It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush vs Ahmadinejad

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Fine mr Iran wants a 1 on 1 match vs bush.

ok we will have two challenges . the first of mr ahmadinejads chosing. A simple debate.

here is irans challenge.
politics.abovetopsecret.com...

since they got to pick the first test, the USA gets to chose the second test.

another 1 on 1, bush vs ahmadinejad. instead of a simple debate, we shall decide this with hand on hand combat. ufc style. if you arent familiar with ufc, here is a link.
www.ufc.com...

imagine having bush in one corner wearing the red , white , and blue. on the opposite side of the ring you would have mr ahmadinejad wearing the the colors of irans flag, green ,red , and white. who should be the ref? well of course , mr putin, for he could kick both their asses at the same time if needed.

i think bush should get on camera right now , and state to mr ahmadinejad, you want a debate, i want a brawl. lets roll.

this would be fun and maybe , just maybe it would give bush a little repect back with his fellow americans , and the world.
we humans dont decide things with wimpy debates. we only know violence. its time to shut ahmadinejad up. im sick of him making america look weak.

oh yeah , think of the money that could be generated world wide on pay per view for both countries. isnt that what world leaders are all about. money?

who would win the debate? well ahmadinejad of course. who would win the brawl? W, with a right upper cut. peace

[edit on 29-8-2006 by elitegamer23]

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Ahmadinejad who??

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 06:44 PM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

just the president of iran.

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I think u missed the smilie at the end there, was a poor attempt at sarcasm. My bad!

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 06:54 PM
link   
i thought you were making fun of me. it seemed like a better bet then sarcasm.

who do you think would win the fight? ufc rules

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 07:12 PM
link   
tbh I dont really know enough on the subject of Ahmadinejad to make a rationalised judgement but if I had to put my money on someone it would be the bush man all the way.

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 07:16 PM
link   
the only chance i think mr ahmadinejad would have , is if he put bush in the camel clutch.

here is what im talking about, im sure bush would tap out very quick.

images.google.com...

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 07:19 PM
link   
haha, i remember this from my days in primary school. we called it the surfboard. Man u like your wrestling dont cha! UFC does rule though haha cage rage FTW

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Why is this page now not found on CNN.

CNN: "Iran's knack for humiliating U.S. presidents"

www.cnn.com...

THEY ordered CNN to censor it.

The link was originally given on the right hand side on this page:

www.cnn.com...

soon after Ahmedinejad made a challenge Bush to an uncensored TV debate, this link on CNN was taken out.

maybe it was too embarresing for Bush?

[edit on 29-8-2006 by mr conspiracy]

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 07:22 PM
link   
lol, i used to love wrestling. when i was 9. 20 long years ago, when wrestling was awesome. i remember the shiek. now that i think about it, maybe i shouldnt discount anyones fighting skills from iran. the shiek was a bad ass.

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr conspiracy
Why is this page now not found on CNN.

CNN: "Iran's knack for humiliating U.S. presidents"

www.cnn.com...

THEY ordered CNN to censor it.

The link was originally given on the right hand side on this page:

www.cnn.com...

soon after Ahmedinejad made a challenge Bush to an uncensored TV debate, this link on CNN was taken out.

maybe it was too embarresing for Bush?

[edit on 29-8-2006 by mr conspiracy]

funny you bring that up. i went to cnn to find the story for this thread, but it was gone. why i just left a link to the ats thread about it. the poll on cnn was also heavily in irans favor but over the last few hours its becomming more evened. think bush and co are spending the day , voting for him?

top topics

join