It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terrorstorm A History Of Government Sponsored Terrorism DVDRip

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 04:32 PM
link   
This is the full DVDRip.

I guess this is the right section to post this in

Mod Note: No. Putting in links to pirated material is against the T&Cs of this site as well as being against the law of copyright infringement.

[edit on 29-8-2006 by VoXiSo]

[edit on 29-8-2006 by ZeddicusZulZorander]

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 04:40 PM
link   
From the ATS T&Cs regarding your DVD rip that you posted a link to.

1c.) Intellectual Property: You will not post in a message any copyrighted material, material belonging to another person, nor link to any copyrighted material (with the exception of publicly available sites and pages that the legal owners of the copyrights have created to make that material freely available to the general public), unless that copyright is owned by you or by this website.

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 05:38 PM
link   
But isn't Alex Jones WANTS his video to be distribute? To spread the information? It's even available on google video. He said it many times on his radio show, copy it, spread it. But if you support me, and like my works, buy it, because he won't be able to do this kind of work anymore.

Terrorstorm cost 60.000$ ...

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Alex says that he is not enforcing the copyright on his videos because he does not want to hinder the spread of this information. Every day on his radio show he say copy and spread.

Link to a High Quality Windows Media Video of Terrorstorm

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
But isn't Alex Jones WANTS his video to be distribute? To spread the information? It's even available on google video. He said it many times on his radio show, copy it, spread it. But if you support me, and like my works, buy it, because he won't be able to do this kind of work anymore.

he just said it again the other day on his radio show... he authorized the copying and spreading of his dvd... even tho the movie is on google video, i would hope the OP would repost the link to his rip... it does not violate the T&C if AJ authorizes the copying of his movie...

i went to a Barnes and Noble yesterday in Springfield, IL and they said they didn't have it in the store but it could be back-ordered, lol... everyone you know should watch this movie... i ended up ordering off amazon and i plan on copying it... i've also downloaded the google video version as an avi and have already burnt it and gave it to a few peeps...

and thx truthhub for a link to a better-than-google-video version...

[edit on 5 11Nov 06 by m3rlz]

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 11:12 PM
link   
why isn't truthhub's post showing in this thread? i can see it in the previous replies when i reply, but it isn't showing in the actual thread; at least i don't see it... so here is a screenshot of his post and a link to what he posted...

www.truthhub.com...

[edit on 5 11Nov 06 by m3rlz]

new topics

top topics

join