It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

abovetopsecret is a CIA network

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by AscendedMaster
I still dont want the CIA monitoring me, or anyone else, its none of their business what I do, and if they want to know, at least let us know about it.

The CIA, if they want to monitor you, will. You cant do anything about it.

Thats the problem with people, the "I dont care" attitude. Who cares if the CIA walks all over you people (which they do, oh my how they do, you havent the faintest clue), as long as they dont directly interfere with your life (which they do, you just dont know it), who cares?

Just how does the CIA do this? Ive been pretty anti-government for a long time, and made no secret of it. So far, no one has ever tried to stop me. CIA monitoring will go on as long as there is a CIA. Besides, I am not so paranoid or egotsitic that I would believe I am so important or different that they would specifically monitor and spy one me.

You let them do one thing, they will want to do 10 other things, each more worse then the next. Its about time people start learning what their CIA is all about, and their crimes in the past, there are too many of them.

We dont let them do anything. They do whatever the hell they want. I already know about the CIA's past crimes, like the international drug trade, MK-ULTRA, ect. So do alot of other people.

I will go as far as saying there are actually CIA agents here on ATS specifically put here to cause fear and spread disinfo. Not naming names here, although a few come to mind (dont worry not anyone on this thread), but thats what I will go so far as saying. I might be wrong, if i am Ill have no problem admitting it, but quite frankly, anything is possible.

Of course there are. I have my own suspects who I will not name. So do alot of other people. Unless they do something against me or try and harrass or torment me, I shall simply watch them back.

I certainly lose no sleep over it.

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 11:29 AM
link   
It's really very simple.

If the Administrators of the site come and defend themselves against these boring, weekly attacks, people immediately post things along the lines of "THE EVIL MODERATORS ARE GOING TO BAN ME!!!" etc, or whatever else happens to be the drama tactic of the day.

If the Administrators of the site choose not to defend themselves against these boring, weekly attacks, people immediately post things along the lines of "SEE THEY'RE NOT ARGUING, I TOLD YOU THEY'RE CIA!!!" etc, or whatever else happens to be the drama tactic of the day.

And so, we all can sit back and sigh, and look at the indisputable logic I have just presented you with.

Those threads truly are a dime a dozen. At this point it's rather like an annoying mosquito bite. If you scratch it, you inflame it. If you ignore it, it goes away.

Consider this my personal request to all of our members, especially those defending ATS, to stop scratching and start ignoring.

As soon as the person who keeps doing this (you know who you are sweetie!) realizes that no one is biting anymore, that person will find someone else to bother.

Next.

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 03:23 PM
link   
This crap comes up regularly and we regularly move such threads to the Trash Bin as these idiots crave the attention our good members give them.

Feel free to check out this beauty from our beloved Overlord and continue discussion there -
AboveTopSecret.com is a Government COINTELPRO Disinformation Operation.

Closed.

[edit on 30-8-2006 by SimonGray]

new topics

<< 1   >>

join