It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GCP: Can we incorporate a monitor on ATS?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Many of you are familiar with the Global Consciousness Project (and if not check it out). There have been several threads discussing it on ATS, most recently here:

Machine That Predicts the Future

If you go to the GCP page Link there is a colored 'button' that indicates the relative state of GC. Would it be possible to incorporate a similar button into the ATS header so that we can see how it relates to the state of discussions here on ATS? Clearly, here on ATS we tend to be the vanguard of 'what's up' and the GCP indicator would provide a visual indication of the general global consciousness condition. What do you think? Worthwhile? Do-able?

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 05:47 PM
link   
What's the "general global consciousness condition"?

But yeah, I see where you're coming from, and isn't this kind of what you are talking about?

Currently we are at 'Guarded,' with a general risk of a drama event.
(see bottom of main page)

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 08:45 PM
link   
First time I've EVER seen it glow BRIGHT RED: Tonight; November 20, 2006, 9:40 PM Eastern Standard Time (and I've been watching it for months)!

Any input? Should we be concerned? Is there really a 1 in 100 chance of something SERIOUS happening?

[edit on 20-11-2006 by snoochies]

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Well,I suppose we should keep up with world events for the next couple of days,eh? It's a bright,bright red... Maybe it's dues to the anticipation of Iran and Syria getting involved in the Iraq situation..

[edit on 20-11-2006 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Not sure why it is happening, but I wholeheartedly agree regarding "keeping an eye on world events"...

YIKES!

new topics

top topics

join