, how good was his shooting?

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Isn't it popular theory that Oswald wasn't that good of a shot?

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 10:32 AM
link   
He wasn't that good of a shot. First shot completely missed. The first shot should have been his best. The second shot was not on target, it was meant for JFK's head, instead it hit him in the back. And the last shot was just a lucky shot, he probably took a little more time on this shot as well.
But he did play with guns in the army, so he knew his way around with one, he was conformable with using a gun. Given that, he performed just about right, Not perfect, but lucky.

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by BartIV
Discovery Channel (or history channel) did a test on this second shot and did everything down to the detail. The shot came out to be exactly like the shot that was fired that day. The last lucky shot hitting JFK in the head. (i still agree this shot was the most interesting shot and deserves an explanation).

Lone gunman, nope can't be... I forget the name of the program and when / where it aired, but it was pretty much proven that the one shot would have had to travel through the head, up or down the spine, through and arm and then into a leg.... and the showed that it just wasn't possible...

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 10:36 AM
link   
For the record, Oswald was a Marine, not Army.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 10:37 AM
link   
the whole stink-level of the assassination event and the mystery around it will not be gotten over with for several hundred years, do you think?

As long as there's people wondering, for example, what happened to John's brain?
It was missing from the skull at the autopsy table, someone removed it.

About Oswald's luck, i suppose that anyone that threatens a high-level target like Kennedy would require alot of it.

Whom did the first bullet hit?

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I wanna know why Oswald was killed off by former CIA man Jack Ruby.

Perhaps this quote could answer that.

"The high office of the President has been used to foment a plot to destroy America's freedom and before I leave this office, I must inform the citizens of their plight."
-John F Kennedy, statement made at Columbia University, November 12, 1963

(10 days before his assasination).

Have any of you seen the Zapruder Film? The film clearly shows Kennedy's head being snapped violently back as the bullet hit him right the face, practically. Clear evidence that the shot was fired from the front of Kennedy. The book depository that Oswald supposedly shot from was BEHIND the president.

I also wonder why the usual security measures for the president were not present that day, and at that particular time. Right before Kennedys car took that turn, his secret service team was called off, against their will too (you can obviously see it on the film, they were obviously confused as to why they were being called off). Why were they called off? So the assasination could take place.

Heres a great film I highly recommend that blows the whole lid on it all, and without a shadow of a doubt shows that JFK was assasinated by the Establishment, that it is impossible for Oswald to have commited the crime, and the white-wash commision (the Warren Commision) knowingly lied in their reports. Why did they lie? To cover up the crime.

Here is the film
Removed link to video.Google that is from prisonplanet.tv. These videos are a paid member feature of prison planet.

These Commisions always are there to cover up the crime. Remember the 9/11 Commision? Completely disregarded all basic evidence, and blindly went by the official line that terrorists attacked us, and planes caused those buildings to collapse (mathematically, physically, geometrically impossible).

Just adding my 2 cents here.

[edit on 30-8-2006 by AscendedMaster]

[edit on 30-8-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 10:47 AM
link   
It's true.

But who's to stop them?

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Oswald Killed Kennedy. I have known it since Nov. 1963. Haven't lost any sleep since

Ps, Jack Ruby NEVER had anything to do with the CIA nothing! He was a self styled mafiosa. That is a fact, self styled. A wanna be who never was. His tarded ass was used when convienient for the mafia (when they needed a tard) but that was it.

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by vance
Oswald Killed Kennedy. I have known it since Nov. 1963. Haven't lost any sleep since

You know this for certain? And if so, how?

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 11:41 AM
link   
According to many experts, Oswald successfully firing three or so shots at a moving target within seconds, under those conditions, with a bolt-action rifle, is theoretically possible but very, very improbable.

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 12:11 PM
link   
How can you blatantly ignore the laws of physics. He head flung back, not forward. It's simply not possible that the killshot came from the front.

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 12:24 PM
link   
On a side note:

President Carter had an attempt on his life made by
Raymond Lee Harvey and Osvoldo Ortiz.

