It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How can I close a chakra activity?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I'm facing a peculiar situation in my life right now, times of changing, choosing, facing, acting. While I'm making my choices, my umbilical chakra keeps running hard on negative energies.
I've been facing this kind of situation my entire life, making everything seem a lot worse than really is, I cannot sleep well, I feel desperated about everything, it's really hard for me.

So my question is, does anyone have any tecniques to end this endless dispair that surrounds this particular chakra?

I'm not sure if this is the right section for asking this, if it's not, sorry mods.
Thanks in advance.
See ya.

[edit on 29/8/2006 by tunin]

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 07:55 PM
link   
No one can help me? Please, I'm desperated.
Thanks.

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 08:05 PM
link   
to be honest this happens to me all the time but for me the negative energy manifests in my dream trying to take control of my mind i end up meditating and then dreaming again but for me it is mostly a battle of wills but try meditating for extended periods of time its easier to embrace that energy and then gather the same amount of positive energies for a balance i usually end up closing my eyes and seeing and sensing the energies movement and then i sleep and dream\

hope it helps

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 08:12 PM
link   
One I do not recomend taking any meds to get rid of deppresion. I have seen too many people get messed up on those. Two I recomend finding a hobby and when you arn't felling to happy simple work on the hobby. Three try hard to think positive or look at the positive side to everything. Four try and avoid things that make this negative energy stand out more. 65% of the population is depresed or something like that; so you are not alone.

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Hun, your having a problem because you are blocked. You need to do energy work and get that energy flowing freely. Ground ground ground yourself and center - then do work on each chakra.

Ang

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Artemis,
I keep trying that but it's really hard, specially when you're trying to meditate and thoughts come to your mind making you feel desperated. Thanks for your advice, I'll try to do it. the best I can;

Half,
Meds are my last choice (since my sister is a psycologist and she oftenly states that meds against depression doesn't work with proper terapy). About the other tips, thanks, I'll follow your advice as well.

Btw, 65%? Holy, that's the majority

Angela,
What's the meaning of ground myself? Sorry if I'm being too ignorant, but I have no idea what is it.
Can you help me?
Thanks anyway

Thanks again, God bless you all;
See ya.

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by tunin
Artemis,
I keep trying that but it's really hard, specially when you're trying to meditate and thoughts come to your mind making you feel desperated. Thanks for your advice, I'll try to do it. the best I can;

Half,
Meds are my last choice (since my sister is a psycologist and she oftenly states that meds against depression doesn't work with proper terapy). About the other tips, thanks, I'll follow your advice as well.

Btw, 65%? Holy, that's the majority

Angela,
What's the meaning of ground myself? Sorry if I'm being too ignorant, but I have no idea what is it.
Can you help me?
Thanks anyway

Thanks again, God bless you all;
See ya.

I am not sure if it still is 65% but, I know it is the majority. (Also I think this is the Canadian % I think the U.S.'s is worse
)

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Hi Tunin, your question about grounding was to Angela I know.

I have a little thing I do. A sailor for many years I used this technique. In rough weather I would make myself real heavy and tell myself to reach into the core of the earth. I still do this, no longer at sea. Grounding helps you to be aligned with the essential core of life.
Angela can explain this much better, I just do things, it's hard to verbalize.
I agree to not taking anti-depressives, I believe they pollute our natural evolution.

WIS

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Do a meditation to the clean the chakra and around it, and then strengthen the positive energies of it. It is possible to create a shield too.

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Tunin, are you a boy or a girl?

Originally posted by WalkInSilence

I have a little thing I do. A sailor for many years I used this technique. In rough weather I would make myself real heavy and tell myself to reach into the core of the earth. I still do this, no longer at sea. Grounding helps you to be aligned with the essential core of life.

Here's a little something to help guide your meditation:

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by psyopswatcher
Tunin, are you a boy or a girl?

I'm a boy, or man since I'm 18 years old

Why? Is there a difference to ground yourself by the gender?

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 02:50 PM
link   
You visualise your chakras opening, so simply visualise them closing down.

Find a excercise that suits you to do this. Many wrap themselves up in a cloak in their mind to close down, others simply slow the spinning of the chakra down that does not seem to wanna play ball, experiement till you find what fits as everyone has a different method.

Regards letting negative forces in while meditating, simply do a protection by visualising a bubble of light surrounding you before you open up and state the intent that you want to reach a higher vibration in your meditation.
If negative stuff pops to mind then simply wrap it up with your minds eye and send it on its ways.

Negative thoughts alot of the time are tests and not always from your own mind, remember this. The test/lesson is to learn to dismiss them when the occur.
The most spiritual person in the world gets negative thoughts of mind during the day and night and the secret is to deal with them and send them on their way.

It will become easier the more you practice.

CLaNZeR

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Ah, Chakra out of wack eh?
I believe there's an old Klingon tradition, if memory serves correct; you spill the blood of your enemies, then consume their hearts.
Well; not sure if that will help. Or if that's it.
But, you know, K'PLAGH!

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 05:00 PM
link   

I'm a boy, or man since I'm 18 years old

Why? Is there a difference to ground yourself by the gender?

Yes, I saw your age in your profile. The reason I asked is because the root chakra is located differently for male and females.

Also, I had never heard of an umbelical chakra, but I assume you mean the sex, or orange, chakra. That problem suggests a 'separation' or 'coming of age' issue and may involve maturation or hormonal changes each of us encounters around that age... although girls usually mature faster than boys.

