It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo's on cavepaintings & discs

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a location in a meuseum does not prove authenticity. If you looked at the site mentioned above, you would see the origional artist's signature on the "cave painting".
These two examples are well known, admitted hoaxes...

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Why do you persons believe rather a site which doesn't gives url's which supports what they say... and rather criticise museums and scientists?

Give me a scientific website which really confirms that they are hoaxes, like an university for example... because by just believing something what some owners of a site claim is in my opinion a little bit weird if scientists and museums say different.

Give a few reliable sites like the museum, edu. site etc.

Claiming it is a hoax without supporting it (and definitely by pointing to a site which doesn't even know the story how the discs were retreived) doesn't help a discussion, neither does it help to find the truth...

those things just cover up truth...

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 09:03 AM
link   
believing people when they admitt to a hoax is more realistic than stubbornly insisting that an obvious fake is from aliens.

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Do you people even read what you are posting and to what websites you are refering?

The argument for the cavepainting is:
There has been a comic strip which looks like it...
Very nice... but they discovered the painting long before the comic book was made...

You also say the museums and scientists are wrong, why? Because some site said that they admitted it was false... do you even bother to search a little bit?

Or are you going to say: no, if they have admitted it, and if wouldn't be thousands of years old... then they would have removed it from the museum... and al the scientists lied.

Or are you going to say that the scientists were right, just like the museum, and that there was no confession of any kind, and that's why it is still in the museum...

Why can't you just search for reliable sourches, instead of following a person on the internet?

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by herm
believing people when they admitt to a hoax is more realistic than stubbornly insisting that an obvious fake is from aliens.

Believing that the people hoax you when they say the persons admitted is a lot more realistic then thinking that the museums and scientists are wrong.

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeenBekkemaa
It is the Dropa disc, and no they aren't a fake because the museum confirms it.

WHICH museum? It should be featured in their collection. Post the URL for the museum and we'll all go look.

(yes, I know it's a hoax -- wrong materials, wrong cultural symbols, and so forth. It's a very evident hoax. That's why I'd like to see a link to the "museum" so we can write about it.)

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Berlin apparently!

of all places.

posted on Nov, 5 2003 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd

Originally posted by LeenBekkemaa
It is the Dropa disc, and no they aren't a fake because the museum confirms it.

WHICH museum? It should be featured in their collection. Post the URL for the museum and we'll all go look.

Ow offcourse, my mistake
I am new here so I thought you could follow the link of the picture which I gave you (by properties does the Url always stands) I only forget that that's not the case with discussion channels, sorry

www.edicolaweb.net...

posted on Nov, 5 2003 @ 04:45 AM
link   
My personal opinion... you have all been set to believe it is a hoax... while the scientists and museums do know better....

posted on Nov, 5 2003 @ 04:52 AM
link   
I think some of the historical artistic records are real, just not those two particular items.

Though making a case for the existence of extraterrestrial visitation will not hinge on ancient artifacts. There is enough evidence to definitely show that it is happening at least in regards to declassified goverment reports on a few cases, but these artifacts do nothing for us.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join