It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No 'God Spot' in the Human Brain

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Interesting article on how no one certain part of the brain recognizes God or the emotion of God, but activates more than a dozen areas of the brain at once. Read the article here

I personally believe that these activations of the brain and the regognition of God and Higher Conciousness go hand in hand. I am interested to hear other thoughts.

[edit on 30-8-2006 by kleverone]

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 01:59 AM
link   
I agree with the article. I don't think the mind has one sweet spot that is solely the reciever to God. I think all matter responds to God in some connected way, so that the body is all in some form of agreement to what it responds to according to what it is given.

I think even a dude on drugs that induce psychoactive responses would show heightened brain activity that includes more than one part of the brain as well, but maybe a little more intense.

Either way, it doesn't conflict with the notion that God is closer than our very breath, because this may just be describing that the interaction of God in spirit and material occurs in the spaces between matter.

new topics

join