It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

abovetopsecret is a CIA network

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 09:25 AM
link   
www.davidickeforum.com...

So they are saying here.

BWAHAHAHAHA!

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by albie
www.davidickeforum.com...

So they are saying here.

BWAHAHAHAHA!

It occurs to me that unsupported claims like that border on illegal slander of the site and it's owners/staff.

Personally, I find it offensive and hope ATS looks into this and perhaps it's lawers too.

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 09:34 AM
link   
thats funny...

I think we should all go register there and set them straight.... j/k.

So Springer, Skeptic, you guys are CIA, very cool

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 09:38 AM
link   
It will be looked into.....

this type of stuff has come up before and been dealt with accordingly...

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 09:40 AM
link   
They are a CIA network...and then what?
No one has to post anything...

Peace

dalen

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I'm sure wild aqusations have been thrown around like this before

Springer, Skeptic & simon will direct you too a podcast or something that gives you ATS background and also a little about why they would promote conspiracys such as 911 and the USA government

and this is coming from the icke website!!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I've seen a couple of sites over my few years here say similar things, mostly I find reading there reasoning as to why we are very funny at times, and one or 2 just rude.
But we know different right? right?

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 09:44 AM
link   
They are a bunch of fools down there. If I posted a thread saying ' I was bottom raped by Fred Gwynn aka Herman Munster.' They would firstly console me on my horrendous Munsters style bum action, then lambast Fred Gwynn into the ground.

Probably.

He didn't bum rape me, by the way.

[edit on 30-8-2006 by albie]

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I think the people at the ickeforum are completely insane. Insanity is the best tool against the elite because predictability kills.

By the way, how dare you slander Mr. Munster, he was rather gentle in my experiences with him.

Hmmph!

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Oh yeah. If it comes from David icke's site, it MUST be true, lol.

Really. I mean, first off, if ATS was indeed CIA/CONTELLIPRO, how would that effect anything? I mean, the government can watch you no matter what sites you go to, or even if you are not on the internet.

Second, if you are so smart and conspiracy savvy, then you would already know what is disinformation and respond accordingly.

All these supposed claims of ATS being CIA and crap get dumber and less factual everytime I see them.

Are there government agents on ATS? Id bet money on it. ATS is open to everyone, and obviously, covert government agents can join too. They can also post on here, and Im sure they like to try and covertly spread propganda or gauge what people know, and try and manipulate or gather intelligence.

So what? I dont lose any sleep over it. Let em. Do I care? Absolutely not. It does not effect my access to information and research, nor does it prohibit me from forming my own opinions. And when I see people who I believe are either spooks or political goons trying to spread propoganda, I make note of it, as well as what they are saying and try to discern their intent. I learn something.

By the way, Im sure there are one or two spooks hanging out at David Icke's site, too. In fact, how do we know David Icke doesn't work for THEM, and is spreading his tales of shapeshifting baby eating royals to cast ridicule on all conspiracy theory and alien studies? We dont.

ATS a CIA front? Thats funny. Even if it was, who cares? It does not effect the free exchange of ideas and information, as well as awareness and stuff.

And all this time i thought this forum was run by Freemasons, reptiles, and illuminati. I was really hoping for an invite to the Bohemian Grove so I could witness Henry Kissinger running around naked with a propeller cap and a pentagram carved in his big fat belly.

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Where's my goddamn pay cheque?

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 09:57 AM
link   
You're kind of a bully.

What's the harm in speculation, are you people that thin-skinned?

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I hope there are men in black on these sites. They turn me on.

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by teslafire
I think the people at the ickeforum are completely insane. Insanity is the best tool against the elite because predictability kills.

By the way, how dare you slander Mr. Munster, he was rather gentle in my experiences with him.

Hmmph!

Teslafire is an inmate over at David's forum BTW.

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I personally wouldnt be surprised at all...

This is supposed to be the biggest conspiracy forum in the world, you think they wouldnt at least be monitoring it? HAHAHA

Its also funny how no moderator has come to the defense of their beloved forum, Id like to hear their take on it.

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Yippee

at last now I can fly safely to the USA without worrying for Extraordinary Rendition (for political and environmental acts carried out many years ago) and waking up in a Syrian torture chamber. Now I am a collaborator with the very organisation which does this... Yipeee been wanting to go back and see some friends and chill with the Indians for a while...

The CIA has freed the Elves from their bonds of control..

Well done Simon Springer and the US Intelligence community.

PS now im a member please let me know who killed JFK just one thing in return for unpaid anti US writings I do here.

Paradoxical eh

A fREE to travel Elf

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by AscendedMaster
I personally wouldnt be surprised at all...

This is supposed to be the biggest conspiracy forum in the world, you think they wouldnt at least be monitoring it? HAHAHA

Its also funny how no moderator has come to the defense of their beloved forum, Id like to hear their take on it.

They have not come forward because accusations like this are a dime a dozen, and there are hundreds of threads on this site along these lines.

They used to try and defend this site. However, its a waste of time, and thus, they let threads like this run their course. After all, speculation that this is a CIA forum is nothing new or groundshattering, so really, why waste the time?

If the mods came out defending it, people would still claim its a cia forum and such, and the mods are working for them, so why waste their time?

All I can say again, if it was CIA, who really cares? If they really want to monitor you, they can and will no matter what.

They can watch me all they like. As long as they do not interfer with my right to free thought, free speech, privacy, independance, and free movement, they can watch me and track me till their little black hearts are content.

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I still dont want the CIA monitoring me, or anyone else, its none of their business what I do, and if they want to know, at least let us know about it.

Thats the problem with people, the "I dont care" attitude. Who cares if the CIA walks all over you people (which they do, oh my how they do, you havent the faintest clue), as long as they dont directly interfere with your life (which they do, you just dont know it), who cares?

You let them do one thing, they will want to do 10 other things, each more worse then the next. Its about time people start learning what their CIA is all about, and their crimes in the past, there are too many of them.

I will go as far as saying there are actually CIA agents here on ATS specifically put here to cause fear and spread disinfo. Not naming names here, although a few come to mind (dont worry not anyone on this thread), but thats what I will go so far as saying. I might be wrong, if i am Ill have no problem admitting it, but quite frankly, anything is possible.

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Damn them !!

Did you see they published on an open forum Simon Greys address???

omfg I would og gone utter mental if some one had done that to me and i knew who there were.... That was way way way out of order for them to do that..

That web sites full of shipe any how after taking ten minutes reading through it....

Does he know they published his address???

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by albie

Originally posted by teslafire

Hmmph!

Teslafire is an inmate over at David's forum BTW.

But...but...they said i could leave at any time I wanted...?
Save me ATS knock some damn sense into me.

THIS FORUM IS CONTROLLED OPPOSITION

see that's not voluntary, I'm plugged into the hive back at The Forum....unplug me!

---------------
Let us all break bread for a moment under the commonality of Dicke having walked out on both bitches.

[edit on 30-8-2006 by teslafire]

[edit on 30-8-2006 by teslafire]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join