It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

dreams about impending events

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I've read accounts that before certain big historical events occured, many people had similar dreams related to the events. i.e. Lincoln assasination, Kennedy Assasination, D-Day invasion, 9-11, etc.

I rarely remember my dreams, but for the last two weeks every dream I've had included nuclear bombs and nuclear powerplants. Two examples, In one dream I'm riding in a car w/ someone and passing an airport and notice a nulclear power plant only 2-3 miles away. As I comment that it doesnt seem like a good idea to have a nuke plant so close to an airport I see a plane dive into the reactor bldg.
In another dream Im walking in the woods and find a tatered parachute. Attached to the end of the parachute is a device that I decide is a nuclear bomb - As I realize this, I start backing away and it goes off - I wake up screaming, heart pounding, and drenched in sweat.

Two questions....

1) Has any one else noticed an increase in dreams about nukes lately?
2) Is this just a result of all the doomsday talk and 8/22 thoeries here on ATS and other places over the last few weeks?

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 10:22 AM
link   
IN THE UK

Working in the office and the girl sitting next to me was explaining about a dream she had about a tornado. The next day we got a Tornado in Lincolnshire UK

And thats very rare for this part of the world.

I have a feeling your dreams could be giving you some kind of warning

new topics

join