It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ridiculous signature

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 05:11 PM
link   
There's a member of the PTS boards and part of his "signature" is:

"George W. Bush...protecting your butt whether you like it or not!"

I saw some of his posts in the conservative forum.... anyways I just wanted to remind you all what a great job Bush is doing! I know you all feel very safe hahahahaha

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Are you kidding me? You actually put a seperate post up to comment on someones signature??

There are plenty of threads to read and participate in. Go read the rules around here because you obviously don't understand them.

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 05:09 AM
link   
President George W. Bush is one of the best presidents we have had. Note that I said "one of". His military strategy is outstanding, his plans for our country are well thought out, and his pay raises are amazing! I wish he could serve for another 20 years! But, all legacies must come to an end!!!

Great post by the way!

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 05:26 AM
link   
As Infinite8 advised, a quick peek at the R&Rs might be in order.

Not being a big Bush supporter ( from the another country ), I have to say I like the Sig you mentioned. I feel it could be taken as Pro or Con, depending on who you support.

Constructive criticism is one thing, just plain rudeness is another.

" I mean really, who throws a shoe "

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I apologize (I will review the R&Rs) for making a thread out of something so trivial (as a signature) but I found it hilarious!

The truth is I take MORE risk EVERYDAY by driving down the freeway at 65mph than any stupid terrorist could ever throw my way!

Maybe our Gov't should be more mindful of those taking 747 flying lessons? That's what my tax dollars should go to. Instead they go to psychological experts who try and instill fear in me. The heck with that.

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Well, almost 5 years since 9/11/01!

How many major attacks since then on the US? 0

I'd say my butt has been protected very well by GWB!

Thank you very much Mr. President!

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Thats great logic..........

I haven't died with Bush as president............SO THEREFORE................ he must be doing a good job.

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by RRconservative
Well, almost 5 years since 9/11/01!

How many major attacks since then on the US? 0

I'd say my butt has been protected very well by GWB!

Thank you very much Mr. President!

The last major terrorist attack in the U.S. before 9/11 was in 1995, six years previously.

If you don't count domestic terrorism, the last major attack before 9/11 was in 1993

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Yeah, signatures around here can be a really cool insight into who some of us are I think. The only one I've seen that bothered me though was one that said something like, "I was born crying in a room full of happy people but I'll die happy in a room full of crying people." It's interesting but as soon as I read it I thought, "suicide bomber."

Who knows if that's what they meant? It is still another very interesting aspect of our experience here at ATS though.

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by RRconservative

President Bush is also keeping us safe from asteroid impacts, Elder God invasions, Godzilla, and swordpoint conversions to Scientology since none of those things have happened since he took office.

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gatordone
Yeah, signatures around here can be a really cool insight into who some of us are I think. The only one I've seen that bothered me though was one that said something like, "I was born crying in a room full of happy people but I'll die happy in a room full of crying people." It's interesting but as soon as I read it I thought, "suicide bomber."

Who knows if that's what they meant? It is still another very interesting aspect of our experience here at ATS though.

I don't think so. I think it is basically the truth. People are happy when you arrive and sad when you leave. Well, that is how it is supposed to work anyways.
I just lost my grandfather on the 18th and I happened to be there. With grandma and husband in tow, he passed in a room full of crying people.
Especially if you live to be older, the chances of you not being alone are greater.

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by StretchUSAF
President George W. Bush is one of the best presidents we have had. Note that I said "one of". His military strategy is outstanding, his plans for our country are well thought out, and his pay raises are amazing! I wish he could serve for another 20 years! But, all legacies must come to an end!!!

Great post by the way!

USAF, he COULD have been... However, he allowed the likes of Carl Rove, Dick Cheney and Condoleeza Rice to control his administration. Bush's presidency has been hi-jacked and there is really nothing George W. can do to rectify the situation.

However, I do believe that Bush will experience what is called the "Truman bounce." Truman's approval rating sunk to a miserable 20% at one time in his presidency. Now, at least historically, he is viewed as a fairly decent president. I suspect that Bush will be viewed in much the same light in 50-60 years from now.

top topics

join