It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How can I close a chakra activity?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by psyopswatcher
You're welcome, Tunin. What do you see that you should do?

Get the proper information about developing chakra activity, like you said, if you handle erroneously can harm you. And then, of course, try to solve the activity

Was that a blood clot in your brain when you were seven? How on earth did that happen? An accicent? Sports injury? Fall out of a tree? Coconut hit you? My imagination runs wild...

Honestly, I have no idea. I was too young to understand what happend, everything seemd to be so fast and so slow at the same time.
In fact, I have a hereditary factor that helped the development of the problem. Trombosis is mainly caused by protein C deficiency in your body. As you can see here:
www.med.uiuc.edu...

The overall estimated incidence (annual occurrence) of deep venous thrombosis is 1 episode for every 1000 persons.

It's really rare these kind of disease, specifically in kids, I'm not sure about it but I was the 1st or 2nd case here, in Brazil.

Now Imagine you with 7 years old, everyone crying around you because they don't know what you have. You, scarred as hell, afterall you have no idea what's gonna happen, you just want to watch saint seiya and go home play video-game with your twin brother.

That's exactely how I felt.

I don't think there's anything stupid about your reasons... You should talk to your sister, there may be ways to work around it.

Hm, how can I explain it.. They are stupid problems for sure, im not kidding, but it's not what it seems.. It's something deep, a deep problem that manifest itself by insignificant problems. That's it.

Just going on my intuition, I would say that your despair coincides with a frustration you feel for not being able to access the areas you feel blocked off from. That they are blocked off, they are 'darkness' to you. Yes, you know they are there, the future is always dark and mysterious.

Frustration

I always faced a vicious circle. This energy in my umbilical controlled and still controls all my attitudes, measuring what to do, how to think, what to think, etc.
And I feel frustrated all the time.
I developed great things from it, a good desire to research things, seek for the unknown, also, my sarcastic humor is excelent according to some people. But most of them are bad things, I simply can't socialize so easily, I isolate myself all the time, family reunions, for example, are hell for me. And, at the end of the day laying in my bed I start to question myself:
"Why can't I be normal? Like everybody else"

Deep inside I know that I'm not normal and there comes the feeling of "there's nothing I can do".

I'm not sure why have I write all this, sorry if this is not what you expected and I know this is not a blog or something related, but I needed to post it.

God bless you.

[edit on 7/9/2006 by tunin]

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Ah, and one more thing that I forgot to post.
I started to have this feeling on my way back home, after a friend's birthday party.
I remember looking at an alley, which was dark, without any source of light.

Then, I felt something, I sensed the darkness coming from that place. And my scarry journey began. Strange huh?

Anyway, thanks Angela for helping me with the grounding issue!
(ps: sorry if i'm flooding mods!)

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Psyopwatcher, that was an excellent image, where you sarcastic?

Tunin
I have found that the simple ways are the most effective. Find things in our environment. Nature is wise. A tree, a rock.
I used to dig through thick books now, well I have moved to an area with an abundance of nature and most importantly rock formations digging deep into the earth.
I need a lot of grounding.
WIS

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 08:01 AM
link   
NO! WIS, not sarcastic, in AWE of it too. Although I do tend to do a lot of deadpanning when I type.

Got your sealegs on? Here's a shot of it from the sea. (At least I think that's the sea in the foreground, is there a river near there?)

Here's a blog from some hikers if you'd like to learn more.

Tunin, you are a most articulate young person and talking out these troubles is an excellent way of going about dispelling them. Or at least a step in managing how you react and how you allow them to affect you. It's also very natural and instinctive.

Training yourself to research is also one of the best steps you can take. It's what we do to deny ignorance. Sifting thru the results and discerning what to keep and what (babies) to throw out (with the bath water) are attributes that you will develop as you gain in knowledge.

Eighteen is a pretty exciting age to be. Are you going off to school soon?

[edit on 9-9-2006 by psyopswatcher]

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Tunin, you are a most articulate young person and talking out these troubles is an excellent way of going about dispelling them. Or at least a step in managing how you react and how you allow them to affect you. It's also very natural and instinctive.

Training yourself to research is also one of the best steps you can take. It's what we do to deny ignorance. Sifting thru the results and discerning what to keep and what (babies) to throw out (with the bath water) are attributes that you will develop as you gain in knowledge.

Doing everything to feel fine! I agree, talking about it is a great way to deal and face with the problem, too bad that people (in my family) oftenly don't believe me.

And researching to gain knowledge is one thing that I've been doing for a long time now, it's fantastic because it gave me a whole new perspective of the world we live in and helped me a lot with my inner throuble.
It's not a miraculous medicine but it's quite good

Eighteen is a pretty exciting age to be. Are you going off to school soon?

Yep, in fact I should be out of school already but I'm still taking tech classes so I won't be off 'till next year.
I still have a long way to go since here in Brazil you have to take test to enter a college (and don't think it's easy, it's really hard
), so I'll spend my next year studing for it and then my college life begins

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Wait a minute... did you say you have a twin?

Now Imagine you with 7 years old, everyone crying around you because they don't know what you have. You, scarred as hell, afterall you have no idea what's gonna happen, you just want to watch saint seiya and go home play video-game with your twin brother.

That's exactely how I felt.

Is it possible that that's the 'umbelical' you are having a problem with? Twins being very close in many senses, that might be be something to consider when you are trying to close off these feelings.

I don't think it may be such a bad thing. Twins have a very special connection that you can use to your advantage in life as only you can see how it would affect your needs--staying connected and becoming independent (autonomous).

Perhaps your own memories of that time (at seven) are sympathetic to how he may have been feeling about the possibility of losing you?

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Is it possible that that's the 'umbelical' you are having a problem with? Twins being very close in many senses, that might be be something to consider when you are trying to close off these feelings.

I don't think it may be such a bad thing. Twins have a very special connection that you can use to your advantage in life as only you can see how it would affect your needs--staying connected and becoming independent (autonomous).

Perhaps your own memories of that time (at seven) are sympathetic to how he may have been feeling about the possibility of losing you?

Yes, I have a twin brother, we are Fraternal twins or simply Not-equal twins.

I never thought about it, I clearly remember he and all my family were scarred to lose me, afterall I was just a kid. But, personally, I don't think that's the problem. I'm the problem, not us.
Sometimes he feels sorry about me, about my suffering, but like everybody else he doesn't understand.

We have great relationship, despise the fact that he is my brother, he is also my best friend. Several things are different like our lifestyle, personality, etc. It's funny also because I'm his opposite in many ways

Anyway, thank you psyopswatcher, means a lot for me knowing that you were interested to hear my story. Thank you once again and God bless you!

[]s

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join