Either way, when dealing with your chakras, you should have an experienced yoga master or they say you can end up in much confusion and suffering.

As Angela said, "Ground, ground, ground." Start at your root chakra to learn to become a spiritual "All in One".

BTW, the pic I posted earlier is of the Patagonias, the grandfathers being disputed by your neighbors Chile and Argentina and who draws the maps of an icy border area at the southern tip of South America..
Tourist map chills relations

I thought it made a nice statement illustrating WIS's point: "Grounding helps you to be aligned with the essential core of life."

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by CLaNZeR
You visualise your chakras opening, so simply visualise them closing down.

Regards letting negative forces in while meditating, simply do a protection by visualising a bubble of light surrounding you before you open up and state the intent that you want to reach a higher vibration in your meditation. If negative stuff pops to mind then simply wrap it up with your minds eye and send it on its ways.

Negative thoughts alot of the time are tests and not always from your own mind, remember this. The test/lesson is to learn to dismiss them when the occur.
The most spiritual person in the world gets negative thoughts of mind during the day and night and the secret is to deal with them and send them on their way.

It will become easier the more you practice.

CLaNZeR

Not so much tests as options, Clanzer.

And some say to weigh all options. But I say that if you know your choice is Right and not trampling the rights of anything in the mineral, plant, animal, heavenly realms and that's the one you want, go for it. Why waste time agonizing over choices that will test you in the long run.

So maybe they are 'tests' too. And you're right, deal with them and send them on their way.

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Thank you so much psyopswatcher, now I see what should I do.
About my suffering, well, I can assure you that it's not an "transition-fase" thing. I've been dealing with this for 11 years, it all started when I was recovering from a cerebral trombosis.

It blocks me, makes me feel horrible and almost sick, negative thoughts and massive fear surround my mind all the time.
And.. I can feel the places surrounded by darkness, it's really strange;
In fact, it's like when you're in dispair and you have a perspective of life, but my reasons are totally stupid. And the umbilical it's the major precursor of it.

Right now I'm much better, MUCH better. Thanks to you all that helped me a lot and specially junglejake who advised me in many ways.

[]s!

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 04:39 PM
link   

About my suffering, well, I can assure you that it's not an "transition-fase" thing. I've been dealing with this for 11 years, it all started when I was recovering from a cerebral trombosis.

It blocks me, makes me feel horrible and almost sick, negative thoughts and massive fear surround my mind all the time.
In fact, it's like when you're in dispair and you have a perspective of life, but my reasons are totally stupid. And the umbilical it's the major precursor of it.

Right now I'm much better, MUCH better. Thanks to you all that helped me a lot and specially junglejake who advised me in many ways.

[]s!

I have the same feeling of fear, i am starting to overcome it, i feel more relaxed, i don't know why i have this fear that has no connection to anything. I think the devil is messing with us! I shall meditate!

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Angela,
Can you help me?
Thanks anyway

I got your U2U and posted a thread on grounding. Grounding is to ballance your energy.

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 08:13 PM
link   

You're welcome, Tunin. What do you see that you should do?

Was that a blood clot in your brain when you were seven? How on earth did that happen? An accicent? Sports injury? Fall out of a tree? Coconut hit you? My imagination runs wild...

I don't think there's anything stupid about your reasons. They are quite real just that you lack a way to explain it due the healing you've been doing for the past 11 years. You should talk to your sister, there may be ways to work around it.

Just going on my intuition, I would say that your despair coincides with a frustration you feel for not being able to access the areas you feel blocked off from. That they are blocked off, they are 'darkness' to you. Yes, you know they are there, the future is always dark and mysterious.

I'm still interested to know why you feel this is connected to your umbilical.

Originally posted by InSaneTK

I have the same feeling of fear, i am starting to overcome it, i feel more relaxed, i don't know why i have this fear that has no connection to anything. I think the devil is messing with us! I shall meditate!

Insane, my friend's Italian momma used to say it's being caused by germ warfare. I say if you've paid any attention to current events, you should know the score. Fear is purposely being perpetrated as a manipulation device to paralyze the population. And worse yet, for political purposes. A citizen's obligation is to be aware of the issues and stand for something. (or you're fall for anything, ya know)

Study finds
Intense media scrutiny and politicians' rhetoric heighten sense of fear, researchers say

Arm yourself against it by educating yourself. Reason and common sense go a long way too. Use logic and your best intuitions to deny ignorance...

... and welcome to ATS.

A healthcare worker friend has recommended this book that may be of interest also:

Deep Survival

...the wilderness is a metaphor for all of life’s challenges. And the survivors have universal lessons to teach us al. As the author says, “Everybody has a mountain to climb. Everybody has a wilderness inside.”

When you’re in
recovery, you are in a survival situation. The number of parallels between recovery and wilderness survival is striking. Despite their hardship, both kinds of survivors report being grateful. They are attuned to the wonder of the world in which they find themselves. They survive by surrendering, even while doing the “next right thing.” They embrace and treasure the survival (or recovery) experience, and almost feel sorry for those who haven’t had to survive.

'Almost feel sorry', is that a kind of despair?

Even if you don't get to read the book, check out the website and realize that survival is a strength that we all use at some point or other

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 08:31 PM
link   
sorry i know this is slightly unrelated, but psyopswatcher, could you please please tell me where your first picture posted was from? im in awe of the beauty of that place.. thanks a lot.. my best wishes to all!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join