It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Genetic Tampering/Disease Testing in Plum Island, New Jeresy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I've heard from a few sources that the facility in Plum Island, New Jeresy, once attempted to tamper with human/animal DNA, along with testing diseases like Smallpox and cancers on Horses, dogs, and even humans.

The papers are very hard to find, but they're out there. Please do not ridicule me about this, i'm only stating what i've heard.

They tested flesheating bacteria, smallpox, anthrax, and several other ailments on animals, and a far less likely thing i've heard happening somewhere in the United States, is that clandestine government-backed groups are attempting to make cross-species hybrids, along with Human/Animal hybrids.

The idea of cross-species hybrids is scientific fact-
They've crossed a rhehus monkey's DNA with a jellyfish and the monkey displayed bioluminesence [sp?] under a certian type of light.

The idea of Human/Animal hybrids cannot be too far stretched either.
Homo Sapiens shares 99% of the dna of the common Chimpanzee, Pan troglodytes.
Human biological systems have, and do, accept Pig hearts as transplants, and other substitutes. It's not a matter of "Are they making Hybrids?" it's a matter of ethics and "where?".

The question i'm asking is if anybody else can find any information on the issue of Plum Island, so we can possibly bring the events to light.

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Heres a few links about it.

darwin.nap.edu...
www.rumormillnews.com...

it seems that they did do alot of experimentation with Lyme disease and ticks there. As well as some other weird stuff, possibly bio weapons.

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Plum Island is New York, not New Jersey. Its out on the northern tip of Long Island just off of Orient Point.

2 good links

en.wikipedia.org...

This one has some good pics

eyeball-series.org...

[edit on 30-8-2006 by warpboost]

df1

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I am aware of a human laboratory study conducted by USAF's Aerospace Medical Research Laboratory (AMRL) at WPAFB from the late 1970s to the mid 1980s to alter the dna of soldiers with dna from ants. The purpose was to develop soldiers could sense the enemy and then biologically summon other soldiers that would swarm the enemy relentlessly like ants in battle. As I understand it ants accomplish this feat by emitting a compound based on formic acid which is detected like pheromones by the other ants.

The above information is based my recollection of various unclassified briefings about current projects given to AMRL personnel during this time period. The existence of the study was not classified or even deemed sensitive by USAF at that time, though I suspect that the methods and results were classifed. The principle investigator and AMRL chief at the start of the study Dr Clyde Riplogle, a civilian with the rank of PL-313. A couple of years ago I could find literally hundreds of scientific publications by riplogel using google. Now I can't find any at all. The AMRL chief at the end of this study was AF Colonel George Moore. Unfortunately I can offer no further details.

I have no doubt that brave new worlds are being explored in many places whether or not at plum island.

new topics

top topics

join