It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comic book veterans take on 9/11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Five years after the attacks on New York and Washington, and two years after the 9/11 Report detailing it became a surprise bestseller, the events of 11 September 2001 are being put before the public again - this time as a comic book

from news.bbc.co.uk...

It also says that the two men behind this comic, Sid Jacobsen and Ernie Colon have "held top positions at both of America's mainstream super-hero comic book houses, DC and Marvel"

This comic is being published by Hill and Wang on September 4th and I will try to get this comic to see how they have adapted it.

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 11:33 AM
link   
To be honest I don't think I've ever heard of Sid Jacobsen or Ernie Colon. Even when I google "Sid Jacobson" all that comes up is the 9/11 graphic novel.
I do find it odd that the article boasts that they have held "top positions" at Marvel and DC. Ernie Colon worked on DC's Amethyst and Marvel's Damage Control, both from the 80's and niether very memorable. Though that may change after Marvel's Civil War. Next month Damage Control will be back in comics to clean up.

This comic is supposed to be a graphic novel version of the 9/11 Commission Report I'm sure many ATSers will see this as propaganda against the "Truth Movement."

join