It get's spookier and spookier

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 01:13 PM
link   
President John F. Kennedy was shot and killed by Corsican sharpshooters aided and abetted by the Mossad and several CIA operatives under the direct command of James Jesus Angleton, CIA, Head of Counterintelligence Staff). The operation was ordered by Israeli Prime Minister David Ben-Gurion in his fury at JFK's insistance at inspecting Dimona in June of 1963 shortly before his resignation as PM. Angleton was a mole in the CIA for both Russia and Israel. These facts and the evidence to support them are in the book "Final Judgment" written by Michael Collins Piper, 6th Edition, Library of Congress Control Number 2003096643. Whether or not you agree with Piper, whether or not you consider him an anti-semite (whatever that means) and whether or not you consider him a holocaust denier (whatever that is), you cannot consider yourself well informed on the subject of JFK's assassination until you have read his book.

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Why are people still discussing this, I saw a Time Travel Documentary not so long ago that showed what ACTUALLY happened.

It was called 'Red Midget' or 'Red Dwarf' not entirely sure, and it details that President Kennedy himself was the one who shot himself thanks to some time travel hi-jinx.

Just a Bit of Fun

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
Lone gunman, nope can't be... I forget the name of the program and when / where it aired, but it was pretty much proven that the one shot would have had to travel through the head, up or down the spine, through and arm and then into a leg.... and the showed that it just wasn't possible...

I totally agree that there was no lone gunman, but to offset the program you saw, there was another that claimed to "prove" the magic bullet theory.
Although I thought it was total disinfo, I could see where the believers and the gullible might be convinced.

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by JebusSaves
Why are people still discussing this, I saw a Time Travel Documentary not so long ago that showed what ACTUALLY happened.

It was called 'Red Midget' or 'Red Dwarf' not entirely sure, and it details that President Kennedy himself was the one who shot himself thanks to some time travel hi-jinx.

Just a Bit of Fun

UMMMM....

Show Categories: Comedy, Science-Fiction

www.tv.com...

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 01:42 PM
link   

posted by BartIV

He wasn't that good of a shot. First shot completely missed. The first shot should have been his best. The second shot was not on target, it was meant for JFK's head, instead it hit him in the back. And the last shot was just a lucky shot, he probably took a little more time on this shot as well. But he did play with guns in the [USMC], so he knew his way around with one, he was conformable with using a gun. Given that, he performed just about right, Not perfect, but lucky. [Edited by Don W]

I believe LHO earned either Marksman or Sharpshooter badge in the MC. LHO was Honorably Discharged from the USMC in pay grade E3, corporal. He had enlisted for 3 years and that was a normal rate of progression. Taken together this points to him as having been a satisfactory marine.

He last duty assignment was as a ground radar operator in a base in northern Japan. I believe this was in the 1958-1959 time frame. The US was engaged in overflights of the Kamchatka Peninsula which was a no fly zone enforced by the Soviets as KAL007 can confirm. For political reasons the US always denied over-flying the USSR. It is after all a violation of international law and just not politic.

In his capacity as a long range ground radar operator he would have had many instances of monitoring our overflights and the Ruskie’s response, i.e., sending up fighters and etc. When he defected to the USSR, the KGB would have debriefed him. His info while not new nor in any way treasonous, would have gone to confirm what the USSR already knew. As a low level person, LHO would not have known what type of planes he was watching on his screen, necessarily, nor for sure he would not have known their mission. Need to know, and all.

When LHO returned to the US, the CIA would have debriefed him. They found him of no value. The FBI, with different responsibilities, would have interviewed him and then, IMO, they “hired” him as a stinger. It was cheaper to pay him $100 a month and get some gossip on the Cuban Committee as a bonus, then it would have been to put a”tail” on him.

J Edgar Hoover was embarrassed to learn one of his “stringers” had murdered the president. The CIA knew this but were constrained not to go public by the FBI. Who knows what was “traded” for that? The KGB was scared a wiled Texan might strike first and ask questions later. They laid low. Cuba, with the best motive, was in the dark. They had denied a visa to him in Mexico City. Loose cannons you do not want. So, that’s what I think.

Mark Lane proved there is more money in a conspiracy than in the truth, anytime. And here we are, 43 years later, still buying conspiracy books. Debunking books do not sell.

[edit on 8/30/2006 by donwhite]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join